Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
The ORIGINAL Gaian Hippie Movement - Clothing Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of hippie clothes would you MOST like to see on Gaia?
Tye Dye!
34%
 34%  [ 46 ]
Hippie Patchwork items
20%
 20%  [ 28 ]
Hippie hairstyles
14%
 14%  [ 20 ]
Instruments (or other &quot;items&quot;)
23%
 23%  [ 31 ]
Other (Post about it in this thread! That's what it's for!)
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 134

Enlightened Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:27 am
Im looking forward to the peace necklage and the round sunglasses the most biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:01 pm
Nice comfy, colorful flannels heart

John Lennon style glasses... wow, that'd really cool smile  

Nuriko Pickle

Kocachino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:23 am
I'd really love a poncho...and some dreads, too. Or we could be really hippie-like and just go naked!...or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:57 pm
I want to look like my signature that i made hehe  

Teizek

Jordan2112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:54 pm
I say In struments so that we may express ourselves in our music.( plus it would look killer!!) I'm all for the other items too!!!!!!!! Hippes forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:09 pm
Jordan2112
I say In struments so that we may express ourselves in our music.( plus it would look killer!!) I'm all for the other items too!!!!!!!! Hippes forever!

I agree! Now that we have different arm positions... why not a KICK a** (and NON-VIOLENT) item like a guitar??????  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Teizek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:43 am
ocarina is what i want instrument wise, i play guitar and its lots of fun but ocarina is something i can just lay back no matter where i am and just play.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:23 am
KrauseMouse
Jordan2112

I agree! Now that we have different arm positions... why not a KICK a** (and NON-VIOLENT) item like a guitar??????

Yeah, like bongos or an acordian. I still think the peace necklace should be sold at the jewlery store.  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:48 pm
Maybe the "Powers That Be" in Gaia listen to us JUST a little... I mean... SHORTLY after our 1000 person GHM posted to the suggestion forums "en masse" we DID get some dreads and an afro in the (then-new) salon.
We also got our Birkenstocks (even though it was with the "Beatnik" update) and the ripped jeans/pants... and some other small victories.
I'm very pleased. We'll get our hippie items. They can't ignore the 60s & 70s styles FOREVER! They've already done some 50s (beatnik), some 20s (gangster), 90s, 80s (My purple punky outfit!)... IT'S TIME TO LISTEN TO THE HIPPIES!

...did y'all notice that we have over 300 official members here in the GHG? That's a good amount carried over from the 1000+ that simply "signed" the GHM petition back in the day...

HOORAY FOR HIPPIES! blaugh

~MousE~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:52 pm
KrauseMouse
Maybe the "Powers That Be" in Gaia listen to us JUST a little... I mean... SHORTLY after our 1000 person GHM posted to the suggestion forums "en masse" we DID get some dreads and an afro in the (then-new) salon.
We also got our Birkenstocks (even though it was with the "Beatnik" update) and the ripped jeans/pants... and some other small victories.
I'm very pleased. We'll get our hippie items. They can't ignore the 60s & 70s styles FOREVER! They've already done some 50s (beatnik), some 20s (gangster), 90s, 80s (My purple punky outfit!)... IT'S TIME TO LISTEN TO THE HIPPIES!

...did y'all notice that we have over 300 official members here in the GHG? That's a good amount carried over from the 1000+ that simply "signed" the GHM petition back in the day...

HOORAY FOR HIPPIES! blaugh

~MousE~

Sorry to burst you buble but how meny of them are semi-active posters. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:47 pm
Hey, they all wanted in enough to pay the 50g fee! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:01 am
KrauseMouse
Hey, they all wanted in enough to pay the 50g fee! wink

ROFL.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Kyyorn

Nuclear Powerhouse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:40 am
PONCHOS!!!! OMFG WE NEED PONCHOS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:20 pm
Some of us ethnobotanical types need smelf gear...

http://www.elfstarstudios.com/elfstarstudios2.html

eek ninja  

TheArgus

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:12 pm
TheArgus
Some of us ethnobotanical types need smelf gear...

http://www.elfstarstudios.com/elfstarstudios2.html

eek ninja

True that! Hippies and elfs, restoring the rainforest...or something like that.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff