Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
News About Chinese Stars! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:27 am

it is simalar like he way the boy'z splited up.One went singing and one went acting.too bad so sad.....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:49 am

cutiebrenda222
I can't belive they are splitting up.well i perfer ah sa because she has good singing.So I guess ah gill is going to act. xp

But ah Sa acts a lot too... even more than ah Gil I think.

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:15 am

cutiebrenda222
it is simalar like he way the boy'z splited up.One went singing and one went acting.too bad so sad.....

well,actually I thought both of them kept singing...Kenny's new album Musick just came out..and I thought Steven and Dennis were the new Boyz...nd u think sa sing better? I think her voice is man like and gill's voice is soft and polite...what does everybody else think? I agree with myself even more after I saw the award show on christmas...when twins got an award they had to sing...nd whoa,,,did i like gill even more or what...so I think its better if sa acts and gill sings...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:25 am

I acually think that ah sa should act and sing because she acts a lot and sings better than ah gill.so...

bibi_kiki

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:42 am

just to say I use to like ah gill better but now I like ah sa better.I don't know why.But ah gill does look prettier in the face.But ah sa got the talents. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:21 am

cutiebrenda222

lol..you're wrong they both kept singing sweatdrop

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:22 am

sasa_powa_4eva
cutiebrenda222
I can't belive they are splitting up.well i perfer ah sa because she has good singing.So I guess ah gill is going to act. xp

But ah Sa acts a lot too... even more than ah Gil I think.

You're right=]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:23 am

xoxCharlenexox
cutiebrenda222

well,actually I thought both of them kept singing...Kenny's new album Musick just came out..and I thought Steven and Dennis were the new Boyz...nd u think sa sing better? I think her voice is man like and gill's voice is soft and polite...what does everybody else think? I agree with myself even more after I saw the award show on christmas...when twins got an award they had to sing...nd whoa,,,did i like gill even more or what...so I think its better if sa acts and gill sings...

More people likes Ah Sa's singing, but more people like Ah Gill's looks..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:24 am

cutiebrenda222
I acually think that ah sa should act and sing because she acts a lot and sings better than ah gill.so...

lol..Ah Sa does act and sing sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:25 am

cutiebrenda222
just to say I use to like ah gill better but now I like ah sa better.I don't know why.But ah gill does look prettier in the face.But ah sa got the talents. 3nodding

You're finally right=]..lol..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:11 pm

well that is true.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:24 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
cutiebrenda222

datz what i said...nd i thought i was not updated on chinese artists... stare but i still think gill sings and looks betta...sa jus acts betta...shes very funny...

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:45 am

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
cutiebrenda222

datz what i said...nd i thought i was not updated on chinese artists... stare but i still think gill sings and looks betta...sa jus acts betta...shes very funny...

lol..who was the first one to say it?..me..on page 1, but whatever, most people really likes Ah Sa's singing and most people really like Ah Gill's attractiveness and looks, but producers for movies always hire Ah Sa more than Ah Gill for movies..and even Nicholas Tse did a song with her instead of Ah Gill..
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:10 pm

xoxCharlenexox
cutiebrenda222

The new album of Kenny, Musick" is just soooo good! I keep listening to it non-stop! It's true that Ah Gil voice is softer but I think that Ah Sa has a louder and stronger voice... which is really important for a singer. As for the face, most of my girl friends say that Gil has a prettier face and most of my boy friends prefer Ah Sa's face.

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:48 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
cutiebrenda222

lol..who was the first one to say it?..me..on page 1, but whatever, most people really likes Ah Sa's singing and most people really like Ah Gill's attractiveness and looks, but producers for movies always hire Ah Sa more than Ah Gill for movies..and even Nicholas Tse did a song with her instead of Ah Gill..

sorry,,,i hav horrible memory...

sasa_powa_4eva--its awesome!!! but some songs are a lil weird...

there was this show i watched once...it interviewed Mani(their manager) she said that she only hired ah gill cuz she was pretty but she doesn't think ah sa is pretty...so i guess it was cuz of sa's voice that made them hire her...i have alot of "Yes!" cards especially twins...and alot of them,,,ah gill looks betta...
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff