Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kind and Cruel...Full & starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
~Karin~

When Karin got to her room, she closed the door, leaned against it and blushed. She's never been looked at that way before by anyone. Once she finally calmed down a bit, Karin walked over to the bed and layed down, eventually drifted off into a light sleep.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Ryza woke up very early the next morning to wake up his servant. Today would not be as enjoyable as the last one was... He knocked loudly at the door, hte ecos breaking through his soul,  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Once Karin heard the banging, she immediately woke up. She ran over to the door, opened it, and bowed. "What do you request, Master?" She said as she stayed in the bowing position.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Ryza glared down at her, "Get up." He ordered her, "I said get up!" He alomst struck her, but held his hand back. He felt tears running down his face, tearing through his dry cheeks.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin looked up and saw the tears streaming down her master's face and her eyes widened. She hated seeing people cry, she absolutely hated it. By instinct, she wrapped her arms around her master's chest and hugged him. She didn't care if she got hit or punished for it, she just didn't want to see him upset.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Ryza tried to push her off, but instead he wrapped his arms around her in return. He rubbed his head against hers, feeling how soft her head was. There was something natural about this... "I-I.... Thank you..."  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 am
((sorry family member died))Kyo Rolls his eyes at his annoying and childish brother and walked to the other female and kneels to her and smiles seeing her already out"Your very crafty arent you?" he smiles to her"I'll be you new master, Im Kyo and you?" he asks holding his hand out to help her from the cage  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra looks at the other guy that had came there earilier. She looks at him tilting her head a bit smirking,"Maybe I am." She watchs as he opens up the cage for her to get out. She let out a sigh as the store owner shots her a glare telling her not to run off or else. She took his hand to help her get out of the cagr ,and when she was out of it, she dusts herself off and looks at her new master,"My name is Lyra, Master Kyo."

OCC: Sorry about your loss GIR-DA-JUGGALO

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
~Karin~

"are you ok, Master?" she said as she looked up at him with concern. Karin was glad that he was calming down a bit but she was so confused about the current situation. Putting that aside, she kept comforting him.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm
Ryza was afraid... Not even his brother had seen him crying before, "Im sorry..." He said, still whimpering, "I just... Dont... Know whats going on..." Tear began to fall from his face down Karin's back.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin shivered very slightly from feeling the tear drops rolling down her back. Despite that, she continued trying to comfort him. "It's okay, Master." Karin said softly, trying to get him to calm down a little.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:15 pm
((its fine it was my mother and all she ever did was baby me and then treat me like crap but thank you))Kyo pulled his headphones to his neck and smiles"It is very nice to meet you Lyra, how about we go get you fed and go back home before my brother completely destroys it" he growls abit thinking of his brother  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra nods her head at her master,"Nice to meet you as well Master Kyo." Her tail moves back and forth as she walks a bit behind Kyo showing that he was the master and she was the slave. She tilts her head at her master when he growls when he says his brother,"Master if I am be as bold to ask why you don't like your brother?"

OCC: Hope you are okay. Don't feel soory if you pm me back.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm
Ryza grabbed her arms, trying to pull himself away from her... But he found himself still tightly attached to her. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, "Y-your right... Thank you... You can go along and... Make breakfast."  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin walked him down to his room so he can calm down some more. "Is there anything specific you would like to eat, Master?" She asked him just in case as she walked him to his bed so he can lay down for a bit and before she went to go make breakfast.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff