Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm
"It's ok. It wasnt like it was important. Well Lazurkri since you didn't attack i guess your not here to cause trouble. My name is Higure. So why are you here?" Higure sat on his haunches swishing his tail back and forth. ((By the way i dont think you ever said what species you were))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 am
((I checked the Fursonas thread and, to sum it up, he's mostly canid but with an avian face. Right? The name's "wraithwolf."))

Mahewa had sure been startled by the newcomer's appearance. She was glad that Higure had that kind of composure under stress. If she'd been alone, she'd probably have screamed, tripped, and lost all grip on her magic. She couldn't help but be somewhat envious of him.

"Well, why are we here?" she mused, crouching alongside the other feline. "We came to investigate. I'm sure he had a similar motive."  

FiliaFlammae

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm
(yes. canine with avian face. Descrip and pics of him are Here, in case you are interested in what he looks like)

"me? I am here because I was almost flattened by the blast. Also, when something explodes, I like to see why and how said object was made to explode"
Laz's questing magic he'd left sifting through the crater found something, and he walked over to were the magic had indicated, and squatted down, heedless of the blackened dirt clinging to his fur, and used two claws to pluck a half melted piece of........ something out of the still warm crater hole, and held it up for the others to see.

" Huh. wonder what this is?"
Laz closed his eyes halfway and used a little more of his magic to look and sift more closely for anything left, but he could find nothing, aside from the magical spoor of whoever had caused this, which he already knew. Sighing, he ended his magic, and stood up. He tossed the piece of whatever-it-was to the Mage, and dropped to a half crouch, tail curled around his legs, as he waited to see what the Mage made of what he'd found.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm
(( That's really cool. I like it X3 ))
Higure caught the shard of metal examining it closely. "Looks to me like a part of some kind of weapon or shield. It's pretty thick even for being only a small piece. So with that we can easily say whoever did this was here to destroy something or someone and they might have succeeded since none of us can trace any other presence. Well, to be sure of what it is let me try something." Higure snapped his fingers and a book appeared in his hand. "Even though there is no memory of this place, maybe this metal still has some in it. If it does i can recreate it and maybe even get a glimpse of what happened." Higure flipped through his ook looking for a spell.
(( i just realized i write alot when i respond XD must be my love of writing stories.))  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Laz nodded as the Mage materialized the book; he knew of the skill of Psychometry, the ability to obtain knowledge of a object by mearly touching it. Laz guessed that either the Mage had the gift, or a spell that would act much as Pyschometry did. Laz would've used something similar, if he had bothered to develop his magic in that direction, which he had not, a choice that of late was looking increasingly problematic when applied to the issue of finding employment. Everyone wanted to get their hands on a Mage who could throw fireballs, but a Magus who would instead distort the very fabric of matter itself, weakening it or destroying it outright, depending on how much power he put behind it? not very, despite the fact that he could shatter the very foundations of a city given enough access to magical energy.

-Guess "Flashy" Distruction is always more desirable than " Quiet" distruction...-

His powers of manipulation were one of the more lucerative powers he had; people always wanted superstrong, super light materials, or a structure made from base materials ignoble as dirt and stone.

-less woolgathering, Fool! Task at hand, pay attention to the "someone almost got us with a explosion, and now we must hunt them down and make their lives unpleasent" problem, not "how am I to find employment?"-

Laz wrenched himself from the reverie he'd slipped into, and back to watching the Mage as he did his thing, and flicked his ears in annoyance at how easily he could be distracted by something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm
"Heh thinking hard?" Higure smiled as he closed his eyes and whispered ancient words from the book. Slowly the piece of metal started to return to its original shape. It was a beautifully crafted sword, encrusted with jewels and patterns. "Wow.... glad i studied every magic i could find hehe. ok lets see what i can get from it." Higure closed his eyes as he peered into the memories of the blade. His eyes scrunched as he saw the swords history from it's creation.  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 am
"Ooooooooh." Mahewa's eyes were gleaming. "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen one so fancy." She was almost tempted to squeal, "Can I have it when you're done?" but decided against it. What are you, a five-year-old? she scolded herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:32 am
"Ummm trying to concentrate here. This sword has been through alot. There are many memories... but the most recent are damaged. I cant get a clear picture."  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 am
" Damaged how? from the blast? Or someone magicly altering it before all this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 am
"Since it is only the recent memories, i'm guessing it's from the blast." Higure closed his eye to concentrating, "All i can tell it that the attacker was a black reptile and he was after a fox..." Higure ended his magic not able to get anything else from the blade.  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 pm
"So, a fox owned this blade?" Mahewa concluded. Her mind flitted off nervously to images of a few of her vulpine acquaintances. "Could you tell anything like clothing worn, or fur color? There's a possibility one of us might know the victim."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 pm
Higure sifted through the memories he had absorbed. "No... its just a fox muzzel and a black lizard tail. Sorry, its pretty beat up." Higure handed the blade to Mahewa. "You said you wanted it right?"  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 am
"Oh...did I say that?" Mahewa said, taking the blade shyly. She thought she'd refrained from saying it; maybe the thought had been out loud after all...unless Higure could read minds?

"Well, thank you," she supplied. "This'll make the perfect gift for a certain someone I know."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 am
[hey wanted to pop in on this, i hope i can jump in without making this extremly awkward for everyone. im a panther 20ish years old mage. what magic do i use? find out yourself]

I Float in the sky on a brown bound book as i sit crosslegged on it, as i see the blast site. "Hm this could be fun!" i say as i stand on the book and jump down to the blast site 50 feet away from the group of people standing by as my book lands in my paws "I'm sure they know more than me by this point, but to be safe...." i take out a few throwing knives from my pouch on my pocket as i slowly start to advance towards the group.  

zwlda

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 pm
"...You guys feel that? Seems we have another guest." Higure turned towards the presence he felt comming from near the woods.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff