Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm
"But... But..." Alik stammered, slowly panting as she was at a loss for words. "...No... They... They can't that far! Even if it was believed this was a terrorist attack! Civilians! I know I'm probably one of the only ones left, but, what about us? We.. We can't be abandoned!" She yelled, as she was beginning to slip into hysteria.

"В нас нельзя уехать мертвый. Люди - здесь, я - здесь. Я должен выйти из этого судна, и пойти домой... Это целое место заражено, это не может быть остановлено! Нет, нет, нет..." She said, as she began to pace herself in a circle, starting slow but quickly growing in speed. "Это не может случаться. Они... Они оставляют нас... Они убивают нас... Они не заботятся! Мы все собираемся умирать! УМРИТЕ!"

(В нас нельзя уехать мертвый. Люди - здесь, я - здесь. Я должен выйти из этого судна, и пойти домой... Это целое место заражено, это не может быть остановлено! Нет, нет, нет...: It is impossible to leave for us dead. People - here, I - here. I should leave this vessel, and go home... This whole place is infected, it cannot be stopped! No, no, no...; Это не может случаться. Они... Они оставляют нас... Они убивают нас... Они не заботятся! Мы все собираемся умирать! УМРИТЕ!: It cannot happen. They... They leave us... They kill us... They do not care! All of us (left) it gathered to die! DIE!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm
"This is why I'm here." Roland said, turning around to face her.
"This is my fiftieth mission. And what do I want to do for my first act in my fiftieth mission? I'm going to smoke so many of these freaky bastards that they're going to keep the ******** away from here so that any plans might have a chance."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm
"I don't know what your number of missions mean to you boy, but I don't care how experienced you are. These creatures do not know fear!" Alik yelled, glaring at the soldier now as she turned her head to face him. "They blindly run into fire and death without so much as a second thought!"

"There is no leaving this ship without outside help! Believe me, we tried. We tried over and over. Each attempt ended in failure, and death in what little survivors we had!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm
"You wanna know what fifty missions means?" Roland asked with a smirk as he walked up to a table and placed the rifle on top. He then took off the helmet and looked at her from his good eye.
"It means I am officially the deadliest sonofabitch in this section of space. Period. Those jagoffs out there? They're nothing more than CHILDREN compared to the little shits I've dealt with over the years!" he said with a psychotic grin.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 pm
"No..." Alik moaned, shaking her head as she slowly dropped it. "I don't think we're merely dealing with a minor infection, soldier... From what I can tell, they bring the dead back to life. Reanimate what no longer moves on its own." She sighed, looking back up at him with a depressed gaze.

"This ship carried many people... Many DIFFERENT kinds of people... Many people died, making many different kinds of bodies, providing different kinds of Necromorphs... I've only seen two, but I don't think they are the only ones..." She groaned, slumping her head again.

"Unless one of your previous missions was something similar to this, I don't think you alone can handle an entire infected ship filled with one civilian, and almost one hundred and seventy monsters."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Roland merely stared at her before he began to laugh...He began to laugh while grinning in the exact fashion as before.
"While you see this as a hopeless endeavor, I see this as something...Something...." he said before grinning again.

"I think I'm going to have more fun killing everything that tries to do the same to me than destroying a renegade Station!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
"...Я мертв..." Alik said with a depressed sigh.
"Я должен был застрять с убийственным солдатом..."

(...Я мертв...: ...I am dead...; Я должен был застрять с убийственным солдатом...: I (had) should get stuck with the (suicidal) terrible soldier...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm
"Yeah just so you know? The ******** helmet translates foreign languages. I might not have caught that, but I think you just doubted me." Roland said, crossing his arms, his foot tapping on the ground.
"Wanna know what happened to the LAST person that doubted me? I killed not only the first troops he sent. I took out his vehicles, his sentries, his outposts, and his entire ******** army on my own in just two days. And the size of that army? Three-million ******** who went up s**t-creek without a goddamn paddle!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:04 am
"If it translate languages for you, then why did you make me speak English, Солдат?" Alik asked, slowly raising an eyebrow at him.

"And yes I doubted you. Because despite all the amazing things you have done I still doubt we will make it off this ship, Солдат. This isn't another little mission of your's. You barely know how to kill these things, they are not human. I've only seen two kinds but I know there's more out there. Monsters that are more deadly, and eventually, you'll die in this place. We'll die now..." She sighed, falling down back into the chair she had been sitting int.
"...We are all going to die..."

(Солдат: The soldier)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 am
Roland gave a grunt, shaking his head.
"THIS is why I joined the Hell-Reavers and not the Marines." he said, fiddling with his helmet.

"Besides, it's not like I was going to run through the ship banging on a drum or something."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 am
"Your armor is heavy, as well as your steps. You'll be more noticeable than me, Солдат." Alik grunted, staring up at the ceiling blankly.

"Besides. You don't know the ship." She grunted again, looking back at him. "Sure, you can find a map or read the signs, but if you let distractions like directions get to you, you'll get eaten."

"You don't even know how our enemy works, or how dangerous they can be." She laughed, standing up from her chair and walking towards him.

"Looks like I get to tag along, and give you a brief lesson in survival on this Hell-hole."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 pm
Roland gave a chuckle.
"I think after being stranded in space for five months with nothing but eight rations, I know my fair share of survival." he said before looking at his boots.
"They don't make noise. Also, the tracks they make don't show a direction. It's meant to symbolize that we never march towards a place, but to our deaths." he said before looking at her.
"Besides, I'm willing to bet my right eye that you'd bring more trouble being near me."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm
"And I'm willing to bet..." Alik paused, trying to think of something to bet. What was the men always said to each other again..?
"...My left nut you need me out there." She chuckled, as straightened her stance and gave a closed eye smile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm
Roland just stared at her for a good five minutes.
"..........Are you ******** serious?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm
"...What?" Alik blinked, confused now at his long silence and sudden question.
"Don't you Americans usually make such bets..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces