Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Chance! Full 1x1 Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:11 pm
Rinsei kept on sleeping, the noise of Kojiro not even waking her. She dreamt dreams of plants and flowers, and fish too. She loved fish, they were so cute! She loved watching the koi fish in ponds, and sometimes fell in because she as staring so intently at them. When the blanket was placed on her, she curled up with it, feeling wamr and relaxed. It was funny... She was use to only vines when she slept on benches. And, this bench was way too comfy to be a bench. Had she rolled into the dirt, maybe...? No... No, dirt was cold, this was warm, comfy, and smelled of dust. Fluttering her eyes opened, she looked around. This park looked a lot like a .... ROOM! She jumped to her feet as memories of the past hour or so came into her mind, and she took in a deep breath. She picked up the blanket from the floor, and held it to her chest as she walked out. SHe heard the nosie of water boiling, and walked to the kicthen, where she saw Kojiro. "Sorry for falling asleep! I was really tired," she said, bowing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:27 pm
Kojiro was slicing cucumbers for the water and he heard Rinsei, he looked over to the door and saw Rinsei bowing in apology, he smiled and then looked back to the cucumber he was cutting,"...Dont worry about it..." he said simply, the light tapping of the knife was heard as he was cutting,"...Are you still tired?" he asked simply, "I saw those rooms you cleaned..you did a good job..." he said calmly,"...So there is no reason for me to be angry..." he explained.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm
Rinsei yawned again, and rubbing some dust out of her eye. "no, I'm fine," she said. She had gotten some rest, and that would fuel her for a few more hours. She walked over to where he was, leaning against the counter, and smiling at his face. "This is the first time you've been so calm since I got here," she said, as she ran a hand threw her long, green hair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm
Kojiro looked at her confused he looked at her as she smiled at him, and then gave her a nervous chuckle,"...It all just happened kinda quick, It took some time to let it sink in" he explained finally, He tossed some diced vegetables in the water and he threw some spices into the pot, he had then turned and began tossing some slices of beef into a hot pot, he added some spices and then allowed them to cook a bit while he moved them around,"...You are not a vegetarian are you Rinsei?"  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 am
Rinsei smiled at him, and giggled a bit. He was a bit of a nervous wreck. When he turned away to put the chopped vegetables and meat in the pot, she took those few seconds to look at him. Really look at him, and note how tall he was, and that he looked two or three years older than herself. She let her eyes drift up to his face, and how the brown hair fell around his face in just the way to make his eyes pop. When he turned back to look at her, her eyes locked with his. She smiled shylyl, blushing a light pink. "You're really cute, Kojiro," she stated, and giggled a bit, before breaking eye contact with him, and looking at the pot. "Vegetarian? Far from it, actually."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Kojiro looked at her for a moment and was silent, simply giving her a blank stare?,"...Cute?..." he repeated in a confused tone, when she broke eye contact with him he simply looked back at the food he was preparing, unsure really how to respond to her statement, he looked at the pot and continued cooking, that's good to hear, Im sure you will enjoy this then..." he said simply.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm
Rinsei, realizing what it was she had just said, blushed hard. So hard, she felt a bit light headed, and had to lean her weight against the counter. "Sorry, that was weird," she said, her words slurred together. She was having a hard time keeping her balance, and could just feel her face getting hotter. "Gooo~ooood!" She sang, and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 pm
Kojiro had been working with the meat for a while while, he looked at her through the corner of his eye, she was acting rather strange, he looked at her as she leaned on the counter, her face was bright red, and she was slurring her words together, when he heard her sing and then laugh, he figured something was going on could she be...? he shook the thought figuring it was far too ridiculous, he allowed the food to simmer and he turned to Rinsei, he pushed up his glasses and then crossed his arms,"...Are you alright? Rinsei?...you seem...off..." he ask simply.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 pm
Rinsei was still giggling about what she had sang, realizing how extremely off key it had been, and how silly it sounded. She had a hand to her mouth, laughing like mad, and trying to keep from letting her loud laugh ring out, though it wasn't working. She felt her blush slowly fading as she laughed it away, though now she was having a hard time stopping herself from laughing so much. She saw the look on Kojiro's face, and knew he must think she was drunk, or something. She toned down her giggles, making them go away completely, and smiled slightly at him, as she giggled a bit more. "I'm fine!--" She broke off, laughing again at the sound of her voice. Her nose was slightyl clogged up, so it sounded all nasally. "I just got lightheaded from my blush~" She sang in her nasal voice, finding it absolutely hilarious, and collasping to the ground in a fit of laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm
Kojiro could not do much but look on as she tried to stop herself from laughting, he did not know what to think, his arms dropped to his sides as he watched break into another fit of laughing,"....Rinsei?...." he simply watched as she continued laughing,"Sh-she's toasted..." he thought to himself, still unsure of what to do.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 am
Rinsei laughed hard, not able to stop it until her stomach felt terrible, adn she was finally able to get a good breath of air. She smiled, sitting up now, her face red from laughing so much. "I-I'm s-s-so-sorry! I j-j-just can't st-sto-stooop it!" She said, having a hard time breathing correctly. She sat back against the wall, closing her eyes and taking in deep breaths, trying to calm her still shaking body. After a few moments of doing this, her eyes snapped open, and she smiled shyly at Kojiro. "Sorry..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am
Kojiro simply watched with a blank look as she tried to calm herself down, "...She's Drunk...she has to be..." he thought to himself, simply watching as she stopped laughing, he made a nervous chuckle,"...Rinsei?...what exactly are you sorry about?" he asked simply.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm
Rinsei closed her eyes, as her stomach started to grumble. She was hungry now, especially after laughing so hard like that. She opened her eyes, looking right at Kojiro. "Well, I'm sorry about falling asleep after only cleaning a few rooms. I'm sorry that I called you cute, and I realize now men don't like being called cute. I'm sorry I blushed and went all lightheaded, and I'm sorry that I exploded into a laughing fit that probable looked like I was drunk," she said, counting on a finger for each apology she made. She held out her four fingers to him, frowning a bit. "I'm sorry times four."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:04 am
Kojiro looked at her curiously as she named off all her mistakes, he shook his head and chuckled again,"...N-no! Its alright! I dont mind! Its just...you caught me off guard!"" he said, almost feeling guilty as she explained herself, almost seeming child like. He sighed and turned to the food and began to serve some of it,"...You just got here, we have the rest of the weekend to get you accustomed here...don't worry about it too much..." he said calmly.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm
Rinsei nodded her head a bit, looking rather sad. She had already ended up screwing up and she had only been here for a few hours. Sighing and putting on a small smile, she took the food. She nodded her heead again. "Okay..." she said, and put on a larger smile, as she took a bite from the food he gave her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff