Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 pm
((Sen would you mind explaining you post to me? It's confusing me a bit. First off, what is Tei hakusha? Second, you said something about shifting your seal several inches away, several inches from what? And then you're moving around Fenrir in a spiraling pattern in large waves? Are you just running around him or something? And lastly even though your entire post talks about moving forward you somehow end up out of the fog ten yards away? How does that happen? btw the fog also covers the entire area, so ten yards wouldn't get you out of it in the first place. lol I don't have any real problem with your post, I just need to understand it a little more before I make my move.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm
Ryu looked at Kazuo "I see you're just as shunning as before sensei."  

Havok-Trance

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm
(Tei hakusha is just the air riding technique, also i moved in circles around you which progressively grew wider until i was ten yards away, and the inches thing...i think i type dthat on accident.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stood still and concentrated on the lightning charka in his body. It spread throughout to give him a very electrifying aura that would also serve to boost his physical being in every way, making him much faster, stronger, and more flexible than before. A layer of bone also formed itself around Fenrir's body to give him a wolf-patterned set of armor. A small shape shot out of Fenrir's chest, and using the cover of the mist it shot past Sangetsu's face. Suddenly blood would begin spilling from across his forehead and into his eyes. Apparently that shape had somehow attacked him.

((Complete Bone Armor, Lightning Sage

The shape is actually Yajuu, Fenrir's pet. In the small stage he is in now, he has the ability to attack you, using something close to the speed of light to make things impossible for you to see it hit. However, because he's moving so fast he's not even sure if he's hitting you or not, so roll a two sided generator. If one, then Yajuu missed, if two then he hit.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 pm
((See Oldiblon or whatever!! Fenrir uses bone armor more than I do!!!!!!! GET OUTTA MY HEAD))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 am
The shadow or lightning clone of Kazuo looks at Ryu. "Yes can I help you." For now he ignores the dispute going on in his very office since Fenrir had showed up.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm
Ryu created a Clone of himself and instructed it to listen to Kazuo then report back to him. He turned around and left the Clone to speak. "Well I would of love to of gotten a promotion in Rank for the demon attack I prevented last year..." He was referring to the time he, Ronnel and Quan killed a Demon within the Dorms and saved the lives of three other ninja though he never got even a thank you for it. He shrugged it off "would you happen know where Ronnel or Quan went to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 pm
He sighs. "Many people want promotions for things but doing what is right for nothing in return is what being a ninja is about." He pauses thinking of where the two ninja could be. "Ronnel, if the rumors are true, died in battle. Quan is a chunin in Cloud, he should be around...somewhere."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara headed into the lobby and began looking around. This office was large, certinly bigger than what she was used to. The masked woman took a moment to look around before heading up to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, I'm here to speak with the Raikage if it's not too much trouble."

She was sure that they would call her when the Raikage wasn't busy, until then she would just sit and wait. She walked over to a chair and took a seat with her hands folded neatly in her lap.

((I don't want to interupt so you can ignore this until your done. I can wait here. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm
As Lenon walked through the reception office floor, several men walked past carrying some papers. Lenon was redirected to the side of the room with the chairs and, unwary as he was, Lenon stumbled over a woman's feet and landed on his face. Lenon turned himself over, straightened his spectacles, and looked at the woman. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I've been like this for a while now." He said with smile.

((I tripped over Amara~ It's not very obvious, I think, so I thought I would point that out. : D))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."User Image

"AH!" Amara turned her masked face over to look at the man that had tripped over her feet. She could have been upset, but she was more concerned for him. She immediately stood up and knelt down.

"It's alright, mistakes happen afterall. Are you okay?" It had been a while. But there was something about this guy that she remembered. Perhaps a faint memory? Then again, she hadn't recognized Arekku when she saw him again either.

"Hey, I'm sorry but you look familiar. Have we met before?"

(lol thanks for that. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm
((I hate waiting, too. >.>))

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I wouldn't be a shinobi if a little fall hurts me, hmm?" At Amara's words of familiarity, Lenon nodded his head. "I have no idea. I'm Lenon Karlek, if you recognize the name." Lenon stood up, brushed the dirt off of his clothing, and held out a hand for Amara to shake as he made a little bow.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 pm
(Lol, must of my days are waiting. Curse not being able to have internet later in the day when everyone else is on. >D )

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The name sounded familiar enough. She thought about it for a moment before coming back to the memory. She had met a Lenon back in grass, but the Lenon she knew acted much tricker than this one. So she was almost sure that it couldn't be the same Lenon.

Her red eyes glanced at his hand through her mask. She almost didn't see it. "Oh! Nice to meet you Lenon, my name is Amara. I traveled here from Grass to speak to the Raikage." She took his hand and shook it with a smile. "I just hope he doesn't mind. I know things are still really tense..." Her tone hinted that she was upset at the current relationship of the Cloud and Grass.

"Anyway, I knew a Lenon before. He was training me for a little bit back there. But he'd also just pop out of nowhere and play tricks on us. So I probably have the wrong Lenon." There was a playful giggle that came from her.

"Do you work here Lenon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm
"Amara...sounds familiar. " He smiled at her up until she reached the rather...tense...part. Even so, his eyes sparkled, even if he didn't smile. "And these tricks this Lenon you speak of played..." he said, as his hand was detached from his arm, and he smiled again. "Well, he sounds like a fun guy." His handless arm reached up to wave at her.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The girl looked down at the detatched arm. Beneath her silver mask her eyebrow twitched before a loud shriek was heard. She ended up dropping the hand to the ground.

"Darn it I should have known!!" It was obvious she was slightly upset with herself for not realizing it sooner. Then again, she had been out of commission for a few months due to an illness.

Feeling slightly nervous now, she rose her hand up and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, it's good to see a familiar face. I haven't seen to many lately. Seems like the world has left me behind considering how much has actually changed."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff