Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Kimi's head jolted up as she tried to walk forward, she walked until the bars were blocking her. "Uh...yes." She said quietly looking down. Her cheeks pink. She never had a female master, maybe if she was purchased by her she would be sympathized with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Yuuka gagged as the shock collar was held by Lucifer. The employer nodded and looked at her with amusement. "s**t. I know what's coming..." Yuuka thought to herself. She then smirked, and yelled outloud. "DON'T MISBEHAVE KIDDIES! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!" The employer then pulled out a device with a red button on it, for the shock collar. He pressed the button, and electricity could be seen on Yuuka, traveling throughout her body. She screamed, and her body twitched with pain as her eyes were closed tight. The pain stopped, and she whiped drool from her mouth. "Sick bastards. I can't believe you get pleasure out of this crap..." She looked up as the employer pressed the button again, repeating the process once more. Yuuka then looked around the room to all of the other slaves. "Don't be like me kiddies. You'll get a this pretty little shock collar, like me. Just be good and listen. Hahaha..."

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Lucifer laughed loudly and evilly as she was shocked. "You deserve to be treated like scum. You're worthless, you're only worth what people will pay for you, but if you weren't here, we'd just be buying someone else anyway." His eyes narrowed and he grinned. "I hope your new master treats you as bad as I would treat you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

"well how interesting.." he said looking yuuka still buying her

Yuki stands up and looks at the exit sign "this people are creeps i better escape...." she said in thought

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm
"Well aren't you sweet," Cory whispered, her smile widening. She stood up, and walked up to the girl. She leaned against the bars, sliding her fingers between them to touch Kimi's cheek. "They don't seem to feed you much here," she remarked. "You could use a few extra pounds... but you'll be just fine. Now tell me, Kimi - how many masters have you had before?" She bit her bottom lip, and added, "Because I usually prefer new merchandise."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

She sat in her cage, in pain. Hearing the man yell a bid for her, her eyes shot over to him in suprise. She scanned him quickly. Then looked over to Lucifer. "Hahaha...Looks like you can't get me today....And by the way....You smell like dog s@#*."

//Sorry for the swearing. I just needed to add that in. It was funny. ^____^;;//  

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

Youkai_of_Jealousy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm
((I can take a different character if this one is not acceptable.))

Masters
Name: Crea
Age: honestly unknown- she doesn't know. appears to be 14 or afew years younger.
Species: Nature diety (elf form)
Orientation: N/A
Appearance: User Image
^no tail, smaller ears, yellow green and brown color scheme^
What kind of slave I want: A guardian and protector. Someone who will follow orders without question, and yet be a companion.
Controlled by: Eeveot
personality: Quiet, but easily angered. has moments of being wise beyond her years. Hates those who destroy nature recklessly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:44 pm
~Master~
Name: Alexandrea Farris
Species: Human/Demon
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What kind of slave I want: A Quiet, Respectful person that will guard her.
Controlled by: teeheehee12
personality: Being new to the slave thing she is kind and quiet. She has a tiny bit of a temper but is nice most of the time.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

"ugh to many people..." she muttered "anybody can take us all.." she said in thought

"well i got yuuka..." he muttered and looked at her just sitting on the chair waiting for the employer to hand her over

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

The employer that was next to Yuuka's cage called over Kaito. "Come over here to get your purchase! Unless anyone else wants to buy? No objections? If so, place your bid, if not, Mr.Kaito, come and get your slave..."

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Kimi blushed, she fell silent as she was asked how many masters. "Two..." She said quietly. "But, for some reason I was only kept for about a week for each of them." Her pale skin turned a rosey pink as the woman's fingers touched her face.

Lucifer laughed. "Well, you didn't smell too great yourself, I hope you are bludgeoned to death by a blunt object. I hope you suffer." He walked over to Yuki and reached his hands in the cage. "Hello there." He muttered grabbing her arm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:57 pm
Crea yawned, watching silently as the slaves were auctioned off. She looked amung them, wondering which one would be the best for what she was looking for. Multiple choices were something she had a hard time with, especially if there would be equally good merchandise. Her footsteps could not be heard as she walked between the cages, as the adults around her were much louder.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 pm
"Ah, well that's not too bad." She chuckled. "Fresh meat!" She ran the back of her index down the girl's jaw. "What was your," she swallowed, barely able to contain her enthusiasm and curiosity, "purpose these two times? I want to know what you're good for, sweetheart."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm
Kimi withdrew her face slightly and looked down. "Uh, cleaning mostly..." Her eyes dimmed and she sighed. "Amongst other things." She swallowed in slightly feeling of the nerves. She felt intimidated for some reason.  

oOMyMelodyOo

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

Kaito then walked over to the employer and gave him the money "there, well i'll provide anything you want yuuka.." he said "hey can i just let her out yet or not?" he asked looking at the employer

As yuki's arm was grabbed she was force to sit "hi also, thought you were gonna match yuuka's offer.." she said looking at him

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff