Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Aki and Vrail Hatake's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail just nodded and slipped on his shoes. He sighed as he went over to Aki "Can we go?" he said as he was starting to feel the sling get tight from all the swelling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Wordlessly she nodded and walked out the door. Aki stepped off the porch and on to the path. She waited untill Vrail had joined her then continued on into the words on the paved parth that changed to a dirt trail and would lead them right to the gates.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 pm
((To the Clinic))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail walked in and sat down his stuff on the couch. He was soaking wet and his gear was covered in dirt/mud. He made his way to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of sake from the fridge and popped it's top. He took a long drag at the bottle as he sucked the substance out of it's glass figure. Sitting it down before going through the freezer this time finding nothing to his liking. He took a couple more bottles as he had no desire for anything more. Then he walked his a** over to the couch where he dumped his s**t and laid down.
The couch was noticeably ruined and the carpet would need some cleansing from his muddy footprints. Things looked a wreck as Vrail drank away the world, throwing the empty bottles at the walls and through one of the windows.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki arrived at their home and paused at the front door. Her hand faltered at the knob. She didn't know if Vrail was home yet. Her brow furrowed. Then suddenly a crash as a bottle collided out of the window close to the door. Aki jumped back. Then with a mighty heave she threw the door open. She surveyed the room with surprise. Shattered glass lay around the floor, glittering in the noon sun that came from the windows. Aki spotted her husband lounging and drinking on the messy couch. "Welcome home. What merits this disaster?" She said as her hands folded to her chest.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail didn't even take a glance at his wife, as he heard her voice. Yet he spoke, with a drunken slurred voice "Yeah, yeah, yeah... I can do whaaaathever I waaaanth! Ith is my house! Ok?" he then drank the last of his last bottle.
He stood up too quickly, stumbling forward in his drunken state as he tried to walk to the kitchen. He took out a couple bottle of strong Soju. He opened one and pour two glasses. Vrail held one out towards Aki "Well let's celebrate!" he said with eyes full of suspicion and anger.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki bit the inside of her mouth. This was her first encounter with her husband completely hammered. And it seemed like he wasn't a pleasant drunk. She watched him down his last uncountable bottle. Aki didn't have a taste for alcohol. Her eyes followed as he stumbled around the house to the kitchen then returned with several bottles and two glasses. She was focused on the glasses and so Aki didn't notice his expression. "I think you-" She cut short when she finally looked up and saw the anger in his look. Did he... did he know? He couldn't... Swallowing hard Aki restated her words with a tremble in her voice, "I think you've had enough to drink..." Her foot took a cautionary step backwards. There was no telling what the angry and drunk man would do.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXHis hand dropped and her glass of soju hit the floor, breaking. Vrail took a step forward towards Aki on to the glass, cutting his foot. He seemed to not notice it, because he continued walking "Well... what's wrong my dear? I would think you'd want to celebrate on an occasion such as this!" he spoke more clearly. He drained the other glass in his hand and threw it at the wall nearest to her. After it shattered against the wall and his eyes still glared at Aki drunkenly he stopped. He slowly popped the top of another bottle and then took a long sip of it, tilting his head back.
A sigh escaped his lips as his gaze returned to the figure before him. His eyes that were soo full of rage had changed and his chest seemed to heave in a steadily increasing rate. He wiped his face with the back of his hand and then turned away from his wife "F... uck!!! I don't want to hear an excuse. I'm going to bed and don't follow me." he said as he tried to make his way there, leaving a trail of mud, blood and filth.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki was completely and utterly stricken with fear and shock. She couldn't find the words to speak nor the ability to move. Her eyes never moved from his face, with those hate filled glaring eyes. Her fear was plainly written in her own eyes. The glass shot past her and shattered on the wall. Only then did she move. A flinch to the side her shoes scattering shards of glass. Aki backed till she hit against the opposite wall. She could feel that ever so slowly she was losing control of her body. In more than just her trembling. Her heightened emotions were stirring the living metal and sending the balance her body held with its liver into turmoil. Ever since what had happened between her and Arekku, her body had been rejecting and rebelling. This incident just now pushed Aki to the limit.

Both hands moved to hold her gut area. Everything was turning on her. Aki moved to stagger after Vrail when she tripped. All hands and knees landed in the shattered glass slicing her skin open. Then she retched rather violently. The rebellion of the living metal was making its move, destroying the tissues of her stomach. Which caused the black blood collecting in her stomach to be tossed right out of her. "D-damn it..." She wheezed between dry heaves. She wasn't aware of anything Vrail was doing now.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail walked into the room and went over to the window. He stared out of it for a while and then for no apparent reason he just punched his fist through it. With his arms bleeding he went over to the bed and sat down "What the Fuuck was I thinking? I shouldn't have... Shittttt... How did this ever happen?" his voice was shaky and expression depressed. He heard something going on outside the room, but could not bring himself to go see what was going on.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:09 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

After her body had calmed down enough, Aki pushed herself up. Every muscle in her body twitched. She wiped her face clean with a towel from the kitchen then proceded to clean up the poisonous blood and glass. She disposed of the towel then moved to cleaning the ruined couch and carpet. Aki scrubbed the muck away. After working for quit sometime she stood up and rubbed her sore lower back. Another wave of nausea threatened her. Aki forced herself to sit on the couch and held her head between her hand. She took long and deep breaths untill the feeling passed.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail finally got enough courage and made his way out to where Aki sat on the couch. His eyes stared at her with a pained emotiomless look, like he'd given up on everything. He moaned as he wented by her side and put an arm around her "Aki?" he asked as he stared away from her "Why... why did this happen to us? Why are we like this?" he asked in a concerned voice.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

The moment his hands touched to her skin Aki stood up and backed away from Vrail. She couldn't look at him. "D-don't touch me...." Guilt was plainly written in her body language. Aki took nervous steps away and paused by one of the living room chairs. Her hand grasped the back of the chair so feircely she went white knuckled. "I don't deserve your touch..." Again the nuasea spiked. Aki groaned and held her mouth. Her head bent and she took deep breaths through her nose.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail just sat there. He wanted to quickly reply to her words but couldn't quite find the right words. His mind went over the all she had said, before he finally spoke "Aki... I left you! I deserted you. You should go be happy with whoever you want." he stayed where he was, his face stricken with sadness.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki remained rooted in her spot, though her legs did buckle slightly. The nuasea passed again as Vrail spoke. She moved her hand from her face and ran it through her hair. She could feel a fever coming about. "But I still love you... I loved you.." She croaked hoarsely. "I loved you yet I did something unthinkable. Unspeakable!" A glance to his saddened face was like a stab to her heart. Aki quickly averted her gaze and bit her lip as she found it imposible to just tell him the truth.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas