Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am
Meta_Fish
If you cheat, be honest about it. For single player games, it's not a big deal. Who cares? Just don't lie about beating it without cheats. Then you're a douche. For multiplayer, no.
I don't think you completely agree with the online part. Cheating in multiplayer is wrong because it interferes with everyone else's experience, right? But we've interfered with people's experience online before. And we laaaughed and we laaaughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am
If i am playing Halo with you, you BETTER NOT BE LOOKING AT MY SCREEN YOU f*****t  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 am
The Betman
If i am playing Halo with you, you BETTER NOT BE LOOKING AT MY SCREEN YOU f*****t
STOP SCREEN LOOKING a** c**k!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 am
Just be aware. Know that if you're cheating to enhance your own enjoyment in a Multi-player game, online or off, you're probably sabotaging someone else's experience in the same way.  

Allegro

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am
Allegro
Just be aware. Know that if you're cheating to enhance your own enjoyment in a Multi-player game, online or off, you're probably sabotaging someone else's experience in the same way.
But that's the point. No one cheats online to enhance their game. It's always to ruin someone else's. At least that's the only reason I would cheat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 am
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
But that's the point. No one cheats online to enhance their game. It's always to ruin someone else's. At least that's the only reason I would cheat.
s**t, I used to screen look all the time in Goldeneye because I wasn't good enough to win a fair fight.

That's why I suck at Goldeneye Source, too.  

Allegro

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am
Allegro
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
s**t, I used to screen look all the time in Goldeneye because I wasn't good enough to win a fair fight.

I couldn't help but screen look. Split screen competitive fps was dumb.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

But I mean, there you go! We all wanted a leg up if we could get one. Don't tell me that when you were a kid you tried to pick Pikachu if your a** was getting kicked by Captain Falcon. Pikacheap was a near guaranteed win.  

Allegro

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 am
Allegro
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

But I mean, there you go! We all wanted a leg up if we could get one. Don't tell me that when you were a kid you tried to pick Pikachu if your a** was getting kicked by Captain Falcon. Pikacheap was a near guaranteed win.
But I would usually only use cheap character to piss off my friend or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish
If you cheat, be honest about it. For single player games, it's not a big deal. Who cares? Just don't lie about beating it without cheats. Then you're a douche. For multiplayer, no.
I don't think you completely agree with the online part. Cheating in multiplayer is wrong because it interferes with everyone else's experience, right? But we've interfered with people's experience online before. And we laaaughed and we laaaughed.
True.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 pm
I DONT! hey, if theyput it in the game its not technically cheating, hacking the game yourself (without code) is cheating.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm
In my opinion, it's perfectly acceptable if you're cheating at your own games, in your own home, on your own system. No one cares if you cheat when you're the only one playing, especially if you own the game and system.
Borrowed games are okay if the person you borrowed them from has said they don't care what you do, like if they say, "you can erase my file and do whatever, I hardly play it anymore." It's better if you ask, though, because using cheats on someone else's game may mess with something they have on there, like a game file or specific settings. Just clarify with them that they are ok with it.

Cheating in multiplayer is not cool. In multiplayer games, there may very well be people who are either new to the game or who have serious personal issues with cheating. Also, if someone else catches you cheating in mp, don't make an episode out of it. Just suck it up and play by the rules, or else log off. No one cares how "used to cheating" you may be, nor are they interested in knowing why you cheat or how it could be deemed "acceptable." Just can the crap and learn to play fair. stare  

Natural Melody

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 am
I've used the level select cheat to beat Sonic and Sonic 2 just to get practise on the final boss instead of having to go back and beat the levels before it over and over again just to get a tiny bit of practise in before getting a Game Over. Also, I've time traveled in Animal Crossing to make bells faster. Those are more time-savers than anything. I also cheat to get Mew in the first-gen Pokemon games, but that's the only way to get it anymore, so... sweatdrop But that's about it. Anything else just feels dirty. Even using Missigno. It just takes away from that sense of accomplishment as well as from the challenge. And I wouldn't ever cheat in a multiplayer game unless the other person was cheating first.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 am
If some cuntfag is cheating, I usually cheat as well, on PSP games though.

On Monster Hunter when I had my old psp, I made a new file to play with the HP cheat and speed cheat, but only because my joystick was ******** it was very difficult to move anywhere. >.>

I mean, fight fire with fire, yu know?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 am
I find that if cheating makes the game more enjoyable for the player... why not? I mean you did pay for the console and the game...

As far as online play, I dont mind cheating personally but some users find that it ruins their game play and that sucks for them. :  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff