Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku smirked like it didn't matter what she said as he suddenly picked her up and disappeared,"It's fine no worries..." Arekku voice trailed off as he disappeared.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku arrived after going through the long passage to go to the area, Arekku was there carrying Makoto in his shoulder as he put her down gently,"Well where here this is my little secret place to train it's nothing special just a little impossible to get here unless your looking for it haha." Arekku said smiling gently as he rubbed his head.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Thank you...I appreciate this."Makoto bowed respectfully."I'm ready when you are."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku took deep breaths as he tried to completely lock away all his different chakra's ,"Well first is trying to get you into one of the stage's of your angel like so." Arekku said as he seem to gain a green cloak of chakra and his eyes changing color to green with a purple iris,"Now I wanna see how much you can do with yours and we'll start from there, unless I have to beat it out off ya...."

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Um...I don't know how to do anything like that."Makoto said timidly. She put her hands into her pockets and gripped the scrolls that contained her puppets. She didn't like the thought of something being beaten out of her.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Taking a deep sigh Arekku just seem to disappear like if he lost hope on the person in front of him. He was gone for a little while and didn't seem to come back. Then as the cavern started to sing Arekku came back as he suddenly was holding her wrist at that time she would feel like her chakra was leaving her body,"Calm down I'm just going to make sure than any chakra you got left is to come from your angel and not you..." Arekku serious tone seem to come from away though he was actually behind her.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 pm

"Okay."Makoto sighed as she felt the chakra flowing out of her. She started to feel tired as her chakra reserves got low.This is weird...She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku finally let her go as he walked away from her getting some distance between us,"Now to force some of it........... Attack with all you have left and you better try like you had all your chakra, cause trust me you have way more than what I just took away it just need to be show who's boss..." Arekku said as he stood there looking at her.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Makoto turned to face him.Okay, use up all your chakra...no puppets...Makoto made a few hand signs and held out her hands. Invisible claws extended from them and she ran towards Arrekku."Yubi Kausi No Jutsu (Finger Spike Technique)!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku decided to try to get the full force of her finger spike in one of his arm only to try hold her there as a strong left kick was coming to the side of the stomach now that she had come a little too close to Arekku to think about dodging such a powerful kick.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Makoto folded over Arekku's kick and fell to her knees.s**t...that hurt... She got back and charged at him again. She made two sets of handsigns in rapid succession.The first was Otokakimazeru (Sound Scramble). She made the handsigns for the finger spike technique again, but to her surprise, her claws didn't grow.Dammit! He took all my chakra!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly moved his hands making seals and suddenly a giant green eastern dragon appeared and was heading towards as it open his mouth there was a ball of winds shot out to her suddenly as Arekku stood behind it smirking a little.
(Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) )

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Makoto looked at the approaching wind dragon in terror. The whole world seemed to go white as she left herself behind.

Makoto opened her eyes. She looked around but everything seemed to be covered in a dense white fog."Am...am I dead?"She asked herself. She felt alive, but at the same time, not consious. She stood up, having been laying down, and started to walk around. As she moved, she began to hear music coming from every direction."Where's this music coming from?" As she wandered around, she continually got lost due to the fog. At last, she found a landmark. A lone tree growing high. She ran to it and quickly began to climb."And what, are you doing in my tree?" Asked a thick voice. Makoto looked over to see a man, bound in a straight jacket, sitting on the limbs of the tree."I-i was looking around...where am I?"
"Why, you are here." The man answered. Everything about him was blue. His hair, eyes and clothing were all blue. On the straight jacket, Makoto saw the same symbol that was carved into her stomach."Are you an angel?"She asked."Bwhaha! Took you long enough! I am Susanoo, the Sanha." He said to her. Makoto put on a fierce face and attempted to demand his chakra."Well, then your may angel, so give me your chakra!"She said. Susanoo laughed at her."No. Why would I do that? I'll give you my chakra, if you give me your body!" Makoto sat back."Never. You need to give it to me right now, or we'll die!" Susanoo looked at her. He knew the cards had been played and that in this endeavor, he needed to help her."Fine, but don't go thinking it's going to come free everytime, you stupid b***h!" Susanoo jumped down from the tree and disappeared into the fog. The fog came closer and white-ed out Makoto's vision. As she gained her sight again, she was staring at the wind dragon Arekku had used.

A cloak of blue chakra spread over Makoto's body and her eyes glowed blue. She felt faster, more agile than she had been before. She reacted quickly and dodged to the left, the giant ball of wind. For the first time, she had a truly fierce look on her face, ready to get back in the fight. It felt good to have this much chakra, and to finally know her angel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

As soon as Makoto dodge she will meet Arekku's hand to her face as Arekku tried to smash her unto the ground a little fiercely,"Mmm so do you have the power yet?" Arekku asked curiously as he hold her down trying to see her do something.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Makoto rolled back on to her shoulders as Arreku smashed her down into the ground. She felt very agile and fast. She pulled her leg back and wrapped it around Arreku's arm and hooked her foot on his neck. She pushed off with her shoulders and lifted the pressure as much as she could."I'd say so." She said in answer to his question. The power felt good as it coursed through her body.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff