Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 pm
Senkai hissed as it moved out of the way of the fireballs, being so high it'll take some time to reach him. Senkai hissed as the crackling of lightning stopped. The hooded figure looked over at Katsuro. Any wind techniques? The transmitter said, adjusted in a low volume to where only he can hear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm
Levi herd the voice from his transmitter in his ear as he lowed the pitch to where the hooded figure can hear. "No. Only Lightning and Water. But tell me if you need any help later on." He told him with a silent voice.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm
Good, if your capable of doing so I want you to fill the sky with it. Any technique of doing such please use it. I have an idea The hooded man said in a silent voice. If the Hydra was running, the more he was in the air the bigger the chance he'll be put out  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm
Tobi smiled as he killed a Sannin sorta, he helped finished him off to say the least by blowing him up. Tobi pulled seeds out as he tossed it them to the ground, 20 vines appeared the size of the hokages office. This was Kusa's finest, the vines had sharp blade on the sides and the tips were very sharp like a knife. They all at the hydra from all directions.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Levi did not say anything after that. He knows full well what to do. He quickly form hand seals as the sky now was filled with dark clouds. Chakra made lightning and thunder was striking to the ground as the lightning got closer to the Hydra.

(1/10)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm
(( he has to dodge vines fast as Katsuro and ******** lightning woops XD ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm
A second Hydra flew into the area from behind the stranger as its center head fired of a stream of fire at the back of the stranger, while the side heads attacked at different angles. At the same time, the first one ascended above the clouds. Being above the clouds, the lightning coming down from the clouds couldn't reach him.

[[Sorry, I had to do it to yea. O and here is this for you.

Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: True Hydra Technique)
Description: An extremely powerful technique, used only by the most powerful of Leaf-nins, it has been known to destroy entire landscapes in one fell swoop. By somewhat summoning a large, fiery monstrosity in front of them: a Fire Dragon with three heads, the user is able to fire three Katons equal in strength to the Karyuu Endan at three different targets, or all at one.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.

I didn't read the part about the explosion.]]

[[I'll edited it here and delete the other post. So is it now my turn to go?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm
(okay, posting order.

Kunesume

Tenshi

Me)

(lol, sorry. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:17 pm
(( Take my name off for now... I got to go to soccer XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm
((I won't post in responce to the lightning, the dice roll part. It wouldn't have any effect on me XD Oh, and as for the reversing part, i remember neji saying all the energy used which collides with rotation is reversed, same strength and everything. As for the fire dragon blast it was frozen i think....its hard to tell what exactly your using lol. Btw the technique is, obviously, the rotation technique.

oh, forgot to add. The lightning crackling around me earlier, was lightning sage. I used two so far, one in Hanzo's office and one here. So my speed and strength went up two levels so far XD))

The mysterious man merely grabbed Sankei by the tail, leaping slightly twisting his body around throwing the great salamander across the field a few feet, demonstrating a portion of his strength. Sankei twisted as he landed, his claws gripping on the earth like a cat almost, no harm coming to him. The mysterious man knew there was about six jets of flames coming at him. This was easily countered as he spun around upon touching the ground, the right eye glowing as chakra around him formed, spinning as the flames struck the rotating chakra, being launched back at the hydras. Sankei aimed its icy breath at one of the Hydras , behind it which would engulf it anyways. As the fire was gone, the mysterious man stood in the center of a huge crator as a result of his technique, the glowing light fading. "What a pity....the owner of these poor beasts cannot come and greet me. Such rude manners, letting others fight for you" He said aloud  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm
Kunesume2
A second Hydra flew into the area from behind the stranger as its center head fired of a stream of fire at the back of the stranger, while the side heads attacked at different angles. At the same time, the first one ascended above the clouds. Being above the clouds, the lightning coming down from the clouds couldn't reach him.

[[Sorry, I had to do it to yea. O and here is this for you.

Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: True Hydra Technique)
Description: An extremely powerful technique, used only by the most powerful of Leaf-nins, it has been known to destroy entire landscapes in one fell swoop. By somewhat summoning a large, fiery monstrosity in front of them: a Fire Dragon with three heads, the user is able to fire three Katons equal in strength to the Karyuu Endan at three different targets, or all at one.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.

I didn't read the part about the explosion.]]

[[was it my go? I'll edit.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm
(Well, you did not dodge the lightning that was coming at the Hydra, so it is burned and shocked)

The lighting got closer as it stuck the Hydra that descended from the clouds. The monster had burns almost all over his body as electricity was zooming around the Hydra.

(No it is mine.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 pm
[[I haven't posted a response yet. I was asking was it my go before I posted, that why I edited it. To repond to the activation of the Call lightning. The First Hydra is out of the reach of the lightning, unless you found away for the call lightning that shoots downward to shoot upwards?

So, now Im confused...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm
(the posting order was to be you then tenshi then me then you again. But we could change it to you then tenshi then you again then me and so on and so on.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:44 pm
((ok, you posted, then i posted, then kats posted. Its your move))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff