Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply OOC Chat
This Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:19 pm
yay for no sleep and Anne rice!!!!!

and for people who rape. they all deserve to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Exactly! -poke-  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm
yeeeeeeah. now no talkig about that here.

anywho, I fuked up my profile xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Same. Air Force for me. Spent two years in Iraq as a 2nd Lieutenant. I was honorably discharged for medical reasons though. Had an IED go off near the humvee I was in on a resupply convoy bound for Bagdhad and I hit my head hard on the dash of the vehicle. I have a clot near a crucial part of my brain and my C.O. decided to discharge me for liability issues. Said that I was a tickin' time bomb on the field and would be a weak point if I were to suddenly black out or kick the bucket while in the zone with my unit. I go into surgery in June to get rid of the clot, but I don't think I'll be going back into service unless they reinstate the draft. Then again, I don't think they'd bring me back into the fold after being discharged. Idk.

Anyway, seems like we got a tad off track, which brings me back to Kasumi's current issue. What type of rules should we start putting into place to better regulate members and how they make their profiles?  

I Ero-Sennin I

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm
-blinks- Well...Im going to go find some energy drinks....and then when im all hyped up I will let you know! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Yeah, what should we point out specifically, and what is to be considered godmodding? Personally I think alot of Defined by Spon. 's abilities can gbe godmodding, and they seem to be copied from Yamamoto, till his bankai when he can heal himself completely. -.- But his shikai has way to much power for a shikai.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm
I was equating his powers to Yamamoto myself but I didn't say much about the fire powers. My zanpakutou is an omni-elemental type zanpakutou so I have fire as well. And yeah, instantaneous regeneration is definitely a god mod thing. Bounts are usually the only ones to be able to do that and they need a ton of reishi to do so from their surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm
I noticed, hense one of the reasons I made judgements about you in my mind, given they well kinda w/e ish cause I had sleep the night before and as a result was in an incredibly blissful mood.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Ya... his is kind of like Yamamoto's and Yamamoto is kind of god-moddy himself. xp
The only one more god-moddy then him is Aizen but... Aizen's dumb sweatdrop
And regeneration seems fine, but not when it's like immediate... cause that's not cool gonk

Anyway... bleh, Bounts... I hate them neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm
Even though bounts were the only filler that we're originally going to be in the manga -cough- and Yes, his completely heals him but removes a couple powers of his, howver I don't care, complete healing is godmodding regardless, and I said befor ehis level of fire mastery is far to high for a shikai.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm
>.> No one's replying.... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 pm
So I see...well I'm off to play GoW 3...peace  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 pm
Memnoch Reizo
Even though bounts were the only filler that we're originally going to be in the manga -cough-

The bounts were actually going to be in the manga? Eww eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm
It drug on and on but I must admit, I didn't flat out hate the Bounts arc. It was interesting the way they used dolls instead of zanpakutou and how their souls were ultimately tied together. It was an interesting phenomenon.  

I Ero-Sennin I

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Eh, it was interesting at first. But then it got old real fast.
It was an incredibly slow arc and it almost caused me too loose faith in the series.
Good thing I didn't!
Although now I just want to stab Aizen in the face with a fork. neutral  
OOC Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas