Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 pm
Iko froze, his enemy mere inches beside him, his fist poised to strike. Iko held perfectly still, but his insane smile stayed plastered to his face. Suddenly His clothes split apart tears appearing in his own flesh all over his body, his blood splashing all around his body, making a cloud of red and covering anyone close enough to the spray. After a second he lept away through the blood, landing 30 feet away, his sword help high above his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Ghant landed only ten feet from Iko, with an emotionless expression on his face, "It seems my emotions have finally subsided. None the less, who are you and speak fast or die." He asked the unfamiliar arrancar. A glowing energy appearing at the tip of his finger, a cero that was intended for the arrancar unless he spoke.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 pm
With a grin, and without moving, he swung his sword hard towards Ghant. It seems like a dumb move, being 10 feet apart from each other, but both could feel the very air shiver. "I am Iko, most Feared swordsman in all of Japan!" He raised his sword again as the air air split with a loud thunderclap, a vacuum rushing towards Ghant.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:35 pm
With another static crackle Ghant was gone. "I have a technique similar to that one, but mine sever the whole appendage." He said as he fired the cero he had been charging through, Iko's shoulder. The cero though did not contain the paralyzing poison as he normally would have had. "I'm not one to take pity, so don't attack me like you think you can win."  

Kaisho Takahashi

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 pm
Iko stubbled and shouted in pain, blood splattering the ground from his new wound. He hunched over, holding the bleeding hold, his body shaking lightly. Soon he can be heard laughing, louder and louder, finally standing tall and , body shaking violently with laughter. "Hahahah! I love it! It matches the one I already have!" With a grin he turned to face his opponent, holding his blade at eye level, parallel to the ground. "With this blade, I bear the strength of my future." His eyes widen, his gaze blank, thousands of new wounds opening wide on his body, his blood painting the ground before he collapsed with a grin. "Haha-hack ahhh haha" He started to laugh, coughing up blood as he struggled to his knees. "It seems like you would have won, no matter what I did. A terrible thing to know ones future." For a moment it seemed as if he would fall again, but he regained his balance. "W-what? Why did you let me live?" Iko coughed a few times and wiped his mouth, his expression now angry. "Why!? You shame me with your pity! As a samurai death is my only defeat!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 pm
Ghant looked upon Iko with his emotionless expression, "I told you once, I don't take pity, also from what I've seen and felt, your zapakuto predicts the whole outcome of the fight. Since I'm standing unharmed and you are wounded, but not dead it seems you were destined to survive."

Ghant reached out with his hand offering it to Iko "Arina and Tori is in need of support, a fraccion if you will, so would you like to join our ranks?"  

Kaisho Takahashi

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 pm
Gripping his side in pain Iko chuckled lightly ignoring Ghants hand. "I don't even know who they hell you people are, I just know you smell like, them." He forced his way to his feet, coughing up large ammounts of blood. "So tell me why I should join you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 pm
"yes, we are lacking in fraccion." Tori said, after having been silent through the battle. "Being a fraccion would be good for you, your determined and I like that. You have room for improvment, serving under an Espada would give you the traing you need." Tori said to Iko.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm
Ghant's hand quickly turned into a fist as he punched Iko in the stomach. The force of the blow sent the sand behind Iko to raise up a be pushed away like by a strong gust of wind. "Wrong answer." An aura of purple reiatsu flowed over Iko as the paralysing poison set into his wounds. "Sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:04 pm
"that wasnt his answer ghant, he asked a question that we could've answered, but I guess we could take him to las noches and either he joins us or dies."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm
His eyes were wide in agony, body growing stiff not just from the poison but the blood loss. With his last bit of strength he reached up with his good arm, grabbing Ghants shoulder and pulling himself up to eye level. Iko looked deep into his eyes and with a sick grin said, "A terrible thing to know one's future," before passing out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:12 pm
"Well, what are we going to to with him now?" Said tori, looking down at the nearly dead body  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 pm
As Iko fell, Ghant grabbed his neck, holding in up just enough to were his knees barely touched the ground. Suddenly Ghant fell to his knees as his eyes turned red once more. His spiritual energy surging from his body. Screams of pain could be heard as ghant gripped his head, his energy sending Iko's limp body flipping through the sand. Suddenly a large explosion rushed forth from Ghants body. When the sand and dust settled, Ghant was back to his feet. His power leveled at the level of a fourth espada. "I'm free"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm
"Your seal broke, how did it happen so fast?" Tori said with a hint of surprise in his voice.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm
"His ability, it broke the seal!? I don't know how but it's gone." Ghant said with a confused look on his face.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff