Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psycofox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:00 am
my first resident evil game was Resident evil 4, I got it last summer when I got my game cube for getting good grades. I got into it after watching my freind play through the cabin part with leon and luis. I like grenades. oh yeah and I got it when I was 15....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:28 pm
It was 1999, and I was 7. I was at my friend's house, and he said "Hey, want to get scared shitless?" And I said "Uh.. okay." And so he pulled out his N64, and put in RE2. The opening video indeed scared me out of my wits, because I'd never seen anything like it. Then Leon and Claire almost got killed by the tanker, and by that time, I was whispering (it was like, 2 AM) "HOLY CRAP! MOVE!!!" That game scared me sooo much. That was the first time I SAW RE. The first time I PLAYED RE was in summer 2005, 12 years old. I'd gone to the game store and saw RE4 mustered about. I saw Leon Kennedy and was like "...Oh yeah, this is me." Bought it, played it, loved it. (Although, it must not love me, it scares me too much XD). Then I bought REmake. Scariest thing ever to be made. (Well, that and RE4, dunno which is scarier... XD) I plan on getting RE2, 3, and CVX soon, though.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 pm
Canas Renvall
It was 1999, and I was 7. I was at my friend's house, and he said "Hey, want to get scared shitless?" And I said "Uh.. okay." And so he pulled out his N64, and put in RE2. The opening video indeed scared me out of my wits, because I'd never seen anything like it. Then Leon and Claire almost got killed by the tanker, and by that time, I was whispering (it was like, 2 AM) "HOLY CRAP! MOVE!!!" That game scared me sooo much. That was the first time I SAW RE. The first time I PLAYED RE was in summer 2005, 12 years old. I'd gone to the game store and saw RE4 mustered about. I saw Leon Kennedy and was like "...Oh yeah, this is me." Bought it, played it, loved it. (Although, it must not love me, it scares me too much XD). Then I bought REmake. Scariest thing ever to be made. (Well, that and RE4, dunno which is scarier... XD) I plan on getting RE2, 3, and CVX soon, though.

If you're getting those last 3 I suggest you HTFU (Hurry The Fu*k Up) because you can't really buy 0, 2, or 3 new anymore... Well, kind of. But they're hard to get. And they're getting more expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:26 am
I think I was 15 or 16...
Hired a PS and Resident Evil 2.
It was love at first sight
Unfortunately the stoopid booklet was missing and I couldn't work out the controls... So I ended up buying a PS and RE2, then I played it nonstop... biggrin
Then RE Directors cut, 3, Veronica and RE4. =)

Leilu

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:43 pm
Canas Renvall

If you think RE is scary then you should play Silent Hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:59 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Canas Renvall

If you're getting those last 3 I suggest you HTFU (Hurry The Fu*k Up) because you can't really buy 0, 2, or 3 new anymore... Well, kind of. But they're hard to get. And they're getting more expensive.

You should see my game store. They have a quarter of a wall made just for RE. They have like, one shelf for RE0, one for REmake, 1 for RE2 (GC) and so on. and in the middle, they have the N64 and PSX games. You can easily find the REs in there. Best part? REmake was like, $14.99 used. RE0? $12.99 used. CVX? $15.00 used. RE2? $40.00 used. RE3? $35.00 used. Wow... you're right. Prices are starting to get up on the more popular ones. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

psycofox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:16 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Canas Renvall

I bought RE0 used, and when I looked at the box in the car on the way home, I noticed that there was a bite mark on the case...the game still works, but still, weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
w00t! Brad (Me) is re-experiencing the first time I ever played Resident Evil when my GC, Brand-New Resident Evil 2 comes in. And with that comes my other two, RE0, and RE3. *Is like... the happiest right now.* >>;  

Tyr525

h2x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:44 am
I was about 10 years old when I saw my cousin playing Resident evil 3 one day. he let me try it, and I remember I had a hard time learning how to move and shoot. I liked it so much that my I asked my dad to buy it for me the next day and that was my first Resident evil game  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:18 am
if anyone says resi 4 was there first resi i will poke them twisted  

A5116278

motokoleighcook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:41 pm
my frist was RE2. my cousin told me about it. i went out and bought it. i was hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:20 pm
If anyone has only played RE4 and says they're a fan of the series, they deserve to be beaten down by G-Birkin with his rusty pipe, and then stabbed through the face with the "The Pursuer's" Tentacle (Nemesis') and then eaten alive by Forest Speyer in zombified form. That's real hardcore fandom, my friends.  

Tyr525

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:53 am
Well when I first saw my brother play it i was 5 but when I first played it i was about 11, can't remember which one though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:34 am
I was like six I always watched my mom play Resident Evil 2, every time a door began to open I'd hide behind her and wait for all the zombies to get killed. That may be why Claire, Sherry and Leon have always been my favorites. As I got less scared she'd let me play a little. Especially when you played as Sherry, she could never beat those and I could. xd My mom's best friend could beat any scenario on RE:2 in less then an hour! Any scenario! She could beat Mr. X in like, two minutes. Also one day when I was seven my mom had a little party at her work so I stayed the night at a co-workers house who was too young to drink alchohol, her husband let me watch him play RE:1. Tyrant scared me to death. It was fun that night. That's what got me hooked.  

by His Noodly Appendage

Janus_2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:05 am
ah... good memories. i actually talked my mom into letting me rent RE3 when i was in 7th grade for a science experiment. so i guess RE3 was my first, followed by RE1. i've been playing ever since mrgreen  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff