Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm
((I ran this past Firu and he's the one who told me we would still be falling, I posted earlier that I just caught the clone and the blade cut him and stabbed me just inder my ribs.

He replied this after I said "I caught it(the clone), so I would still be falling, correct??

"Yep, and thee sword wouldn't actually hit you. Althought, it would get the clone. Based on what you are telling me. If he were aiming at your shoulder, he is most likely taller than you, which would also mean the clone is taller than you, and since your rate of falling is quicker than the clones, it gets stabbed and you dont."

@Shuriken: I've seen Raiden in battle, though in my days in 08 I just heard of jedi, never really saw em in battle.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm
(My clone would still have control of your body and be able to stop your body from falling and catch itself though it doesn't matter anymore.)

Kazuo smiles for wings appear on his back. Though these weren't his angel wings these were his dragonic clan wings which sprouted into the air and also flapped violently causing winds to increase even more. He then pulls his headband up revealing his three tomoe sharingan which mixes with his dragonic clan eyes causing the pupil of the sharingan to be a slit like a cat eye. Kazuo reaches for his next weapon which were his dual hatake slicers. Swords with handles on the sides like night sticks he spins them rapidly cutting any grass that got through them. "Let's do this." He says while his wings still flapped.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm
(Well If I did get stabbed I could've just shrugged it off.))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
"Hmph" Ryugan mumbled, that was something he didn't know about Kazuo, he never knew he was in the dragonic clan. Information rarely escaped Ryugan due to him often analyzing everything, but this, this was a surprise to him. His head tilted downward, his hair quickly covered his face. "I knew he had that Sharingan...Hmph, he might be able to track my movements now, but I think I can find a way around it" Ryugan's left hand raised in front of him, he then turned his red bladed katana's blade horizontally and sliced at his palm quickly, activating it's effect. The blood of Ryugan suddenly spread around the whole blade, making it shine a very bright red glow. "Tenraikasai....Samasu..." The instant he finished whispering these words, the blade suddenly was engulfed in bright red flames that blazed beautifully. The heat around Ryugan would become unbearable, flames began to dance all around him as he stood still. Then, the flames that dawned his blade swept back, revealing a gorgeous crimson blade that dawned wings near the cross guard. The blade shone as if it were from the heavens above, this blade was magnificent. Ryugan began to slowly elevate, his gigantic bone wings flapped wildly, the grass near him began to uproot and fly all over the place. ".....Yes..Let's" He said before a great teal flame aura flared around him, it flickered wildly as the wings continued to flap. Ryugan then bolted forward at Kazuo, not using his full speed, but more than enough speed to surprise Kazuo. As he charged toward Kazuo, the teal flames around him seemed to grow, and dance more wildly.

User Image

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Suddenly both weapons Kazuo wielded began to glow with white chakra. The chakra would seem to blast out of the blades at all angles like a controlled fire increasing the strength and cutting power of his weapons. Seeing Ryugan coming through his sharingan he steps back quickly giving him more time to rub his wings together which suddenly a blast of lightning would explode from Kazuo's mouth toward Ryugan.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 129  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Darion arrived at the meadows and saw Ryugan and the Kazuo fighting."Seems important...welli bet the wont mind if i watch and learn."
Darion sat down and took out some food"mmmm spicy rice and toast my favorite"Darion began to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
The wind whipped violently all over the place, a fierce battle was indeed about to take place. Ryugan's true speed was about rear it's ugly head. Using his full speed, assassin sanin and all his tajutsu styles combined, he and an afterimage made of pure teal flames suddenly split into two directions, Ryugan going left and the image going right, dodging the lightning bolt with ease, both at the same extremely high speed. Their sudden burst of speed would most likely baffle the sharingan eye, and cause Kazuo to have to concentrate on his two targets. Kazuo was not a natural Uchiha, having one sharingan eye, so he would have to choose which on of them to let out of his sharingan's sight, Ryugan or the afterimage. The image and Ryugan looked exactly alike, They both ahd the gigantic wings and the sword pointing out their right hand. Their hair bothe flared wildly as they ran at such a high speed, the wind was whipping past them wildly. Once the two split up, Ryugan's wings would suddenly tilt in a certain angle, letting him slice through the wind and run at a faster speed, he was aiming to get completely be hind Kazuo, about 5 yards behind him. The afterimage however was the one who would be doing all the attacking, using it's full speed, it unleashed six strong, slashes at Kazuo, the teal flames would reveal to be very fierce and at this speed, quite difficult to dodge. For those all who watched without a sharingan, it would look as if Ryugan had suddenly vanished mid-way. Once Ryugan was behind Kazuo, he performed hand signs at an extreme speed, waiting for Kazuo to finish with his image of fire and deal with him. "That should hold him off.." Ryugan thought as his hands suddenly began to glow.

Chuunin can perform: 102(all months and stuff)
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu -1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Kaen Shazou Dageki - Flame Image Strike (Cost:B, strength:SS) (thanks to clan and braces)

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm
((kk run me through this jutsu things please))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm
(Wha??)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 pm
((Chuunin can perform: 102(all months and stuff)
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu -1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Kaen Shazou Dageki - Flame Image Strike (Cost:B, strength:SS) (thanks to clan and braces)

that stuff))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:50 pm
((well 2 years = 24 months(48 jutsu), plus the two this year (4) plus my clan.
(5)
That means I can preform 102 as a chuunin. (adding to chuunin performing 45

That's my custom jutsu. It's natural rank is A, my clan makes it go down in cost and go up in strength. So it's a B rank in cost and a S rank in power, thanks to my custom weapon they go up again, so thats SS rank))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm
((oh kay))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:34 pm
Kazuo watches as the two Ryugans split apart aware of which was the real Ryugan and which one was an afterimage for one would contain a flame of chakra in the stomach and the other wouldn't and the image wouldn't look complete due to his sharingan which would see it flickering. He makes a handsign and a shadow clone appears behind him just as he blocks the six parries with both of his hatake chakra covered blades. The shadow clone would be a decoy since for Ryugan it would look as though the real Kazuo turned around and then did what the clone is about to do, but in reality the real Kazuo would be behind it finishing up with the parries then quickly disappearing. This would leave the clone making handsigns then thrusting his fingers into the ground sending cracks all throughout the ground and even under Ryugan which soon following up would be a huge blast of hatake chakra leaping from the cracks 10 feet high to cut and burn Ryugan. Meanwhile the real Kazuo remained under ground making his way quickly behind Ryugan.

(Earth Military movement technique, Hatake Earth Splitter, Shadow clone.

Btw, how do your eyes keep up with the speeds you are moving at?)

110 Academy Jutsu -1=109
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu -2=46
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 129 -3=126  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm
{{Scraps has a good question. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm
(I sent BB a PM asking this in general for everyone. These taijutsu styles have ninja moving at incredible speeds. So how are the ninja that perform these styles supposed to have their eyes keep up?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm
((Lee, Sasuke, Kakashi, and many others have no trouble, so I guess everybody wouldn't have trouble.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff