Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Sony's from the future, but with ideas from 2006. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm
Trenn Flashkill
The only thing that can be said is that Sony's tech sounds expensive better.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR HURR DURR HRRRRR  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Meta_Fish
They already are. Sony fans are claiming that Sony has been working on the technology for ten years, so far longer than the Wii has been out, so if anything Nintendo stole their idea. xd
10 years huh?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Must be great to be the console who thought of it first.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
They already are. Sony fans are claiming that Sony has been working on the technology for ten years, so far longer than the Wii has been out, so if anything Nintendo stole their idea. xd
10 years huh?
Must be great to be the console who thought of it first.

OOOOOOOOOH s**t  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Waynebrizzle
OOOOOOOOOH s**t
I love the power glove... Cause it's so bad.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:36 pm
It doesn't even matter who thought of it first, though. What matters is who made it popular, which would still be Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm
Waynebrizzle
It doesn't even matter who thought of it first, though. What matters is who made it popular, which would still be Nintendo.
And who makes the most cash off of it to fund next gen XD.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
And who makes the most cash off of it to fund next gen XD.

That too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:17 pm
well s**t looks like this isn't so bad after all. I can save up money for when the other consoles stop trying this stupid s**t, and buy good games!! surprised

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 am
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Come on, it has a BOXING game. The Wii's NEVER seen one of those!!!!!!
I just don't get why all the sony fans who said they hated motion control are behind it now. Shouldn't they be boycotting it? I hate the commercial, but I love the whole Move idea. Move does things well, Wii does things well, Natal does things well. Next generation they are all gonna copy each others stuff and we are gonna have perfect body recognition.

Why the console wars?

Serious mode: I think Move is amazing, and I'm not afraid to admit that it's even better than Motionplus. There are just other crucial elements that make me think it won't do so well.

Non serious mode:
dragn99

Well it does. But it physically requires you to flail like a p***y and make a whiny noise/face.

s**t, I forgot. They look like faggots. I don't wanna look like a GAY. I'll just play with this instead:

LOLLIPOP LOLLIPOP OOOOH LOLLY LOLLY LOLLY LOLLIPOP

xD I love you Wayne.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 am
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Quote:
Owwin I don't get why Sony is making this thing. Everywhere I go Sony fans are saying this was the dumbest idea ever because it is gonna attract all the shovelware the Wii is getting. Are they trying to play to the Wii market? The market is filled guys. Filled with Wiis.

WINxTEC @Owwin

There is a difference, Wii have casuals. Move have Casuals and Hardcore.

Wait what? When? What Hardcore game has Move announced?

It's like this:
I played Wii Boxing against Fish one time.
I was facing the screen.
He had one hand behind his back, was turned from the screen, and used only the nunchuck.

He beat me, still.

The you can just jerk your wiimote to make your d00d punch.
With the move, you use the full action of the swing.
That's the point of the boxing thing, and his kiddy-fight-slaps.

Also, at the 'original controller didn't have buttons'
That was the original, so somewhere down the line, they realized the point of buttons.

Natal is far more casual based.
Wii ain't got no AITCH DEE.

It's kind of like Goldie Lox and the three bears.

This one is just right. Or aims to be.

Move uses more in-depth motion sensing, while still having buttons, allow for more hXc games, as per, shooters, which will also be in HD (which attracts people, I don't have an HD tv, so I don't care.). I'm assuming more will come in to play with the in-depth motion control.

Original? No.
Better? Most likely.

It's kind of like the Wiimote is Direct Current Electricity, and Move is a Alternating Current. Natal is like AC, but lacks a flip switch. So it's all this potential energy, than goes no-wurr.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am
Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Quote:
Owwin I don't get why Sony is making this thing. Everywhere I go Sony fans are saying this was the dumbest idea ever because it is gonna attract all the shovelware the Wii is getting. Are they trying to play to the Wii market? The market is filled guys. Filled with Wiis.

WINxTEC @Owwin

It's like this:
I was facing the screen.
He had one hand behind his back, was turned from the screen, and used only the nunchuck.

He beat me, still.

That was the original, so somewhere down the line, they realized the point of buttons.

Move uses more in-depth motion sensing, while still having buttons, allow for more hXc games, as per, shooters, which will also be in HD (which attracts people, I don't have an HD tv, so I don't care.). I'm assuming more will come in to play with the in-depth motion control.

Original? No.
Better? Most likely.

It's kind of like the Wiimote is Direct Current Electricity, and Move is a Alternating Current. Natal is like AC, but lacks a flip switch. So it's all this potential energy, than goes no-wurr.

It's like this:

Canada won.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:59 am
Dino Pakkun
Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Quote:

WINxTEC @Owwin

It's like this:
I was facing the screen.

He beat me, still.

Original? No.
Better? Most likely.

It's like this:

Canada won.

Bulletproof.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:05 am
Kuzodav
It's like this:
I was facing the screen.

He beat me, still.

That says more about your skills at video games than it does anything else. razz But seriously, Move is going to be more accurate. It uses a camera and more expensive controllers on a more powerful machine. It's going to be more accurate.

But we're coming to what, the fourth year of the gaming console's lifespans? They generally last five years, and now Sony is releasing a Wiimote for their console which has just started to pick up steam, trying to attract the casual market in doing so but not understanding it at all.

Kuzodav
So casual is bad? If anything, I'm more interested in Natal than I am MotionPlus or Move. It is at least doing more that's different from what we've seen. M+ and Move both make motion controls better but Natal is going for the full webcam experience, and fledging it out along with microphone capabilities with games.

But in the end, it comes down to what games we see with it. And so far, I still haven't seen anything on the PS3 that would warrant me spending the money on it, let alone another $100 for another Wiimote and nunchuk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 am

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas