Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Just Wingin' It [RP OOC Thread -- PRIVATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The correct answer is the second one.
  Yes it is.
  No it's not.
View Results

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 pm
sssssssssshhhhh...Itz a big secret and nobody can know that I'm OFF OF HIATUS So don't tell...but I think we can drop the topic anyway...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:16 pm
In case you've noticed, i have changed my username yet again. (I've had a little trouble making up my mind. sweatdrop ) It is now "I Be Athena".

**I luuuuuuuuuu heart heart heart uuuuuuurv greek mythology, so I wanted to change my name to something like that. But I also love coming up with oxymorons, so since Athena is the goddess of wisdom and knowledge, the improper use of grammar counter-acts, thus making it an oxymoron!!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! That made it sound like an evil scheme...**  

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Killmes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm
I heart Greek mythology either !!!! Before I knew Percy Jackson and any book or any film !!! Athena is cool. But I like Hermes the most ! God of travelers, thieves, merchants, messengers. And I love his tricks lol.

Just wonder, in Percy Jackson, Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. But I thought Athena is one of three maidens...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 am
Yup! It was actually Percy Jackson that got interested in it, but had I known more about it before Percy, i would have been more interested.

I'd have to say that my favorite god is Apollo. I'm really involved with theater and art and writing and such.

I don't know if Athena is a maiden. She might be...  

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Killmes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 am
Apollo looks too heroic for my taste. xd Yeah, he's sometimes a bad guy, but, what could I say, too much people like him already rofl

Three maidens are Athena, Artemis, and Hestia. I think. Some stories say that Athena almost lost her virginity to Hephaestus, but she didn't. So, I guess, Riordan just wants the personality of Athena in Annabeth, and she suits it very well. I love her, though she reminds me of Hermione in Hp blaugh

Norse and Egyptian mythology are interesting as well. But I didn't pay attention to them as much as to Greek. So I can't remember most of their names and stories. XD

(Longer than usual. I just can't stop myself when I talk about mythology sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 am
So, while you two are off in mythical worlds, I have recruited us a new player. biggrin
linkboy11 is now joining us!  

XxDistressed PrincessxX

linkboy11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm
Speak of the devil. Here I am!
Hello, everyone ^^
Nice to see you again, Killmes.
Greek mythology is pretty cool, but I like Norse the best, though I know close to nothing about it xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:02 am
Nice to see you too. blaugh

I have problems with remembering names in Norse one. lol
And I have to say that I like Loki !! Though he's a bad guy, we have to admit that devils are smart. twisted  

Killmes

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Welcome to our role play. Unfortunately, it is necessary to be a vampire to officially join in. Say goodbye to your mortality... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!

The only reason why I know who Loki is is because of Son of the Mask, so when i did a report on Norse Mythology, he's the one I did.

I get really caught up in mythology-talk too!!! too bad when I talk about it at school, everyone just gives me the "wow-treatment". Or they yell at me the same way they do when I sing. ((SHUT UP ALREADY!!!))

so who's your favorite person out of Percy Jackson? I like Tyson and Thalia and Nico. I don't know why I like them so much...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm
Same thing here. My best friend and I are only two people in school who know that Odin is the king of god. lol

Me? I have several character in my mind. First is Nancy Bobofit, then Clarisse, Oh and don't forgot her father... j/k

I don't have a favorite one in Percy Jackson. Maybe I'm too old to craving something so much like I did when I was younger. Aww, that's miserable. xd  

Killmes

XxDistressed PrincessxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm
So, I think Linkboy should realize from this that Athena is our resident crazy. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Yes. i'm terribly afraid that you're rping with a person who could randomly kill you at any time. Be afraid. Very afraid. Just Kidding!!! I don't kill my friends...usually...but! You must know **directed at linkboy** that i have changed my username three times, and am likely to cjange again! So if you're like OMG Who's this blahblahgirl123 or whatnot, itz probably meh.  

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm
Oh. My. God. Did everybody go on hiatus or something, or are we taking a few days off? WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?! Oh crap...did I say something? Was it that randomly kill you at any moment thing? I'm really sorry if I offended someone...I'll keep my mouth shut...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:17 am
The only reason I keep quiet is I'm waiting for the right time to post. cool Not hiatus, and of course not your post. blaugh  

Killmes

XxDistressed PrincessxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm
*agrees with Killmes*  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items