Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
~*Still Doll*~ Roleplay OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join
  Yes i will
  hm i guess
  Sounds intresting enough
  maybe
  nah tooo girly
View Results

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm
ooc: For those of you who may be curious, this is what Kitas uncle looks like----
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am
"Hm.... i guess but he will worry about you... but being reckless makes life exciting i guess" Selena said.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm
"You betcha!" She said happily, skipping ahead and fell forward with a yelp. She gets up and brushes her self off. "Okay, I think we could use some extra light....." She looks for a source of light and discovers a torch filled with a curious looking grey goop. "now some matches...or at least a flint would be nice..." She keeps looking around and a spider lands on her shoulder. She finds and old looking box with three matches inside and strikes one to light the torch. It instantly ignites and a purple flame blazes with flecks of blue shimmering in it. "What a gorgeous flame! I wonder what this stuff is?" She gazes at the fire and so does the spider that stopped moving totwards her face.
occ: I HATE spiders!!! I'd be freaking out right now. >,<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 pm
"Please Miss Kita...allow me to hold it" Selena said reaching her arm out to Kita.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:49 pm
She hands the torch over to Selena with a smile. "Of course!" Kita admires the fires radiance as she keeps leading them further and further into the long secret passage way. "I'm sure uncle knows all about the secret passage ways of the residence, I have found many of them. Still I feel though that I have missed many of them." She said, trying to make conversation, because the darkness was freaking her out. The only light there was at all, was the light comming from the torch.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 pm
"well in an old house such as this there may be a bunch of secret passages... oh Miss Kita do you need more light... i can assist" Selena said as she closed her eyes, her Ruby ring started pulsing then a bright light came out and went down the hall making it bright.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm
She winced as the light reached her eyes. "Thank you. Actually though, no matter how much light is shown down here, we will not be able to see far. This is because these walls are made of dirt, and the dirt does not reflect the light back." She nearly had her eyes closed because of the briliance of Selenas light, so she turned her back so she could see better. "Please, friend, tell me, how is it that you are possible to create light without so mucha s even burning something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 pm
"it is how i was created... i dont know much of my creator... but i know that i am not the only Still Doll... there are five others like me... we all have gems... they are called Life gems... and each life gem controls a certain element" Selena Explained.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 pm
"Oh my! How interesting!"She leaned in closer, very curious and almost fell again, but instead fell against Selena. "Oh, I'm very sorry! Please forgive my clumsiness." She said, blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm
Selena smiled.
"it is fine... please be more careful you dont want to fall" She said reaching her other hand out to Kita.
"here take my hand"  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm
She took Selenas hand with a smile on her face. "I believe you meant to say; 'you don't want to fall again.', because this wasn't my first time since being down here." She said, blushing again from embarassment. "It's just that, ever since I've been having these horrid nightmares, I have been fainting alot, food doesn't taste right, the light hurts my eyes more then it should, and when I sleep, I feel as though someone is watching me. I can feel their eyes looking at me with lust and sinful thoughts..." She trailed off into thought, slowing her pace. There was light peering into the passage way in the distance which seemed to be being swalled by the black abyss they travled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:44 pm
"Hm that does sound bad... i wish that i could help... if you would like... when you go to bed i will look after you.. and see if anyone is truly watching you... as for the other things i am not sure of" She said.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 pm
"Hhhhnnnn..."Kita said in a sigh-like manner. She was enjoying the thought of having someone kind watch over her. "You are so sweet and kind, Selena. Thank you." She hugged her again without hesitation. They reached the end of the passage way and then the burst out into blinding white light the moment they were outside. Kita winced away, closing her eyes and after awhile, she opened them. Selena and Kita were both emursed in a garden that looked like it could only exsist in a dream. "Welcome to my Haeven, the place that i also call 'Dreamland', for obvious reasons." She said mirthfully, clinging onto Selenas hand noticably.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm
"I can see the name fits it well... it has a sort of peaceful Aura... I do like it..." She said as she looked at the garden then up at the full moon. The bright light dimmed so that they wouldnt be spotted.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 am
Kita smiled and swung their hands as the walked through the garden. "I'm so happy you are here! This is wonderful." She said smiling, and nodded. They could hear something soothing, as if the garden were an actual creature living and breathing and whispering. They followed the pale gold path that lead over a small bridge to a popnd as clear as air with silver fishes in it. There were cherryblossom petals on the water and the grass around it wash a lush green with hues of deep blue. The entire area smelled like cherryblossoms and a hint of an aluring musk.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff