Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 am
((Like I said, either way your body is useless to you now, you're in an extreme degree of pain, and the strike is already continuing at a speed faster than you could see. You don't have enough time to put up a defense against the strike anymore. The sage mode was just to make it a little more epic, but even without it the result is the same. btw your demonic wings jutsu doesn't say anything about increasing your speed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 pm
(Alright, you're not faster than me, actually in a test of speed, we're both the same, cause we both have basically the same abilities. In the aspect of reaction time and reflexes, I have the same as you, because I practically have the same reaction as an Uchiha thanks to the Mist stance style. And i don't see a storm wings in your profile either. Besides your wings make you move faster, not your arms. If you're standing still in front of me your arm movement has nothing to do with your wings. And I'm still not out yet, but I have to go to work now so I'll respond to this tonight)  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 pm
((You're right my wings don't make my arms faster, my mastery of the Lightning Strike Fist taijutsu style does. Sorry about the profile. I must've forgotten to add it there at some point. Storm wings is in my list in the custom jutsu page though if you still want to look at it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm
((who are the ones gonna "stop" me?))  

Jelloish Pudding

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 pm
((Yajuu and Celcius))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxThough Zane's bones weren't in his control anymore, the wings strapped to his back still were. As his forearms snapped, he recognized it as the genjutsu that Fenrir had used before. At that moment, Zane folded his wings in front of him, using them as a shield as the sword crashed down upon it. Zane was sent flying downwards from the immense force of the attack, his ice wings shattering into pieces. That's when it happened...the wind that had surrounded Zane and Fenrir previously spun even more wildly as a tornado descended down on Fenrir in almost instant, considering that he was high above the skies already. The shredding winds would rip through Fenrir's bone armor and then Fenrir himself. The tornado touched down on one of the larger pieces of ice on the ground as Zane spun his body, landing on balls of air atop of the water. Releasing the genjutsu, he shook his arms, realizing that there were completely okay again.

(Tatsu no Oshigoto, Tei Hakusha)

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm
(sorry for interupting, but fenrir. May i use your character in my forbidden jutsu post. It would just fit)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm
((Sorry Zane, but there's a lot of stuff wrong with your post. For one, since when did you learn Kai? The main reason I went out of my way to put you in that genjutsu was because your profile said you didn't know it. Plus, your arms are snapped in half, how are you going to form the kai handseal when your wrists are broken? Also, you couldn't have performed the Tatsu no Oshigoto (more commonly known as "Severing Pressure") instantly. For one, it has a delayed effect, so its more of a trap wind jutsu you use to setup an opponent, not one that is performed immediately. Now I know with your clan you don't need handseals to use it, but Severing Pressure doesn't require handseals in the first place, and instead specifically relies on swinging your fan or other wind producing instrument up at the sky to alter the weather conditions. Lastly, if that attack hit its only a jounin level move, so it may have destroyed the storm wings, but it would never cut through the bone armor anyways. So, in conclusion, I'm going to go ahead and write out my post on the assumption that I'm right about all that I mentioned above. If Zane has a problem with it then we can discuss it and make changes according to the results of those arguments.))

The shark attack technique Fenrir had used upon contact with Zane's demonic ice wings rendered Zane completely unable to move as the Mizukage plummeted down towards the ground. This was only further increased as a blast of downward wind pushed down on Zane to make his trip towards the ground even more unavoidable. At the bottom though was Yajuu who had already positioned himself under Zane and spun his sword around his body before pointing it up at him in the sky. A large bolt of lightning fired from the tip in an attempt to pass through Zane and into the clouds above, frying the Mizukage along the way. If this wasn't enough, however, then the blast of wind that Zane had used on Fenrir would also push him down to keep him on level with Zane's body. The fierce winds cut up the storm wings Fenrir tried to defend himself with, but luckily it would cushion the blow enough that it wouldn't break his armor. Fenrir then used this increased speed from the wind to his advantage to catch up with Zane to the range where he could lash out with Gram, extending the chain around his arm to fling the giant sword like a whip through the wind, and also attacked with his scythe tail. Gram, being the larger and harder to avoid or push back of the two attacks, aimed for Zane's midsection in an attempt to split him in half horizontally. Gram was also encased in static that was ready to send out a deadly bolt of lightning at any time of Fenrir's choosing, whether this be when the blade connected or if it missed if Zane tried dodging away somehow. Being hit by this bolt of lightning meant instant death if it landed either way. The demon's tail, naturally, went for Zane's neck in a decapitation attempt. Either way, Fenrir lashed out with these two strong ranged melee weapons from the side so that he would not be in the way of the lightning bolt Yajuu fired. Even this wasn't the end though, as even if Zane somehow avoided these attacks, Celcius had quickly extended the ice up around the entire area, including where Zane was meant to land, as sharp frozen spikes, so that he might impale himself upon landing.

((Shark Attack, Falling Winds, Lightning Cloud, Lightning Blot))
EDITED

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 pm
kadann Hyuga
(sorry for interupting, but fenrir. May i use your character in my forbidden jutsu post. It would just fit)

((Umm....sure?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm
For one, Hero was the one that taught me kai a long time ago back when I was chuunin in snow country, for two, you've placed me under the same genjutsu before, so I know that it's a genjutsu. Though I may think that my wrists are broken, in reality, they're not, so even though I can't see that I'm doing it, I am. Second, the moment I swung the sword in order to cut the clone was when the wind trap was activated. the last several posts, the wind was blowing around me, then around the two of us expanding. That was the activation of the severing pressure. And lastly, there's a problem with your bone armor:

Name of Jutsu:Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku(Complete Bone Armor)
Rank of Jutsu:B
Range of Jutsu:N/A
Jutsu's Element:N/A
Description: The armor sprouts out from bone spikes located on the elbows and knees.The spikes flatten and began forming a a sort of armor.The armors strength depends on a ninja's rank.Genin:Thin armor that can only protect against Chuunin Physical attacks and B and below jutsu.Chuunin:Great at protecting against physical attacks but cant withstand A rank or higher jutsu.Jounin and above biggrin epends on Ninja type;Taijutsu:Almost impervious to physical attacks but cant take A rank or higher jutsu attacks.Ninjutsu:Very well rounded.Although the user moves are much slower than usual.Assasin:Armor wery light and somehow manages to exist and not slow the user down.The armor cant take any direct physical hits or it will shatter.

Your bone armor depends on ninja type right? You're a weapon class, and there's nothing on this jutsu that says anything about weapon class. Even if it was the same as taijutsu class, which it isn't, Severing pressure is a jounin ranked attack in this guild. Meaning that it could take down your armor. Your armor is not by any means indestructible by the limitations set forth by this custom.)  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 pm
((Sorry to post OOC in your fight guys, but Fenrir, those sharks are dead. Sharks need to be constantly moving in order to stay alive in natural conditions. Furthermore, you froze them, meaning they were in no condition to be alive seeing as how even slight temperature change in water can kill a fish. That's the only qualm I really felt I needed to express. Sorry once again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:13 pm
((Wow, poor sharks. lol And Zane I asked the creator of that jutsu a long time ago where weapons class stood in that jutsu and he said it was the same as taijutsu. Also, I'm very away that severing pressure probably could crack through the bone armor, but not the storm wings and the bone armor. Storm wings gives the user a boost of protection as well that can defend the user from chuunin or under attacks. Being jounin ranked, severing pressure trumps that, but it won't be enough to go through both the storm wings and the complete bone armor. kai isn't in your profile, and I've never seen it be in there, so if you did learn it please put it up there so misunderstandings like this don't happen again. I'll edit my post and then you can go.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:21 pm
((Sorry Zane, but there's a lot of stuff wrong with your post. For one, since when did you learn Kai? The main reason I went out of my way to put you in that genjutsu was because your profile said you didn't know it. Plus, your arms are snapped in half, how are you going to form the kai handseal when your wrists are broken? Also, you couldn't have performed the Tatsu no Oshigoto (more commonly known as "Severing Pressure") instantly. For one, it has a delayed effect, so its more of a trap wind jutsu you use to setup an opponent, not one that is performed immediately. Now I know with your clan you don't need handseals to use it, but Severing Pressure doesn't require handseals in the first place, and instead specifically relies on swinging your fan or other wind producing instrument up at the sky to alter the weather conditions. Lastly, if that attack hit its only a jounin level move, so it may have destroyed the storm wings, but it would never cut through the bone armor anyways. So, in conclusion, I'm going to go ahead and write out my post on the assumption that I'm right about all that I mentioned above. If Zane has a problem with it then we can discuss it and make changes according to the results of those arguments.))

The shark attack technique Fenrir had used upon contact with Zane's demonic ice wings rendered Zane completely unable to move as the Mizukage plummeted down towards the ground. This was only further increased as a blast of downward wind pushed down on Zane to make his trip towards the ground even more unavoidable. At the bottom though was Yajuu who had already positioned himself under Zane and spun his sword around his body before pointing it up at him in the sky. A large bolt of lightning fired from the tip in an attempt to pass through Zane and into the clouds above, frying the Mizukage along the way. If this wasn't enough, however, then the blast of wind that Zane had used on Fenrir would also push him down to keep him on level with Zane's body. The fierce winds cut up the storm wings Fenrir tried to defend himself with, but luckily it would cushion the blow enough that it wouldn't break his armor. Fenrir then used this increased speed from the wind to his advantage to catch up with Zane to the range where he could lash out with Gram, extending the chain around his arm to fling the giant sword like a whip through the wind, and also attacked with his scythe tail. Gram, being the larger and harder to avoid or push back of the two attacks, aimed for Zane's midsection in an attempt to split him in half horizontally. Gram was also encased in static that was ready to send out a deadly bolt of lightning at any time of Fenrir's choosing, whether this be when the blade connected or if it missed if Zane tried dodging away somehow. Being hit by this bolt of lightning meant instant death if it landed either way. The demon's tail, naturally, went for Zane's neck in a decapitation attempt. Either way, Fenrir lashed out with these two strong ranged melee weapons from the side so that he would not be in the way of the lightning bolt Yajuu fired. Even this wasn't the end though, as even if Zane somehow avoided these attacks, Celcius had quickly extended the ice up around the entire area, including where Zane was meant to land, as sharp frozen spikes, so that he might impale himself upon landing.

((Shark Attack, Falling Winds, Lightning Cloud, Lightning Blot))
EDITED

((reposting))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm
Zane Hajime
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxAs Zane plumeted head first at rapid speeds towards the ground, he knew what would be waiting for him...Yajuu and Celsius. Without letting anything that they had plan hit, a giant burst of wind exploded from Zane's back as he was propeled forward, dodging every single attack made by him thanks to the power of the winds. A single second passed as Zane flipped his body and landed on the land, ungracefully stumbling onto the ground due to the fact that he couldn't move his muscles. Looking back at everyone else, he realized that they were all in the middle of the lake, giving him ample space between them.

(Assasin's rush)

Why give up? Why give in?
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Appearing next to Zane, Luo sighed a bit side glancing at him, then back at the opponents in front of him. "Baka. You've had so long to clean this mess up, and they barely have scratches on them. Lazy. Go get some rest, you look tired. I'll take it from here."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff