XxbyebyebeautifulxX
lols this post made me giggle out loud smile ^,^

XDDDDDDD wat  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 am
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx
i tink yhu shldnt rely date on gaia or online
kuz yhu nva noe if tha person iz lieing
unless yhu trust them dearly

Surely that could be the case with any relationship, regardless of whether it be online/real life/long-distance/whatever other relationships are out there.

Onto the topic; no I don't have a boyfriend, it would be deemed pointless since I'm moving to another country soon. Of course though, typically someone has asked me to be their girlfriend - I declined. What's the point in having a relationship that might not even last a month? I'm not doing the whole long-distance thing. Especially as I'll be in Australia & he'll be in England o.o

Bitter Lemons

sexy-toria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:09 pm
Bitter Lemons
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

Surely that could be the case with any relationship, regardless of whether it be online/real life/long-distance/whatever other relationships are out there.

Onto the topic; no I don't have a boyfriend, it would be deemed pointless since I'm moving to another country soon. Of course though, typically someone has asked me to be their girlfriend - I declined. What's the point in having a relationship that might not even last a month? I'm not doing the whole long-distance thing. Especially as I'll be in Australia & he'll be in England o.o

i think you should have a boyfriend i mean it's not like it's going to kill you or something. . .have a boyfriend on gaia mean you like the person in a good way and you want to get to know the person a little more  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 pm
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

i think you should have a boyfriend i mean it's not like it's going to kill you or something. . .have a boyfriend on gaia mean you like the person in a good way and you want to get to know the person a little more

Hmm, no, it wouldn't kill me to have a boyfriend, that said though, I get very attached at an alarmingly rapid rate (if I really like the person...Not just some stranger that has nice cologne) & it could well put me under more stress. It might sound silly but it's true & as I've said, being in a relationship for a month just doesn't appeal.
Don't get me wrong, I like being in a relationship & all, but having been in one for two years & got out of it, I think I need 'me' time ~ just me & my friends ;D I'm in no rush, & I'm more than happy to have good friends on Gaia & irl rather than call them my boyfriend.

Jeez, essay.

Bitter Lemons

sexy-toria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:18 pm
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

Hmm, no, it wouldn't kill me to have a boyfriend, that said though, I get very attached at an alarmingly rapid rate (if I really like the person...Not just some stranger that has nice cologne) & it could well put me under more stress. It might sound silly but it's true & as I've said, being in a relationship for a month just doesn't appeal.
Don't get me wrong, I like being in a relationship & all, but having been in one for two years & got out of it, I think I need 'me' time ~ just me & my friends ;D I'm in no rush, & I'm more than happy to have good friends on Gaia & irl rather than call them my boyfriend.

Jeez, essay.

but wat if you meet them in real life and they they are nice and cute and you real real like them then wat?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 pm
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

Jeez, essay.

but wat if you meet them in real life and they they are nice and cute and you real real like them then wat?

Well that's fair enough, but then it's not just an online relationship [: I see what you're getting at, but I thought it was purely just having a boyfriend on Gaia, as opposed to having met them, & them being on here too.

Am I making sense? S: It's late here. Tiredness is always a good excuse.

Bitter Lemons

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm
no because virtual dating is kinda stupid in my opinion because u can never trust what ppl say, for all u know that its all a lie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
xXx_FrUiTlOoPz_xXx

Jeez, essay.

Well that's fair enough, but then it's not just an online relationship [: I see what you're getting at, but I thought it was purely just having a boyfriend on Gaia, as opposed to having met them, & them being on here too.

but then you know they not lieing  

sexy-toria

dark_angel_guardiana

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 am
i had a boyfriend, but we broke up like last week sadly sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:46 am
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria
Bitter Lemons
sexy-toria

Jeez, essay.

but then you know they not lieing

Not necessarily. People lie regardless of whether being behind a screen or not. Yes they may be telling the truth in what they look like, but that's not really the most important is it? (unless it was like, a 60 year old man, completely understandable to be worried then)
The same is with online friends really.

Bitter Lemons

sugarpop101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 am
al those things happened welll besides 4 the wishlist thing  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items