Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Castle of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm
the renagade assassin
lozel got a little defensive "IM not werid"

you need to post larger, because this is not enough for someone to write a post off of.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm
Naru nodded. "Yeah, we'll go meet Drasta now. I'll follow you, so lead the way." He turned to Lozel. "Either come with us or don't."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 am
"Hmm fine ill come but one thing i need to know where were going" he said looking around at the castle "also i want to be payed to"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 pm
Naru sighed. "First of all, we're going to the eclipse ruins. Though you should know that if you were paying attention. Secondly, if you're looking for payment, you've come to the wrong place. I'm not looking for mercenaries."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm
"Actually we are going to the crypt, the ruins is where tobais is, drast is at the crypt, so were going to a graveyard." he said to naru. "Follow me." he said.
{exits to the crypt of darkness}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 am
"Fine you dont have to pay me just tell me youre names" he said following the guys out to the crypt of darkness  

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 am
Naru shook his head. This was going to be a long trip. "My name is Naru, Master of Darkness. He's Agito."
[exit to crypt]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm
A golden horse, a golden horse with wings, came into view, galloping onto the pavement in front of the stronghold. Defaeco took out his staff and aimed it at the door of the "castle." A slight grin appeared on his face as the staff's orb started to glow. "Boom," he whispered as fifty spirits started to flow from the staff, lining up, 10 to each row. As the spirits hardened, pieces of armor slowly linked onto each of the knights, the souls starting to harden into pale humanoid beings. "Destroy it."

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm
Naru quickly materialized in front of his castle and began gathering energy to his hands. "It looks like I came here just in time. Midnight Cannon!" He waited a bit longer, until he had a decent amount of dark energy flowing through him, before unleashing his attack. Slowly, the sky overhead darkened, and the moon began to shimmer, as spears of darkness began to rain down from the sky, targeting Defaeco's newly summoned minions. The attack wasn't powerful enough to do any minor damage at the moment, but it should have been enough to delay them and scatter their formation, giving Naru the opportunity to call forth more minions from the UnderEarth, as well as a chance to start harvesting shadows to use as additional fighters.
"Ahhh...Little king...Don't under estimate me. I have control over most of the UnderEarths denizens. A fight between us would result in the loss of thousands of lives, but not ours. Are you sure you want to attack me right now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm
Myst approached the dark castle, riding on his spider. He had recently decided that Tobias wasn't a very appropriate name for a Death Knight. As he neared the castle, his spider turned around, sprouting a flimsy web from it's backside, then quickly climbing up it. Myst held on for dear life as it sped up the slope. When the climb was over, he got off, then unsummoned the spider. He ran into the castle, seeing Naru and Defaceo standing off. "It seems that fate has brought us together again, Defaceo. I shall aid you in your conquests once more, but keep in mind that you are not my master." Tobias said to Defaceo as he approached. "Naru! Your darkness is tainted, and you shall fall for the blasphemy of the holy name of shadows you have committed!" Myst let out a cackling laugh out of his skeletal body.  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:44 pm
Defaeco's Soul Knights spread to attack Naru's minions. Defaeco saw Myst, or Tobias, appear. "I'll take Naru..." Defaeco said with a grin. He pointed his staff towards the vampire. Let the battle between gifts begin... A field of light and darkness swarmed around the two, putting them in another realm. White and dark slowed, until finally, the earth under them became neutral gray, and the sky was just a lighter shade. The two were alone. "Naru, why did you take on the job that the Dark Genesis gave you?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Myst began killing the abominations that Naru had summoned. They where varied in size and shape, some small and looking like they may be spell casters, some large warriors. Myst's powers killed them all with ease. He looked up to see an immense dark barrel pointing down to the chamber where he now was. It was about the size of a cannon you would see on a regular pirate ship. There where carvings on it of the blasphemous dark gods that Naru and his minions where loyal too, greatly contrasting to the dark gods of chaos that Myst served. Myst summoned three zombies, their fleshy forms slowly rising from the black stones on the floor. As they began to form completely, Myst slashed them to shreds, black blood spraying everywhere. Of course, this was stagnent blood, blood of the dead. But it was blood none the less. As the blood began to settle on the floor, a wind started to pick up. Myst removed his axe, and pointed it at the ceiling. The blood on the floor started to stir.  

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:54 pm
The blood began rising, eventually starting to spin and mingle in the air. After a while, it formed a raging inferno of crimson. The Bloodstorm was complete. Myst directed the crimson tornado towards the ceiling, towards the Midnight Cannon. "For Tzeentch!" Myst screamed as it spun around the room, destroying any remaining foes summoned by Naru. "Blood for the Blood God!" The blazing fury of the Bloodstorm eventually reached the top, tearing the supports of the immense cannon to shreds. It crashed to the ground with a huge thud. Myst let a hollow laugh escape his skeletal body. He walked over to the remains of it, knelt down, and carved an image of Tzeentch on the cannon. "Who dares defy the holy union of Chaos and Darkness?" Myst screamed, looking around for Agito or any other of Naru's pets.
http://kofler.dot.at/40k/units/Tzeentch_Greater_Daemon_Lord_of_Change_3.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am
A black portal opened up behind Myst and a Darkness condensed Claw came out of the portal and stretched toward Myst. "Looks like i found you at last Necromancer." he said in a demonic voice. As the figure walked out of the portal he was clad in demonic armor, he had blood all over his body, not his though, but of all those Zangata has killed. The demon opened his eyes red as blood. "You probably dont remmeber me do you.....Necromancer, My name is Keigo, and you probably know who this is already, i have possesed Agito to take out my Revenge on You.....Necromancer." he said as he drew Zangata.

"Now Prepare For Your Death Necromancer!" he said as he walked torward the necromancer. As he walked darkness and hatred swirled together and started to make the air in the area thick. He then started to break down his body into darkness and disspear....then he reapeared behind myst and Keigo the enlarged his claws and tried to capture the necromancer and cut his head off clean.

"I Will Follow Naru Into The Mouth Of Hell, If It Meant Seeing You In Dispear." he yelled.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items