What ever happened to arcade games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm
What rock have you been living under? Starbucks scaled down their world domination like 2 years ago when the leadership switched back to the first guy. They were like... making so many Starbucks that they were leaching profits from other Starbucks. Bad business practice.

Ya know, I always liked the little snacks you could get at starbucks the best. The s**t was always seasonal, though, and it was hard to ever get the thing you actually came in for. I was rarely disappointed. Unfortunately I'm a diet nazi now, and I refuse to eat anything even the slightest bit mysterious(In reality, I just no longer trust any food. It's for my health, not my appearances. Both have benefited, though). But my strict eating habits and pattern self denial are not what this thread is about.

Perhaps another thread should be made about Starbucks and Kegan's stunning 6 pack abs(Only visible in certain lighting conditions. Your mileage may vary on the word "stunning", since I'm a pearlescent shade of alabaster(See: Ghastly).)

Also, ******** Borders, their prices are god-damned ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm
[Kegan]
What rock have you been living under? Starbucks scaled down their world domination like 2 years ago when the leadership switched back to the first guy. They were like... making so many Starbucks that they were leaching profits from other Starbucks. Bad business practice.

Ya know, I always liked the little snacks you could get at starbucks the best. The s**t was always seasonal, though, and it was hard to ever get the thing you actually came in for. I was rarely disappointed. Unfortunately I'm a diet nazi now, and I refuse to eat anything even the slightest bit mysterious(In reality, I just no longer trust any food. It's for my health, not my appearances. Both have benefited, though). But my strict eating habits and pattern self denial are not what this thread is about.

Perhaps another thread should be made about Starbucks and Kegan's stunning 6 pack abs(Only visible in certain lighting conditions. Your mileage may vary on the word "stunning", since I'm a pearlescent shade of alabaster(See: Ghastly).)

Also, ******** Borders, their prices are god-damned ridiculous.
Yet there's a medium-sized Starbucks smackdab in the center of the mall and a ginormungous Borders at the plaza one road away.  

MaverickDrifter

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 pm
Gauntlet/Gauntlet: Dark Legacy.

It the first game I look for whenever I go to an arcade.
And if they have it, whoops there went all my money.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 am
While they're not on every other block or anything there actually quite a few small and medium sized arcades where I live. Most of them are in bowling alleys and there are (at least) a 4 or 5 entertainment centers that have machines. DDR and Street Fighter are almost mandatory for those places and a lot of them have hunting or other shooting games, a bunch of them also have racing games.  

moonlightwaterdragon

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items