Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 am
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
I wouldn't expect anyone here to be noble. I'd expect them to be dicks. Like me. You moose ******** class="clear">

I think this thing has gotten way out of hand.

And why aren't you on MSN you s**t-faced c**k master?
Listen, you titty-slappin a** miner, I'll do what I want.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun
You guys are pathetic. I jokingly bragged about our victory, and it was nowhere near as harsh and offensive as Kuzo and Allegro were being about it. We won. The US played well, and it was REALLY close, but we won. The noble thing to do would be to let us have our time in the spotlight and then everyone will move on, but all you guys have been doing was whining about how terrible I am for being proud of my country.

There's nothing terrible about being proud of your country.

If you want to be patriotic and love your country, go ahead. Just don't confuse it with nationalism.
BTW, I think you're thinking of ultra-nationalism. There's a difference.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am
Trenn Flashkill
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun
You guys are pathetic. I jokingly bragged about our victory, and it was nowhere near as harsh and offensive as Kuzo and Allegro were being about it. We won. The US played well, and it was REALLY close, but we won. The noble thing to do would be to let us have our time in the spotlight and then everyone will move on, but all you guys have been doing was whining about how terrible I am for being proud of my country.

If you want to be patriotic and love your country, go ahead. Just don't confuse it with nationalism.

Explain please.

I'm doing a school assignment on the subject of nationalism and I want all the info I can get.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 am
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun

They're pretty much the same thing. But yeah, like Trenn said, I think you're thinking of ultra-nationalism. XD  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
I wouldn't expect anyone here to be noble. I'd expect them to be dicks. Like me. You moose ******** class="clear">

Come on, you c**k-juggling thunder c**t, we can play DM. Unless you have to work or something.

And I don't really think David was out of line with this thread. Americans rubbed victory in the Canadians' faces and now they have full right to do it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 am
Lord of Armageddon
Trenn Flashkill
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun

Explain please.

I'm doing a school assignment on the subject of nationalism and I want all the info I can get.
Nationalism can simply mean being proud and loyal to your own nation. Ultra-nationalism is having so much pride and being so loyal to your own nation, you don't care if you ******** over other nations.

It's like the difference between being in love with someone and being in love with someone so much that you stab everyone else.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

Come on, you c**k-juggling thunder c**t, we can play DM. Unless you have to work or something.

And I don't really think David was out of line with this thread. Americans rubbed victory in the Canadians' faces and now they have full right to do it back.
How dare you, you gaping gargle-t**t. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

But c**-chugger, we haven't played in so long.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am
my heroes! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 am
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

I have stuff to do, you semen-swapping skanksquatch. I'll msn tho.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am
Trenn Flashkill
Lord of Armageddon
Trenn Flashkill
Lord of Armageddon
Dino Pakkun

Explain please.

Nationalism can simply mean being proud and loyal to your own nation. Ultra-nationalism is having so much pride and being so loyal to your own nation, you don't care if you ******** over other nations.

It's like the difference between being in love with someone and being in love with someone so much that you stab everyone else.

I've been going pretty much on George Orwell's definition of nationalism, but if what you say is true, I think I need to do some editing. xd

BTW, I'm thinking of the terms patriotism and nationalism in the way they are practiced, not in their literal sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

I have stuff to do, you semen-swapping skanksquatch. I'll msn tho.

We can try to skype too if you want to be... hands free wink  

Waynebrizzle

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Woah, did that tree just talk?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items