Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:20 pm
Nicodemus Ezio
The Sly Fox

"The Arena it is and unfortunatly we don't have any areas that are similar to the Human Realm. Though I will take that as a suggestion and I'll see what I can do. We will leave as soon as everyone is ready." He bowed his head slightly, closing his eyes as he did so. The servant Arrancar had reappeared and stood silently in the background.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm
En'u nodded, sliding to her feet, careful not to touch the actual sword, she slung Ookami across her back.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Nicodemus Ezio
The Sly Fox

"As it seems En'u is ready so, we will depart to the arena and fight first. You are free to follow and just leave the cups where they are, they Servants will take care of them." He bowed to everyone and motioned for En'u to follow him to the Blood of the Fallen.

(---> Blood of the Fallen)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:00 pm
En;u turned to the others and gave a bow, before following Nicodemus out.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

chisanoko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Arina stared at Ghant, humming, the tone of the tune changed, it became deeper, calming, each note as delicate as lace. She stands up and streaches "This is going to be fun!" she sang.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:58 pm
(Please put things into the Third Person and in the past tense Arina)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Ghant stood up as Nicodemus and the others did so. He bowed slightly at Arina who he still viewed as annoying, but he had a respect for her lack of fear. Ghant walked past her keeping his eyes forward as he let out a sigh of annoyance as he passed. Ghant followed Nicodemus and En'u out to the arena.

(--->To Blood of the Fallen)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 pm
Avenir walked up to Arina, grabbed her arm, and smiled at her. "Hello Arina-san, may i barrow you for a moment?" she asked coldly, as though she was forcing herself to be polite.  

Avenir Vide

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm
Ghant entered the room as a new arrancar he had not yet met was pulling on Arina's arm, "Who are you!" He yelled to get the arrancars attention.

He did not like the cold expression the arrancar had while pulling on Arina, whom Ghant had respect for. "You will answer me, for I am Ghant Veinslay, the sexta espada." He yelled as he awaited her answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm
Nezrik walked into the room looking for Ghant, when he noticed him demanding an arrancar tell him her name as she pulled on the espada Arina.

Nezrik walk up next to Ghant, "I demand that you show respect to my master or you will suffer the wrath of my blade."  

Hiru Fuuma

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:46 pm
Ghant looked towards his fraccion, "No Nezrik we will leave, we cannot let ourselves get caught in inner fighting." Ghant stated as he turned and left for his quarters.

(Exit to Quarters.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:46 pm
"hello Aviner. i'm sorry i'm in the middle of something very important." Arina said. then she pulled her arm out of the other arrancar's grasp and walked to her room.

(i'm in Arina's room now)  

chisanoko

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm
With a meeting soon to be called Tori entered the room and took the seat marked with the number 1.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Ghant decided to attend the meeting instead of go to his quarters, so he entered the Hall of Lost Souls as requested by Lord Nicodemus. Ghant circled the giant table before taking a seat in his own chair, awaiting the rest to show.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Nicodemus walked in calmly with Zarza behind him, casting a shadow over Nicodemus. In such a light one could almost see a blue flame flickering in Nicodemus's eyes "Zarza, this is where meetings take place and if one needs to announce something important"

--o--

Zarza nodded, noticing there we're only 10 seats "Ten Espada's, it is an honor to just be in this room and not be an Espada" With each step the room trembled ever so slightly.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff