Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 am
A senkaimon opened in the sky above the makeshift 'battlefield'. A figure slid the door open, and jumped down into the area. The man was very pale, with long blonde hair. He seemed very solemn, looking around he saw the Shinigami he had been told of, he seemed to be doing fairly well, but this fight wouldn't end well if it continued how it was.

The figure allowed his spiritual pressure to flow as freely as possible, he hadn't gotten the seal for his power during this visit. Anyone who had any battle experience at all would soon realize that a captain had arrived. He smiled, now pushing his reiatsu out forcfully, this spiritual pressure could belong to only one captain in the Seireitei, Memnoch deLioncourt, the captain of Squad 11.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 am
En'u stood, smiling slightly. She turned Ookami so that she held it but it was still resting against her shoulder, the blade glowing, "Shinigami. A captain I would guess?"

((En'u's sword Ookami absorbs spiritual pressure.))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:48 am
(I recall^^ I study before I go in)

Memnoch saw the arrancar attacking the shinigami, immediatly he pulled his reiatsu back in, and unsheathed his zanpakuto, walking towards the arrancar. "Now now, what do we have here?" He smiled as he came closer to the hollows, he stopped about 10ft away from the female, analyzing her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 am
((Agreed ^^, although I will point out stuff when I remember... Apparently some people don't read first.))

En'u glanced towards Nicodemus and the other shinigami, "Well, they appear to be fighting, and I was simply waiting to see who else would show up." She looked back, watching, studying.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 am
Memnoch smiled, "Well it seems i've been told to put a stop to all of this." Memnoch yawned, he hadn't wanted this to happen to day. "Couldn't you lot have decided to attack some other time? It was such a nice day!"

He took a step closer, "Oh well, you attacked and it seems I have to defend, and rescue that bloke." Memnoch pointed to the vice captain. He smiled, well what do you suggest we do?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:13 am
En'u nodded, "Then it does appear we have a fight on our hands, since I could not allow you to hit Nicodemus," She glanced at the other fight, then back. She shifted her sword, running one hand along the blade. She sighed, and inch longer then normal, that was going to be annoying. She then settled into a basic stance.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Another Senkaimon opened, high above the ground, and another Captain stepped out. Her right foot came out and then, it just liked she was falling, but she landed quite gracefully on her feet, her captain's robe falling back into place.
"Am I interrupting something?" She smirked, placing her right hand on her hip. But then, she noticed that Memnoch had let his spiritual pressure flow, and decided she to step back a bit, in case he fought the Arrancar.

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 am
"What a pity. It was such a fine day."Memnoch who had already unsheathed his zanpakuto lunged towards her. He jumped into the air, looking as if he'd land behind her. However at the last moment, he created a solidified step of reiatsu beneath his foot, pushing off of it, he lunged towards his foe, directly above her. His zanpakuto now in a horizontal position.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 am
En'u grinned, flicking her sword up she braced her self to block and then spun the sword the other way, drawing it across into an arch. She glanced back, "Karasu? You just going to stand there? There are three opponents."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 am
Karasu sighed, "Some of us En'u don't love fighting so much as you do," Regardless he turned to the other Shinigami, drawing his sword, "I suppose we have to fight?"  

G Drogon

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 am
Memnoch smiled, he shunpo'd in front of his foe, slashing upwards in a diagnal form from the left side.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 am
En'u blocked it, catching his sword with her blade, then she grinned wider, "Ookami, split." She grabbed the other hilt as soon as it had formed, she flicked the Katana made a horizontal slash  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Joss looked toward the other Arrancar, the one the girl had called Karasu and placed her hand on her zanpkakuto sheath.
"I suppose so." She said, her smile leaving her face. She didn't like fighting either, but she really had no choice.

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 am
Memnoch smoke quickly, "Escape the nightmares below, Namakemono yuyo!" His zanpakuto split creating two chakrams, chains appeared to wrap themselves around his arms, using his chakram which hadn't been held, his parried the arrancar's zanpakuto, he smiled as he began to push his reiatsu through his chakrams, giving them both an electrical charge.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 am
En'u danced backwards, considering. If he was using lightning she wouldn't be able to get too close. She sighed and shrugged, "Cero," The red beam fired instantly.  
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff