TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 pm
...Why are my posts disappearing? neutral

I said that I liked the female design for HG/SS because of how reminiscent her outfit is to Mario's.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Wantcookie
dragn99
Lord of Armageddon
If it's any consolation, Gold's appearance in the upcoming HGSS chapter of Pokemon Special looks pretty badass.
Hell yes.

I think it's the eyes that do it.
And the hair.
And goggles.
And pointy stick/lightsaber.

That stick is a billiard cue.

Gold in Pokemon Special likes to play billiards and gamble; he sometimes uses his Pokemon to cheat. A Togepi that he hatched hilariously took on these mischevious traits.

You guys should read Pokemon Special manga. Definitely an awesome part of the Pokemon franchise.
You gotta be ******** shitting me. I love that. Gold is a flawed hero and Silver is the meanest rival ever, having stolen his first pokemon. I love it.

Silver in the Pokemon Special manga kinda acts like that to, but he actually has good reason to. His backstory explains it and it actually makes you feel sympathy for him and makes him way more likeable.

At the end of the GSC chapter, he actually becomes willing to turn himself into the authorities to make up for what he's done.  

Sir Codin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 am
has anyone relized the "Shorts being comfy and easy to wear" is what a trainer said for the red and blue series?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 am
Xilo The Odd
has anyone relized the "Shorts being comfy and easy to wear" is what a trainer said for the red and blue series?

It's even funnier if he says it to the female player character in FRLG...albiet funnier in a creepy way.  

Sir Codin

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 pm
hay gaiz wuts goin on in dis thrad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Rad Electropow

Oh, God, I LOVE that redesign! xd  

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Rad Electropow
HEY LOOK A MUDKIP!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Owwin
Lord of Armageddon
Wantcookie
dragn99
Lord of Armageddon
If it's any consolation, Gold's appearance in the upcoming HGSS chapter of Pokemon Special looks pretty badass.
Hell yes.

I think it's the eyes that do it.
And the hair.
And goggles.
And pointy stick/lightsaber.

That stick is a billiard cue.

Gold in Pokemon Special likes to play billiards and gamble; he sometimes uses his Pokemon to cheat. A Togepi that he hatched hilariously took on these mischevious traits.

You guys should read Pokemon Special manga. Definitely an awesome part of the Pokemon franchise.
You gotta be ******** shitting me. I love that. Gold is a flawed hero and Silver is the meanest rival ever, having stolen his first pokemon. I love it.

Silver in the Pokemon Special manga kinda acts like that to, but he actually has good reason to. His backstory explains it and it actually makes you feel sympathy for him and makes him way more likeable.

At the end of the GSC chapter, he actually becomes willing to turn himself into the authorities to make up for what he's done.

Quite of a lot of his backstory is revealed (again) in HGSS too, including the whole Father buisiness. (for those that havnt read Pokemon Special (or pokemon adventures if you have English copies) DONT click this!

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/celebi.shtml

benefit is, you will be able to Get celibi from a Wifi download! win!  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 am
Guys...he looks more badass in-game. He puts on a more serious face.

It's only the manual artwork that makes him look...effeminate.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 am
oh no the art in the manual looks different ;_;

;_____;

;____________________________;

I think they both look like s**t. What do you have to say to that?  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am
The art style carries over to the game too though, and one still looks 10, and the other still looks Jack Skellington.

It doesn't make the game bad, it's just the art style (which can be overlooked) of the trainers (they aren't the important part of the game anyway) has changed. While that has nothing to do with gameplay, I am still gonna make the comparison that I liked 2000 gold better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am
i say what s**t is, is what s**t does.  

Xilo The Odd

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 am
Owwin
The art style carries over to the game too though, and one still looks 10, and the other still looks Jack Skellington.

You see those sprites like once in the entire game, when you first start.

And surprise, the old one still looks like a fat little delinquent. At least the new one doesn't have that stupid smile like in the manual.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

You see those sprites like once in the entire game, when you first start.

And surprise, the old one still looks like a fat little delinquent. At least the new one doesn't have that stupid smile like in the manual.
Yeah, the face they put on him makes him better. I would feel sorry for all the people who picked the girl otherwise.  

Owwin

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 pm
I have to say, when I first saw Kotone's design, my thought was "Wtf is this s**t?!"... but the design kinda grew on me, and while I still think the hat and the hair are silly, I'm playing her anyway!
Also I like new gold a lot more than old gold. Old gold looked like a douche.

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff