Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite SM movie?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diana or Luna-P?
  Diana! ^_^
  Luna-P!!!
View Results

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:18 pm
Me too, poor Luna...

Anyway, what was the rose one about? I forgot ._.()

And I loved Black Dreamhole!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:18 pm
There are parts that I like in all of them. But Promise of the Rose is my fav. I guess because it had Princess Serenity and Prince Edymion(sp?) in it. Fiore was quite hilarious as well. When I first watched I was so lost. I was like "Is he trying to put the moves on Darien?" Yes, a lot of pervertedness in that movie. If they were hinting at Fiore being gay, then it was unnecessary for him to be grabbing at Serena's chest. (*wink wink*)
To tell you the truth, I thought Black Dreamhole was a little stupid. I did like it, but not as much as the others. But I did like Perruru. He was sweet.
Each movie was about a character other than Serena even though she still saved the day.
Rose: Darien
Dreamhole: Chibiusa
Ice: Luna....(T.T) That was so saaaaaaaaaaaaaad

nyopchu

BakaRasheru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:14 pm
mine ether be the black dream hol;e or promise of the rose and heart of ice is iffy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:26 pm
Promise of the Red Rose.  

Karasuaki

Pure_Only Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:23 pm
Somewhere inbetween R and S. I actually cried for Luna...even if she was hurting poor Artemis' will to live... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:40 am
PrettySoldierSailorV
Which movie do you prefer, Promise of The Rose, Black Dreamhole, or Hearts in Ice? I like Promise of the Rose better. it was so cute! i loved when Chibi Moon told Usagi to "Do your stuff moon momma!" that was one of her most adorable moments. ^^; plus the flashbacks near the end were great. So which one did you like??

ohhh I love Sailor Moon R! I think i wore my dvd out sweatdrop lol  

Clover_chan

[.Kita.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Promise of The Rose heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:14 pm
I gotta say S, it's my favourite series and I love all of the characters! Plus Luna is amazing! It's cute. I like it.  

SteelAngelSaki

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:41 am
For me it would be R, SS, than S.

I love them all!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:43 pm
i like s because all the luna thing, it`s the best story, sad, romantic and it`s very different from all the series.  

Tsukiusada

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:58 pm
I love all three (choosing between them is like choosing between your children) and i have all three (subtitled only, the really old VHS version)

however, this is how I see them though:

Sailor Moon R movie (Promise of the Rose)-best at sticking with the traditional Sailor Moon feel. You can feel Usagi and Mamoru's love really strongly in this movie. Yay Fiore! Oh and one of my favorite seiyuu's (Touma Yumi) played the Kisenian flower (she also played En/Ann)

Sailor Moon S movie (Hearts in Ice)-best at romance, and the only one Naoko did the original story for, plus the Princess Kaguya scene at the end is one of my favorite love scenes

Sailor Moon SuperS movie (Black Dream Hole)-best at being sugary while still having the action-packedness.The enemies were very detailed and Peruru's really cute!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:28 am
Hmm I have only seen the S and Super S movies. They both have their good points. As previously noted, Super S has cute moments with Haruka and Michiru. However, the whole Luna in love thing is so cute in the S movie! And what I have heard about the R movie sounds cute so I want to see that too. All the movies are great!  

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AngelvomDarkmoor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:31 am
The dream one, i think thats the one with pupuran isnt it? any ways i like the one withthe flute players that song gets stuck in my head ... that the villians are cute flute players and bon bon babies lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:41 pm
I'd have to say that Hearts in ice is my most favourite of the three movies mostly because of the canstent reference to the moon princess Kaguya and also that kaguya is the main villian in the second inuyasha movie  

Elizabeth Spencer

[Moto_Kusanagi]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:34 am
~Alechsa~
My first movie was R movie, the one everyone is calling Promise of the Rose (FYI, those names are just titles for the American versions, the real names are Sailor Moon R, S and SuperS. Just like the seasons. There's no Stars movie, unfortunately, though.). Fiore was cool and I loved the hints at Mamoru's sexuality. I was only 15 when I saw the movie, but I KNEW they were implying that at least Fiore was gay. I applaud my Japanese culture instructor for having the balls to show that uncut movie to a public high school class.

My favorite movie is SuperS though, for the simple fact that I can sing the Three O'Clock Fairy song and annoy the hell out of all people within hearing range xd
lol xd  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces