Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves in the Mansion (Accepting/Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:25 pm
Arashi sighed and unwillingly took the money. "Whatever, It's my fault your guitar has has that crack in it. But It you don't want me to pay for it, fine." He asked, a cold look ,tired, confused look in his eyes. He shoved the money in his pocket and put his hands in his jacket pockets and walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm
User Image

xXXXxMARIZZE BLANCHETTexXXXx

Marizze continued her stroll until she saw two unfamiliar people "What the hell?! why did i stop here?..." She said then move on. She stopped in a very big mansion where two boys went to her then shoot her with water guns "Hey, you two stop doing that I'm going to be soaked!" she shouted, the two boys continue to shoot her, then Marizze took her big sword and swing it to the two boys.

saver anya

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Rosie Thorn

User Image

Waking up, early in the morning, by a sudden ruckus. "Mom, can you keep it down." Rosie called downstairs. "Rosie, darling I found something! Look come downstairs!" Sighing Rosie jumped out of bed, quickly brushed her teeth and went down. Seeing greenish yellow glow, she shivered. "Mom what in the world are you doing."Answering, her mom said, shielding the light, "My darling, the magic orb, pictured visions, of people in a mansion, perhaps this is a chance for friends, right Rosie dear?" Shaking her head, Rosie,"Mom I don't need any friends!" Looking closer in the orb."What if its lying, mother." Adjusting her eyes, mother said, "No this is a chance! Lets pack our bags.

Rosie Thorn's Color: Purple
Mother: Dark Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 am
User Image
_______Rave Bair Lovett

I didn't slap you...

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

Rave heard tsukiko and she slowly sat up;she got to her feet stretching."Hey..."She replied to her as she continued to stretch,as she did slowly her ripped wings began to grow from her back.

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

I just mierly high-fived your face.

//OOC: Uhg,short... //  

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm
Liz walked back to the place where she was bumped into."should i?"she asked herself as she took her guitar strap out of her bag."if i go further,my guitar wight get burned...or smashed..."she grumbled and strapped her guitar around her and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 pm
Rosie Thorn

User Image

Arriving on the train station, exhausted and sweaty they stepped into the door and sat. Luckily the train wasn't crowded like Japan. Walking out----------(I decided to skip, and show up in the mountains/canyons)-----------In the canyons getting scratched and bruised, they were at a cliff. A huge gore right in the middle how on earth are they gonna get hold of the rock! What a jump and somehow hope your hands are sticky enough! "Mom this is very dangerous! All for a stupid slave!!!!" Shaking her head, "Tsk Tsk Tsk, Rosie Darling not slaves, friends for YOU!!!!"
"Slave!"
"Friend"
"Slave"
"FRIENDS, if you argue with me you are going to be grounded!"
"Ugh Mom!"
"No Buts" Snapping back at her daughter. "Now lets start climbing"
------------------(I want to skip to where mom falls and dies, and it gets all DRAMATIC! Tehe.------------------------)
Falling, the mom blanking out, & falling into the gore.
"I'm sorry Rosie. Please find a friend for me I'll always be with you." Thump. Her lifeless body on the hard dark ground.
"MOM!!!!"
Couldn't see her mom, starting to cry."Why!!" Shaking her head. Remembering what her mother said she jumped, successfully climbing she reached to what seems a mansion hidden by woods. Reaching seeing the light she saw a old not worn down mansion. Flashes pictures flying through her mind. Collapsing, "I finally made it."
Rosie Thorn's Color: Purple
Mother: Dark Blue

(( Not really dramatic as I planned... ))  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 pm
(( I wonder if I could make a profile for a slave.... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 am
User Image
_______Rave Bair Lovett

I didn't slap you...

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

Rave froze and she turned twords a window."Did-did you hear that?She asked quietly to Tsukiko as she walked to a window with a brow quirked up.

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

I just mierly high-fived your face.

//OOC: ooo //  

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Tsukiko
User Image

Tsukiko nodded. "Yeah.. I wonder what it was.." She said, hope swelling up inside of her. She looked at Rave and then at the moon. It was red, to her only though. "Someone has died around here, my eyes show me a red moon.." She said, to Rave mostly, but not to no anyone in particular.

"This immortal moon... These immortal stars... My immortal life... Are all one whole thing..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 pm
Rosie Thorn

User Image

Waking up, with a heavy pain on her back. Memories of the dreadful experience on losing her mother. Flashing in and out of her head. Shaking her head violently she stood up, just to fall down. "Ouch." Rosie muttered silently. Focusing her eyes on the mansion. She crawled, to the bush. Looking at the window she saw two figures. One of them catching her eyes, Rosie duck down. Shivering she felt an dark aural.  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces