Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Get anything Resident Evil for X-mas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to share?
  Sure.
  No, it is confidential.
View Results

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:26 pm
Moneneko
Uenna
I get my figures from my friend.. sweatdrop Her dad owns a Trading Card/Gaming shop...thing. xd :; So he orders me in action figures.. as lnog as they'll sell with other people too. ^^;

^-^ Yeah, you love my store don't you?

I was pleased with my Resident evil outcomes this christmas. I got Outbreak, Code: Veronica (X), and Resident evil Four. Now don't kick me for not having any of these games, cause I just got the system for them at Christmas too.

Oh, and to add to that. A friend of the families getting me the RE2 Leon and Claire action figures complete with Zombie cop and Licker as a late Christmas gift. He's just waiting for them to come in.

Then I can make the RE4 Leon beat up the RE2 Leon, while Claire and Ada kinda stand off to the side Blinking.
Action figures beating up action figures, always an interesting battle. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:04 am
Damn straight xd  

Moneneko

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:18 pm
I got the RE Archives book as well.  

Lord Travis

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:56 pm
Lord Travis
I was hoping to get it for Christmas, but 30 bucks is a lot of money for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:15 pm
MM-212 Beta
Lord Travis
I was hoping to get it for Christmas, but 30 bucks is a lot of money for me.

It's a lot to me too, that's why I had to like beg my mom for it. ^^;;  

Lord Travis

littleeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:48 am
i got an xbox 360 so i can wait for resi 5 smile so its kind of resi related lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:17 am
I got Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiricies. It's so good that I finished it on Christmas Day ^^ I also got the original RE for PS1 off Liam G-Veronica.  

Valimai

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:35 am
I didn't get anything Resident Evil-related for Christmas...although the PS2 version of RE4 would have been nice or maybe Archives..

-but I will be getting an action figure for my birthday hopefully, since they're being released on that day...or so they say. (Krauser will look pretty on my desk, either way. xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:12 pm
I got Resident evil books from my boyfriend. <3 We're RE geeks XD he also got me a guide to surviving a zombie attack. It's humorous lol  

Chansi

Sparkly Trainer

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:16 pm
Chansi
I got Resident evil books from my boyfriend. <3 We're RE geeks XD he also got me a guide to surviving a zombie attack. It's humorous lol

Some friends of mine told me about that book...I want one. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:28 am
Umm...I got Mario Kart DS and there's a zombie Koopa? sweatdrop Freakin' sweet game, though whee  

Valimai

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:23 pm
I didn't get jack that was Resident Evil, but I got a crap load of money, and I spent some of it on Resident Evil Deadly Silence. Much better than looking for the original...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:53 pm
I got resident evil and resident evil 0 for christmas. I'm really really jealous of my freind, because I gave her a leon action figure, like so jealous my head would explode. I knew I was going to regret that...  

psycofox

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:36 pm
psycofox
I got resident evil and resident evil 0 for christmas. I'm really really jealous of my freind, because I gave her a leon action figure, like so jealous my head would explode. I knew I was going to regret that...
Umm... You got two Resident Evil games... And you're jealous of an ACTION FIGURE? What's the matter with you?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff