Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Mansion (Tsuchikage Yun's Home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 pm
((It was more his biscep area))

Ville pulled needles out his pants and threw them at Yun's feet. He did handsgins. "Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu." He watched the rocks come up and attack Yun. Then Ville got up and kicked Yun in the chest with both feet. He did a flip and got back infront of Yun and threw his most powerful kick at his hea.d  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun gets kicked across the fist and spins, but recovers and laughs.

"Thats it! Keep it going!"

His body changes and crouches. This time he is consumed in blue chakra consumes his body. A blue chakra tail appears, as well as blue cat ears. His fangs grow out and his eyes narrow. He lets out the roar of a tiger.

"Beast aspect! Tiger Aspect!"

His body blurs as he rushes forward and then behind Ville. He swings his halberd upwards, just grazzing his back.

[14/15]

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Keiga slowly makes her way to the mansion, her bigger brother was there and she decided that she would start her ninja training today. She had all of the essentials that a ninja should have. A Sword, some kunai, a few shurikens, smoke bombs, and a back up weapon; Her Tanto. When she had made it t the room where she heard alot of noise, she pened the door and saw Yun.

((I hope I got the setting right.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun rushes around him again. The aspect of the tiger gives him amazing speed that can match even the fastest jounin. However, this puts a lot of stress on his body, and Yun still hasn't recovered from his use of the Dragon Aspect in the Mist. As he gets ready to swing his halberd upwards, he coughs up blood violently. He swings up but drops the halberd. He falls to the ground and spits up some blood.

"s**t...my wounds reopened...Our training is done for now. I need to rest."

Yun lies down and breathes heavily a bit. He needed his rest from almost thirteen straight hours of training today.

[15/15 Upward slice complete, Rock Weapon style stage 1 complete]

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm
Keiga watched as Yun coughed up blood, she ran over to him. "Yun, You really should not use the Family abilities so much. Your gonna hurt yourself badly."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun's eyes widen at the sight of his younger sister.

"K-keiga?! How did you find me?! I thought you were staying at the main house in the water country? When did you get here in the Rock?"

Yun sits up a bit.

((go ahead and post, i'mma head to bed))  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:35 pm
She smiled, "I've come to start training, but while you rest, I will train by my self."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm
Keiga pulled out one of the scrolls she had found lying around in her brothers room at the main house and opened it, it had the basic jutsu on it. She had to start with the clone jutsu. She carefully looked at the scroll, it had every thing described on it and she found it easier to work when it was like that. She did a few handsigns and a cloud of smoke appeared, but nothing showed up.

On her second try, she got a bit whiney.
"Does it usually take this long Yun? I don't know why you bother to spend so mush time on jutsus..." She took one deep breath and while thinking about becoming a great Kunoichi, she did the necessary handsigns; and next to her, was a clone of her. "Man....I look sooo pretty!"

( Sorry I had to do that blaugh )  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 am
Next was the transformation jutsu, Keiga could turn into anyone she wanted, but she would rather be herself, of course. But that was not the point of her training, her training was important to her. She did not want to be a housewife, cooking was not her major. She read the description once more and took a deep breath, She did the handsigns and nothing happened.

Keiga knew that being frustrated would mess up her training, so she bottled it in. This jutsu was tricky, if you messed up you could end up as some hideous beast like Yun. ((Sisterly love xd lol)) Keiga took a deep breath, she did some handsigns again and this time, the clothes on her body transformed. Now she was wearing all black.
"Perfect."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 am
Ville fell to the ground from his back. "Damn that hurt." He said. He slowly got up and looked at Yun. "I did good didn't I?" He asked  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"You did an outstanding job. Continue to impress me with your training and missions, and you will be promoted to chuunin."

Yun then turns to Keiga.

"I can see you've been training. Here, I promote you from Academy Student to Genin of the Rock. Also, this is Ville, one of our taijutsu students as well as a fellow genin. Ville, this is Keiga Sung, my younger sister. Now, I must return to the office, I feel that there is someone coming."

Yun rises them forms his handsign. He disapears into the earth and heads to the office despite his injuries.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am
Ville smiled. "Yes sir." He said. He looked at Keiga. "Hello." He said.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:28 pm
((Luna, I'm at my office. I left before u got here))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:58 pm
"Hey," Keiga sat on the ground.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff