Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Famas vs. M16A4 vs. FAL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The one?
Famas
27%
 27%  [ 18 ]
M16A4
46%
 46%  [ 30 ]
FAL
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 65

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:00 am
I don't really know which Assault Rifle I like the best out of these 3 but I do like SCAR-H (even though it provides less ammo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm
The M16A4. Tony Montana uses it. It's called his "little friend" for a reason.
I always liked the FAL, it has great accuracy and its an assault/sniper rifle hybrid. It kicks a** with the Masterkey attachment(shotgun).
No offense, but I don't like the way the FAMAS looks like.Sorry, I can be prejudice when it comes to guns and their looks. Like the SCAR-H for example. It doesn't look cool to me.  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm
Same here when it comes to guns its all about aesthetics for me, the Fal however in terms of kill speed is way better that both the M16 and Famas which are both 3 round burst.

Holographic Fal has that little trick to it where its a 2 shot kill with stopping power. Clearly using a HoloFAL/Stopping power set can help you earn easy kills, only if you have a good aim and trigger finger that is  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 pm
Well let's see,...

The FAL, pretty beast-like. Anyone who is accurate enough, and has a fast trigger finger can do major work with this gun. Pretty much unstoppable. Especially with FMJ.

The M16,... well. There isn't much to say. I believe it to be better than the Famas, but not as good as the FAL. 3nodding As well, it can be a one shot kill(with any attachment) if you know how to use it right.

The Famas, essentially the same as the M16. I don't prefer one over the other, because I think they are practically the same, in every essence. Shoot someone in the chest, with all 3 bullets from the burst, and they'll drop. 3nodding

But all in all, the FAL tops the M16 and Famas. :]

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 am
Though I'll never say it about a weapon in real life, I'd have to go with the M16A4. Drop an ACOG on it and it's a nice little mid range "sniper" weapon. Head shots are quite easy with them, provided you don't spray and pray when people get too close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm
FAL is the best gun in the game if ur acurracy is dead on and u have a fast trigger finger which i have both

i hate it when ppl mod the FAL to make it fully auto but most of the time my trigger finger can beat a lot of the mods that i go against because i have more acurracy than they do  

WhItE_BoY 12-23-2010

Endito

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:07 pm
M16 = Pwnage
FAMAS= Fail
Fal = Beast

My choice over all is the M16. Always have been a Fan. 8')

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm
I'd rather the FAL because the M16 and the FAMAS both have burst and burst isn't really a good weapon type you miss or don't kill with those two your dead on sight the FAL shoots as fast as you want it to.  

J-bling z1

-Lusty-Muffin-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm
m16  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am
FAMAS - Incredibly accurate, and if you can't kill somebody with this in one burst, you shouldn't be using it.

M16A4 - Like the FAMAS, but bulkier, and has worse iron sights.

FAL - I love to call it the FAiL, mainly because it takes at least 3 shots to kill somebody on the move, the ironsights are terrible, and the gun is actually a fully automatic gun.

1st Place- FAMAS
2nd Place- M16A4
3rd Place- All other guns in the game
Unranked- FAiL  

CircaNineOne

MoHiaz

2,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 pm
burst fire weapons are for little kids that cant burst with regular weapons

gawd, is almost everyone in this guild a f***ing panzi!? (except Get Off x, nice choice)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 pm
i vote UMP45  

10_Shred_10

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:28 am
I only play hardcore nowadays and I'd have to say, the FAL is one the sexiest weapons to use. Semi-auto instead of burst so you can actually control how fast you shoot and much more accurate then a fully automatic weapon like the M4 or the ACR.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am
M16A4 is the best. No matter what.But, if u put the ACR, or the AK47, either won would win.  

Queef Beef Yolo

Jake Iz Beast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am
U SEE THE FAMAS U ONLY NEED 3 BULLETS TO KILL I GOT 69 KILLS IN A UNLIMITED GAME  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff