Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Vrail was watching them carefully but went back to standing normally. He uncovered his Kurama eye though, just incase he needed it. He went back to Aki's saide "Sorry... didn't mean to act weird. Just don't like to be messed with." he said with his head bowed in shame. He knew he'd changed and wondered if she'd realize that too and think less of him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Andrew stopped laughing and rose up like a statue, "Tell me, Vrail, are you 2 engaged?" he asked as he began to toy with the tiles on the house he was stand on. He picked up on and began to twirl it like a kunai.

The Past is the Past, The present is what is unfolding before your very eyes

User Image

ουgе of Kusa | Oragami No Dara | Kumo Clan

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm
EDITED
(( Y'all post fast... >< ))

Aki was too frustrated to think. Part of her wanted to through her hands in the air and tell them they could all go and screw themselves. You don't mess with a bride to be. The white haired girl ruffled her hair in anger then she heard a female voice. Since when had that four eyes been a girl? She blinked as the girl adressed her, "I- What? Huh?" Aki shook her head, "I don't know what's wrong with him..." Aki glared at Vrail. Yes, she actually gave the love of her life a venom filled look. The look faded and was replaced with a guilty and upset frown as Vrail bowed his head and apologized. "S-sorry..." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

"Sorry to confuse you, I hide as my brother to avoid," Toshiko glared at Andrew "unwanted attention, I can help him but I'll need him to come to the hospital so I can have a doctor check on his blood work."

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm
Vrail saw her look and it felt as if something in him broke. He suddenly felt cold and helpless. He had never once felt like this and as the hole was made... the darkness seems to fill it up. His hands touched her soft skin and he slowly pushed her away, his eyes covered by his long bangs. He turned away from all of them and made a set of handsigns "I don't want to cause anymore harm..." as he finished his sentence he was gone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 pm
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Andrew sat on the tip where he was nearly 50ft off the ground and was still toying with the tile. "So bored," he said as he looked at Toshiko.

The Past is the Past, The present is what is unfolding before your very eyes

User Image

ουgе of Kusa | Oragami No Dara | Kumo Clan

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm
((So you all know He is still close by... see if you know where.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko sighed as she heard the Plants begin to tell her where the boy went. She began to run instructing Aki to follow her.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 pm
Now she had really messed up. She'd upset Vrail and now he was gone. Vanished from her sight. Her legs began to tremble as her eyes looked around desperately. She turned around and then again, "Vrail? V-vrail..." a sob began to creep into her voice as she backed up and tripped on the steps of the church. The teen landed on the lowest step bruising her rear end. Aki sat there hopelessly as she began to cry again.

UnEdited  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko picked up Aki "ugh, why are woman this sad." She said as she began to run looking for Vrail. She followed the path the Plants set out.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm
Vrail had his back pressed up against the alter. He shouldn't have run away, but he could only think of getting away at that moment. He felt something new within him, something dangerous and powerful. It felt vial and evil. It made him cringe as he knew it was only his sorrow and madness. He was slowly turning crazy and would someday use all his powers for destruction. Now the only thing that kept his darkness at bay, Aki, was gone. She was the light in his heart that kept him sane. If only he could change what had happened.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Finally bursting into the church like building Toshiko sighed "Stop running, jesus be a man." The scantly clad girl said as she set Aki down.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm
(( I knew it! ))

Aki collapsed to her knees as Toshiko set her down on the floor of the church. She looked down the aisle to see Vrail leaning against the alter. Her regret was clearly displayed by the small tears on her face. "I'm sorry! Please don't run away. I need you and you need me. I love you Vrail, I always will. No matter who you become."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Vrail looked up and nodded "I know... it's not that that scares me. It's that I was able to adbandon you. AGAIN." he spoke loudly "You deserve better... I don't deserve someone like you. You shouldn't be apologizing to me. I should be on my knees begging for you back." He felt his chakra stir again, as it was starting to get out of control. "Aki... I want to be with you forever, but I don't know if you should be with me. THere are soo many more people out there that are better!"

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm
Aki stood up as he spoke. She dusted off her knees and tried to calm herself down, even just a little bit. She took a shaky breath after finished then smiled at him, "Dont you get it? I don't want anyone else but you." Aki walked between the pews and came to meet him in front of the alter. "All I ever wanted was you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff