Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Do alot of girls play mw2? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of girls play MW2?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ac130 Attacker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Eboreo
I play as well. Like all the time... (: and I look at my recently played with people all the time and see chicks left and right. You should try that sometime xd

ok  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Girls are all over the place in SAD. I see atleast 3 teams of 3-5 all girls, and a few solo-players.

The thing is, I'm fine with you being all feminine and stuff. It just pisses me off when I hear a high-pitched voice say "YEAH I'M A GIRL AND I KICKED YOUR a** STOP CRYING b***h."

Almost as annoying as 12-year-old talking about weed. Almost.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 am
Doug Squared
Girls are all over the place in SAD. I see atleast 3 teams of 3-5 all girls, and a few solo-players.

The thing is, I'm fine with you being all feminine and stuff. It just pisses me off when I hear a high-pitched voice say "YEAH I'M A GIRL AND I KICKED YOUR a** STOP CRYING b***h."

Almost as annoying as 12-year-old talking about weed. Almost.

Lmao. Im the girl that gets startled and kinda yalps and starts laughing. or I get mad cause I "missed" (dependin on lag when I KNOW i hit them! grr) the person I was shooting/stabbing and start yellin. xD
I never say s**t like that... so what if Im a girl and I kicked some dudes a**... lol... I think THAT is stupid... good way to make girls looks dumb.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 am
Kittymeeow

Lmao. Im the girl that gets startled and kinda yalps and starts laughing. or I get mad cause I "missed" (dependin on lag when I KNOW i hit them! grr) the person I was shooting/stabbing and start yellin. xD
I never say s**t like that... so what if Im a girl and I kicked some dudes a**... lol... I think THAT is stupid... good way to make girls looks dumb.
Haha ; i do that all the time;
xD  

Teenaged Fail

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 am
well i say if you wanna know if your playing with girls, they should wear a headset and start talking cause we guys dont know if its really a girl playing in front of that tv so ladies please put on your headset and prove that girls can play MW2 just as good as guys lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:38 am
I've found that quite a few ladies play in the Team Deathmatch games; so I don't feel like the odd one out at all.

Even so, I don't really think it matters what gender you are - just how good you are with your chosen gun!  

Koneko Koji

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:48 am
Cookies-Kun
well i say if you wanna know if your playing with girls, they should wear a headset and start talking cause we guys dont know if its really a girl playing in front of that tv so ladies please put on your headset and prove that girls can play MW2 just as good as guys lol

Eh, Sex has nothing to do with video game skills honey. .... Wow...  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 am
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

You would think so. But there have been studies done and such. There are many things that men are better at simply because their men.

Physical strength is a obvious example.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

You would think so. But there have been studies done and such. There are many things that men are better at simply because their men.

And women are obviously better at making sandwiches.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

Its obvious that men are good at sitting on their asses and doing nothing but eating and gettin a lot of practice playing mw2. : p  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:08 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

I've been working at Wendy's for the past two years. I make the best ******** sandwhiches...

Kittymeeow
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

Its obvious that men are good at sitting on their asses and doing nothing but eating and gettin a lot of practice playing mw2. : p

xD Obviously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:06 am
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

I've been working at Wendy's for the past two years. I make the best ******** sandwhiches...

HA! Well you're a better woman than I am rofl  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:47 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Kittymeeow
Cookies-Kun

rofl rofl rofl

I used to work at Subway.
You get tips when you write peoples names in Mayo on their subs. Well I did anyways. I make a MEAN sammich. : ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Kittymeeow
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared

rofl rofl rofl

I used to work at Subway.
You get tips when you write peoples names in Mayo on their subs. Well I did anyways. I make a MEAN sammich. : ]

i dont wanna to get a sandwich from you  

Ac130 Attacker

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:15 am
No because CoD games are more recommended for men but women do play them but not as much as men since many women aren't the fighting/war-based type.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff