Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm
The mysterious man figured out how this will go. As one of the clones began dealing with the steam the two men moved around the two charging the steam with eletricity so as the clone was concentrating the steam around him the eletricity would destroy him, the water moisture enhancing the damage from the eletricity. The mysterious men then, at their distant around the circle they were creating, jumped back as the wind clone exploded violently. Seeing the hokage appear at the scenes he knew this fight will get more interesting. One of the Mysterious Men flew out of the smoke, rushing at intense speed with lightning crackling around him, snatching the scroll from the air, twisting around aiming a kick at Akira's chest. Another one of the mysterious men flew at Auron, holding a white sword like object slashing at him from the chest across to the neck. An extremely thin line of eletricity fell from the air as eletricity from the movement filled the air. More smoke bombs were released into the area adding confusion to the scenery as one of the mysterious men were gone. Within the smoke, more of the mysterious men were there, running out. [5 of them] One rushed behind Auron swiping at his back as the other four were a bit scattered, though their speeds were immense and can cover ground within mere moments.

((ok, pretty much before your clone blew up my clones, already being pretty far from the clone like several good feet, avoided the attack. One rushes in at the scroll to snatch it while same time manuvering to kick akira in the chest. The dragon gave him away lol. One of the raiden's move in at auron and another is nowhere to be found after the smoke bombs are released. Jutsus were used))

[jutsu used: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) ]

((Five Lightning Clones ; Two water body clones. 7 clones in total))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 pm
((s**t auron posted before I did XD, um.....which comes first?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm
((Follow the order. I went before you so my post counts..otherwise you would have gone 2 times without me posting))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm
((I am, it says tenshi, then you, then akira, then me and then you again. Im responding to what he did))  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm
((The order is not even the point. The point is if you post again before I do, that makes it two times you have posted without waiting for me to post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 pm
((I know, I was only going by the posting order. I'm pretty much making two posts, one to each of you. But I understand. Now then....what the hell are chakra grenades?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm
((Oh. Chakra Grenades are special weapons that my kekke genkai the Ayatsuri can use. They are little tiny balls of condensed chakra, that upon impact, explode into very damaging chakra waves. Each one has the equivalent exploding power of one stick of dynamite. I have 3 pouches on my belt, one on the left, right, and back, and each one contains about fifteen. I keep them in check cause they are connected to my chakra system, which keeps them from exploding on their own.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
((sounds pretty awesome if I do say so myself lol. anyways, i think its....akira's post))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Tenshi
Auron
Akira
Hanzo

Then when Akira leaves

Tenshi
Auron
Hanzo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
The mysterious man figured out how this will go. As one of the clones began dealing with the steam the two men moved around the two charging the steam with eletricity so as the clone was concentrating the steam around him the eletricity would destroy him, the water moisture enhancing the damage from the eletricity. The mysterious men then, at their distant around the circle they were creating, jumped back as the wind clone exploded violently. Seeing the hokage appear at the scenes he knew this fight will get more interesting. One of the Mysterious Men flew out of the smoke, rushing at intense speed with lightning crackling around him, snatching the scroll from the air, twisting around aiming a kick at Akira's chest. Another one of the mysterious men flew at Auron, holding a white sword like object slashing at him from the chest across to the neck. An extremely thin line of eletricity fell from the air as eletricity from the movement filled the air. More smoke bombs were released into the area adding confusion to the scenery as one of the mysterious men were gone. Within the smoke, more of the mysterious men were there, running out. [5 of them] One rushed behind Auron swiping at his back as the other four were a bit scattered, though their speeds were immense and can cover ground within mere moments.

((ok, pretty much before your clone blew up my clones, already being pretty far from the clone like several good feet, avoided the attack. One rushes in at the scroll to snatch it while same time manuvering to kick akira in the chest. The dragon gave him away lol. One of the raiden's move in at auron and another is nowhere to be found after the smoke bombs are released. Jutsus were used))

[jutsu used: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) ]

((Five Lightning Clones ; Two water body clones. 7 clones in total))

The Cloaked figure simple formed an handsign as he collided with the man. A cloud of smoke followed around him as a log was lefted in his place. He then appeared near the clone as he charged towards him and begin to use the wind chakra around him to increase his speed, He disappear briefly as he attempted to preform three quick slashes to the clones neck, Right Kidney and back area. The movements were swift and clean and with the added wind element would deliver an after slash even if the attack missed.

The True Akira stood next to Auron and was invisible, but decided to appear. "Hanzo, Sir. The opposition uses Lightning Sage technique along with byakugan and water. His elements are Lightning and Water and is most likely of S-rank. He has the ability to summon salamanders and cause the icey mist that traveled through the village ealier. I hope that bit of information is helpful to you." Akira said as he drew his Katana and closed his eyes and listened to the wind. He was building for something. From underneath his cloak, his muscles begin to expand, but it was unoticable to anyone else. 'First Gate-Open' Next came his chakra force generated around him grew, this might only have been noticable only to Auron since he was so close. 'Second Gate: Gate of Healing Open'. He stopped right there as he stood in his neutral position. "I remeber where its located, but I could be off."

-------
Jutsu used:

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Shinotsuku Ame [Pelting Rain] - The user charges toward the opponent and as he slashes he applies his arm with the wind around him to increase the speed of his slash letting him to be to slash three times at once slashing horizontal down and vertical left and vertical right mainly cutting the torso area of the opponent.
Rank A

Initial Gate (Genin minimum)
Effect: 1/8 Speed and Taijutsu increase.
Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers.

Heal Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Effect: 1/8 Speed, Taijutsu, and Strength
Description: Releases the brains limit on body stamina thus a tired person will seem like he was miraculously starting off again.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 am
(( Kune, please come to the Uchiha sparring grounds! I want to join the fight too, but I can't untill I fixed what Dark ordered me to do with you* do not take that wrong way*))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 am
((Is Shruikan still hidden? Or is he in plain sight. I can't tell..))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 am
jwalker67
((Is Shruikan still hidden? Or is he in plain sight. I can't tell..))
((I think he's hidden in the smoke...?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am
[[I remeber where the Grounds are, but I can't put my finger on who it was I went there with. It was like...two years ago.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas