Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ą‡ Cąρϯυяє∂‡ ɧєαяȶ ღ (1X1) FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
She blushed brightly. "Thank you Leo..." Once they got to her quarters she was put on the bed. Her ankle was now wrapped nicely. She smiled at him, a tear felt smile. "Im such a clutz..." she said looking down... "Are you alright?" she asked softly. Looking around her quarters she noticed her man instruments. She loved playing piano, and violin. but she was also good with the flute. Looking back at him she motioned him off. "You must leave, no reason to worry about your servant." She said with a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 am
------------LeonardoAceCobalt

User Image
Leonardo smiled to her. "No problem." He smiled now standing. He heard herself say she's a clutz, which made him laugh. "Ya... I'm fine now." He said sighing to himself with relief. "I'm just glad it was just an ankle sprain." Leon added. He followed her eyes, to see the instruments in her room. He looked back and forth, seeing she was in a small trance which made him chuckle some. When she said he should leave Leon shook his head. "I don't want to yet. You are my servant. I need to make sure that everyone's healthy before I get them out of work." He smiled. Leon usually did get some out of their duties for the day. Then made sure no one bothered or hurt them, telling them to get back to work. Soon Leon sat on the bed with her. Isabelle's room was the nicest one. Leon had made sure of this for reason even he didn't know.
"Well... I'd rather not have those instruments go to waste. Why don't you play me something." Leon suggested. "You don't have to if you don't want to"

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:24 pm
||bump||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 pm
||Bump}||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
She smiled and nodded. "Here..." she said as she reached for her flute. Thinking of a tune she thought of one and smiled. Gracefully moving her fingers around the flute sweet music filled the room. The tune was one upbeat and quite happy. Once she finished she smiled. "How was that Leo?" she asked sweetly. Showing a smile that could make any boy fall for her. "I love that song...." she said softly running her fingers over her flute. Looking back at him she cocked her head. "Dont worry, if Im boring you can leave, Ill be fine." she said brightly. Even if it pained her if he left. He was her only friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 am

User Image
Leonardo had laid back on her bed and closed his eyes to really listen to the music. Smiling, he once again felt enchanted by this, sound coming from this girl--even if the insturment was making the sound. Once it ended Loen sat up and smiled back at her.
"I Loves it! You're really! Really good!" Leon spoke as if he was a child.
He laughed at himself then shook his head to her. "You're not boring me Isabelle... You're not." Leon said in a flirtish tone, now realizing that he's never called ehr Isabelle exceot for the first time he met her.

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image
Hearing his tone she looked at him. Then she heard her name. It made her blush. He hadnt called her that in so long. It..it made her smile. Smiling sweetly she put her flute on the floor. "Havent heard you say that in a long time...Leonardo." she said using his full name and blushed again. Why was her heart beating fast...and why couldnt she look away from his alluring violet eyes? It worried her, she didnt know what was happening inside her. Looking down she blushed more. Nothing like this had ever happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 pm

User Image
Leonardo smiled at this and laughed. "Okay enough with the names." Leon chuckled out, but then tilted his head at her like a little puppy trying to figure things out. "You know... you blush to much." Leon said now standing from the bed. He place his hand gently on her head, but he dind't smile at her. Just closed his eyes as if to read her mind or something.

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm
||Bump||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm
||bump||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm
||Bump||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:25 pm
||BUMP|}|  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

(Sorry I keep forgetting!)
Isabelle blinked curious. What was he doing? She cocked her head. Trying to figure it out. HE looked cute when he closed his eyes. She accidently started thinking about how cute he was. Closing her eyes she hummed her favorite song softly. Waiting for him to be done. Opening her eyes he was still doing it. "May I ask what you are up to?" she asked curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm
||Itsokay||

User Image
Leonardo soon snapped out of the trance he was in and smiled at Isabelle. "Nothing... just, taking in your scent which is quite lovely." Leon smiled and sighed taking his hand off her head. "Anyway... I have to go do something. Do you wanna come?" leon asked perking up a little bit like a kid. "It'll be fun.." Leon said turning his head and looking at her form the corner of his eye seeing she didn't reply for a little.

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

She looked at her ankle. "My ankle still hurts a bit...but Ill try." she said slowly getting off the bed. Stepping onto the floor she winced for a moment. But she was okay. Walking over to him she smiled. "I got to take it easy, but Ill go." she said with a sweet smile. With that she followed him to their destination. Her ankle stung a bit. But she could handle it. Stumbling she fell a bit onto him. "Im sorry!" she said flustered and got up quickly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff