Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
( andraia's kimeti ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So who is your favourite? (I promise I wont tell!)
Kindness Can Deceive
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
All For Naught
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
From Below
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Quick Slip
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Hearsay
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Sightless
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Wished Away
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Andraia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Kindess Can Deceive

Naming Dream

User ImageB A S I C _ I N F O

name ; Kindess Can Deceive
nickname ; Kindness

personality ; Kindness is a pretty mellow guy, he doesn’t get worked up over much and he’s not one for big shows of emotion. He spends a lot of time on his own or in small unattached groups. If you would ask him he would very happily help you with anything you need, but it’s not because he’s just that nice, it’s because he doesn’t care enough for it to be a bother; his kindness is superficial. He’s a bit of a flirt and show-off and can give the impression he cares more about someone than he actually does without really meaning too. It’s unfortunate because when he actually does care about someone he hardly shows it. When it comes down to it Kindness is very proud - of his strength, his charm, his appearance, and partially the fact that he is above emotional connections - so when he does begin to care about someone he tries everything in how power to hide or change it. Pride is easily wounded, no matter who you are, and when he finds a flaw with himself he obsesses over it, sometimes to the point of temporary self-loathing. Its at moments like this where he is prey to jealousy and aggressive spells. In general however Kindness would prefer to solve problems with his words, rather than his fists. He isn’t a weak buck, but he finds it less stressful not to put himself to extra expense.

stage ; Buck
post colour ; #E58835
obtained ; March 4th, 2010 x
other images ; Uncert - Old Cert - Cupcake

breeding records ;
Breakaway - Quick Slip, From Below, Is Yet, Day Spring, Cracked Earth, Citrine Twilight
Squirrel Hoard - Go On, Full Circle, Slumbering Madness, Moment's Peace

F A M I L I A R

Wayward x Lynx, Female - Calm, loyal, sarcastic, uninvolved
Tomorrow x Lynx, Male - Standoffish, unfriendly, violent

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

"Breakaway is just some doe, you know?" Kindness and Breakaway met when some pests pushed her into her territory and they have been keeping up a pretty steady communication since then. He refuses to admit anything is going on between them but she is the only doe that’s managed to capture his attention for any length of time, and more than that, the first kimeti he has actually cared about.

Night Dancer is a doe that Kindness met one night when he was in one of his wicked phases. She was friendly and welcomed his friendship, but as he had little respect for someone who couldn’t even dispose of a toad there was little between them besides a passing fling.

R O L E P L AY S

Tough Cookies the meeting, and subsequent babymaking of Breakaway and Kindness. Kindness was out patrolling an edge of his territory he doesn’t much get around to when he spotted a doe having a go at some alligators. They had pushed her all the way from her own territory and although she looked like she was holding up fine enough Kindness decided to show a little bit of his gentlemanly side and give her a hand. Together they managed to quickly bring down the remaining gaters. Breakaway, sweet girl that she is, was none to happy about being ‘rescued’ and proceeded to verbally abuse him for his help even though secretly she was rather grateful. They talked for a minute and in that way that he does Kindness managed to worm his way into her affections, even if just for the time being.

Help Not Wanted a not-exactly-sweet meeting between Breakaway and Kindness after the events of Tough Cookies. Breakaway had retreated to a beautiful den set up for her by a mare specifically designed to keep her comfortable while she waits to give birth to their clutch. Kindness, worried after her prolonged absence, goes to find her. She had not been expecting him to find her and he had not been expecting to care so much that he did. Slowly the two of them begin to realize just how involved with each other they were becoming and violently reject the idea.

Meetings by Moonlight after a particularly bad fallout between himself and Breakaway, Kindness left his territory in search of – at least a temporary – change of scenery. On his quest he comes across Night Dancer, a vibrant and slightly naive doe with an eccentric personality. She is so very much not like the doe he was avoiding that he was immediately attracted to her… or at least the distraction she provided.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Andraia

Andraia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

User Image

Andraia

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash