Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm
Speaking of chairs....who wants to become one herself?!!I believe Tiina want to be bound
like a comfort seat! User Image User Image I need to sit down! sweatdrop 4laugh twisted heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am
(Lovely pictures! heart )
* Goes to see what the ruckus is about *  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 pm
((I take it you got loose, American_pop? Ok, then))

Upon hearing approaching footsteps, Hawk melted back into the shadows to watch and see if American_pop would carry out any of his threats. For now she would wait and listen, gauging what he would likely do next time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm
So is this over? Or do you just get to run free after you escape your bonds?  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:37 am
I think it was the "light Roleplay" thing that confused it a bit .....
And now there is a more actual Roleplay thread here ......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm
Kay, I'll fix the title and maybe it will magically revive.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm
And we begin again! Let's try to bring this thread back to life, people!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm
Sneaking up from behind Kitty, pulls her hand behind her back and cuffs them together. Cuffs her ankles together, then ties the cuffs together with a rope hogtieing her. Then wrapping a rope around the hogtieing rope, pulls her up into the air. Finishes it all off with a ball gag in her mouth. "Booyah!"  

Siegfried006

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm
((*Blinking* That was quick...))

Kitty wriggles arounD, trying unsuccessfully to get down. She gives Sieg her best glare, but the effect is a bit off due to the gag...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Smirks at her glare. Pulls out a feather, pulls the shirt up to reveal the belly, and begins to tickle lightly.  

Siegfried006

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 pm
It was kitty's turn to smirk, for she wasn't ticklish in the slightest. Well, that wasn't entirely true, but it was hard to get her to show that anything tickled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Not even the slightest bit disappointed, I take a candle and light it under her exposed belly. Puts the candle of the floor to where the heat goes up to her belly, and crosses arms still smirking.  

Siegfried006

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm
The female would enter the room nervously, glancing around with her grey opticals. Just then, her her eyes landed on the figures of Sief and Kitty as h er eyes would widen, her cheeks turning a bright pink as she'd gasps, her hands quickly flying to her face to cover her eyes, turning her back to the two. "I am.. Sooo sorry!! I didn't mean to interupt! I'm sorry!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Sieg turns to look at the new arrival. "Ooo fresh meat." Putting his hand to the side, he pulls a string that magically appeared there. A loop wraps around the new girls ankles pulling her up into the air. While she is dangling there, Sieg walks over and ties her hands together to a hook on the wall. With a cleave gag to finish it off, he pulls the feather out again. "Lets see if I have more luck here."  

Siegfried006

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm
That did it. Kitty didn't like fire at all, and she squirmed and wriggled much more vigorously to get loose, in the process dislodging several rolls of tape from a nearby shelf.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games