Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 pm
"Hmph. Useless trash." Arthuria said disgusted as she flipped the bottom of her hair and turned towards her captain opponent. "So, are you going to Bankai or not?" she asked that way if she had to or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm
"Force it out of me." Kai says with a smirk. He then draws his blade and gets into position.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 pm
"Are you sure you want me to do that? I haven't used Uragirimono in a while, and you'll just be sad that I do. So what'll be? Hanrei, or Uragirimono." she asked seriously as she put both hands on Hanrei and Uragirimono waiting for Kaitou's response.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm
"Its not like any of those blades can touch me. Once i use my Bankai it would be deadly." Kaitou then attacks.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm
"The Betrayer hides! Kakushi Uragirimono!" she quickly said as she pulled out Uragirimono and it turned into it's shikai form and deflected the blade. "Hah, not honourable at all, Captain Kaitou. Damasu!" Arthuria shouted as she light-stepped away and a clone appeared of Arthuria and she nodded to the clone. They jumped up in the air and spun at the same time and landed on the ground making sure to not give away who the real Arthuria is.

Clone Arthuria jumped over to Captain Kaitou and slashed at him in the front. The real Arthuria light-stepped behind Kaitou and thrusted into Uragirimono into Kaitou's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm
Kai then turns his body to the side making sure the clones attack missed, and as the blade hits the ground he steps on the back making it hard for the clone to raise the blade. He puts his sword behind him blocking the real Arthuria's blade. "Wow, you have gotten much faster i see...ifeel sorry for your opponents that just dont see you coming." He smiles and flash steps to a great distance. "The tides have changed in our favor, Rise Ensuya Takeshi." Kai's blade turns into its Shikai form which was a a longer blade then his original Katana, but with no guard, and it appears to be made of ice. In the handle, it has a gem, with the japanese character for 'Water' on it. "If this was an actual fight, it would be in my favor, look around you...there is nothing but Trees, Grass, Flowers, and animals... As a water elemental, i can use water from my surroundings." Water is then pulled from some grass and flowers, and a clone of Kai is created.

They both flash step towards Arthuria's direction. Clone Kai then grabs his blade with his teeth and places his both hands on her shoulders as Kaitou tries to slash in front of her.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 pm
The clone of Arthuria left her blade in the ground and got in the way of The original Kaitou's blade and caught the blade in between her hands and another clone spawned from the Uragirimono, this clone punches Kaitou's clone away. Arthuria looked towards Kaitou, "Jeez Kaitou, fighting dirtier each second. It's disheartening. Aye, I might have to fight a tad more serious." she said as she pulled out her sheath and put Uragirimono back. "I'm going to have to fight with Hanrei." she said. She pulled out Hanrei and his sheath. "I am the Legend Reborn! Hanrei wo byouga!" she yelled as she stabbed her sheath into the ground and yanked out Hanrei and changed into it's Shikai form. A bright silver blade with a gold trimming on the bottom and a royal blue hilt.

The sheath turned into a shield, the ends trimmed with gold, and the insides the same royal blue and in the center an "A" stood in a silver color. "Are you ready to fight more honourably now?" she asked as she mildly flared her Reiastu and started dropping the temperature to about 10 degrees. The clones of Arthuria had disappeared, "Come, show me how you became captain." she urged on as she light stepped away and readied herself in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am
"The world is a very dirty, and unfair place. We must evolve to adapt..." Kai then jumps back. "...This is very tiring, but more serious i will become." He then holds the sword with 2 hands. "Bankai". Suddenly a fog rolls in, covering a surrounding area in a cloud sphere. It then begins to snow in the vast area. "The most threatning enemy is the 1 unseen.." The snow begins to intensify, creating a storm only within the sphere. Kai's body begins to fade slowly as if it were becoming snow.

Kai then punches Arthuria in the face, and the snow begins to develop in a silhouette of his body, and they his body begins to form. He then flash steps behind her, locks her left arm and puts his blade to her neck. "This would be the end for you...In here, I control the temperature, and i control the weather. Water comes in many forms and depending on what form i use the bankai appears different, with the same concept. In my winter wonderland, if you stay too long your blood may freeze over. Are you satisfied now that you've seen my Bankai?"  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am
"Hmph. This is quite warm. Do you know what Hanrei is most commonly referred to as "Excalibur, The Blade of Ice." Have you seen my Bankai? Are you able to defeat an enemy who's armour is stronger than steel? Able to make a single cut upon them?" she asked pleadingly. "Bankai. Ou ni Naru." she whispered as she had donned her armour and was now almost un-cuttable.
"Now, face me!" she yelled as she elbowed back and hit Kaitou in the stomach. She light stepped away and readied herself by swinging her sword 5 times. 5 swords made of her Reiastu which looked like ice appeared beside Arthuria hovering as needed. "The enemy ye shall not see, shall be defeated by the mountain's defense." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:02 am
"This should be interesting, if your armor and my blade is stronger than steel...The blade is made of a certain adamantium alloy that takes on the trait of an element. In this case that element being water. " Kai smirks. "..So that means all you have to do is dodge my blade, Good luck finding the right one." Kai puts his hand in the snow on the ground. "This should hold you in place, your flash stepping is getting really annoying." He then vanishes in the snow again. The snow becomes less intense, but then suddenly spikes made of ice appear all around the sphere. Within these spikes my blade is being hidden, the 1 true blade out of the endless number that will pose a threat to your life...you might as well give up now, and your in my domain, i cannot be seen, or scented, and now your body will be impaled by millions of blades until my 1 true blade draws your blood."  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 am
"Hah...Truly, whomever your enemy be, may they die swift. But, I shall stop for now, my comrade. Training has been enough. I have more paper work to sort out." she admitted as she snapped her fingers and her blade and sheath came together and and placed itself back into her belt. "Alright, end this Bankai, Kaitou. To tell you, it is not flash-step. It is light-step. It's faster than Flash-step. I developed this technique myself. If you wish I can teach it to you." she offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 am
Kaitou ends the Bankai. The snow, the clouds and the intense wind vanishes and his blade returns to normal. "I would love that. But ive been studying and training for way to long, i need my rest."  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 am
"Aye. Rest would be very important. I need it myself. I will teach you later. Goodbye, Captain Kaitou." she said as she light-stepped away and went to her office. "Wow, no wonder he became captain. That was deadly s**t." she uttered to herself thinking about the fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am
"Goodb--" He was in shock that she can move that fast. "Isnt she amazing..with all that armor, she still moves at the speed of light." Kai is still thinking about the fight. He never moved from that position. "She is the 2nd person to ever see my Bankai from the enemy's point of view, and live to tell it."  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

chisanoko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm
*still waching-but from farther away now*"what the..."  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items