Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 pm
"You may outrank me, but I do not follow your orders, for you are not the leader. Also don't think that just cause my rank is six, that my power is far from yours." Ghant eyes stayed focused on the fight. "Our lord is the only one I take commands from, so show your respect." Ghant said with no emotion to his tone. He hadn't taken a liking to the primera for his vast disrespect for the others and himself. Rank didn't mean anything to him unless you were the true leader.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm
"Ghant, I have yet to give you any orders, and I never will, I was merely asking that you show respect if you wish it from me. And if you have some problem with me, speak it now, or it will never be resolved. Were both espada, and that means we will be working together, like it or not. Lets try to make it as easy as possible." During the speech he was looking directly at the sixth espada, as if not at all interested in the on going fight.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm
"I do not disrespect you, My life is owed to Nicodemus, because without him, I would still be wondering Hueco Mundo. I will be your ally and I do not feel hate nor anger, I do not feel any feelings whatsoever. I may seem at times like I do, but I learned how to imitate emotions. As my fellow espada, I will fight by your side." Ghant now looking at the primera, no emotion in his tone or his expression. "My name is Ghant Veinslay, the Sexta Espada."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm
"I'm glad to hear that you'll be fighting by my side. If, when I first walked into the hall of lost souls, I seemed disrespectful, I appologise. It is a pleasure to formaly meet you ghant, I am the Primera Espada, Tori." Said Tori, turning back to the fight.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:01 pm
Ghant stood up and walked closer to Tori. when he got close, he bowed to the primera to show respect before sitting down next to Tori. "A word of advice, watch out for En'u, her zanpakuto has a thirst that she can't seem to fully control and I don't want our ranks dwindling because of her." Ghant continued to watch the fight. Ghant's eyes focused on the fluctuations in her zanpakuto as Nicodemus raised his power to fifty percent.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm
"Yes, I'v been watching the fight, and I'v noticed that her sword does seem to act on its own sometimes. Thank you for the warning" Tori said, foucusing a little more on En'u now.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 am
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus nodded poiltely at En'u wondering what she needed to see his spiritual pressure for. Though he did notice a flux with Ookami and the glow of it "How odd" Nicodemus heard someone come into the arena and looked up to see the Primera and the Sexta Espadas arguing over something. He sighed, it was going to be a pain getting them to get along with each other, especially if they were going to work in teams.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 am
En'u winced, listening to the Primera and the Sexta argue. She would have to remind them later that she had the ears of a wolf.

She started when her senses snapped into focus, to a point where she could even watch the spiritual pressure being drawn towards Ookami, and it shifting to her own lighter shade of blue. Slowly she stemmed the flow, letting her own spiritual pressure out bit by bit to compensate. Finally she was standing alone, and Ookami looked like any other blade. Carefully she sheathed it, and then bowed to Nicodemus.
"Thank you, Lord Nicodemus. My senses have adjusted, should you care to stop."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 pm
Ghant realized that En'u could hear what him and Tori where saying to each other. He didn't care at all if she could hear him or not. He only wanted to make sure that no espada died without a real reason. "En'u, I know you can hear me, so I want you to know that my spiritual energy is poisonous. Escorpion has a deadly nature in its self. I am immune to poisons but am poisonous myself." Ghant looked at Tobi. "My nature is a deadly one. I cannot poison someone when i'm not in my ressurecion unless I cut them with my zanpakuto, or they purposely try to absorb my spiritual pressure. What is your nature Tobi?" Ghant looked back toward En'u and Nicodemus.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus nodded and the pressure decreased until yet again he was at a normal level "Ghant, as soon as Arina arrives you will fight her, as for Tobi. Either you fight with one of the other Espada or myself. It's your choice" He bowed to En'u "Do you wish to countine En'u while we wait for Arina?"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:33 pm
She glanced at Ghant, "I thank you for the warning." then she grinned, turning back to Nicodemus, dropping into a hand to hand stance, "And I see no reason not too, unless you do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus shrugged "Alright then, ladies first" He brought his right arm up in a defensive postion awaiting En'u's next strike. He increased his spirit energy, increasing the defensive ability of his Hierro.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 pm
"Do you always do ladies first?" She asked, taking a deep breath, the sand stirring slightly as she released a little spirit energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"I prefer to think of myself as some sort of gentlemen." He grinned and flexed his hands, cracking his bones and waited for her first move.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:24 pm
Ghant began to wonder when his match would start, he wasn't known to be someone who liked to wait for his turn, so he looked towards Tobi. "Would you like to have a spar with me?" He asked with no expression on his face.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff