Submit

which are you?
  girly girl
  tom-boyish girl
  idk... both
View Results

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm
I'd say both, last year I was a major Tom-Boy ( I even went through my Bi faze) but now, I'm more feminine and I'm loving it!
Half of my wardrobe is tunics and tights/stockings alone! Though I still have my baggy jeans and tennis shoes and TONS if converse! I mostly wear Steve Madden flats and a few real highheels. And now, I can actually have long conversations with girls that I would never talk to about fashion (which I LOVE talking about!), boys, and normal gossip (what can i say? I love drama!)
Though, I still love doing guy things, like eating messy, videogames, sports (mostly Dodgeball and Soccer, it's very rare that I play Football), saying crude jokes, or just hanging out with the guys. I'd say I have the best of both worlds biggrin

Please Click Meh Drangoons heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm
I'm a little bit both. I wear boy shirts and I wear the super skinny jeans I have black nail polish climb trees and stalk random people in the mall I love to skateboard but I also luv dance and sing wear dresses and girly girl earings luv going to proms, read books and magazines all day.
I have good girl friends that I can share secrets with and talk about personal stuff and the latest outfits but I also have lots of boy friends which are fun to hangout with cuz they never complain about how they spilled pasta on their shirt and how they almost died cuz they didnt get their daily starbucks. with boys they just treat you like one of they guys. you skateboard and play football. and they don't care if what your wearing is totally last year and you look like you just got out of bed and didn't brush your hair  

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Im A Tom-Boy.Me And Girly Stuff Dont Mix Well At All.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm
It's funny, because my mom's friend said i am a girly girl, but my dad says i am a tom boy. The girly girl part: I love going shopping and looking for new shoes and clothes and jewelry!!!! Also, before i leave the house, my hair has to be perfect! Tom boy part: I love to climb trees and run and shoot guns. Also, i hate being ladylike, as in perfect and completely polite. Also, I'll hang around guys ( no offense to my girls bffs) becuse they tend to be more stupid and funny ( sometimes it may be the other way around)  

Team-Switzerland00

venustas senpai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm
I'm tom-boyish cause I love video games and all stuff like that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm
I'm both. I love shopping and getting dressed up, but i still like to beat guys at video games 4laugh  

ObsidianDoll

Ice-Kitty472

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am
tom-boyish -most probably whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am
Heavenly_Gin_Ryuu
I'm both. I love shopping and getting dressed up, but i still like to beat guys at video games 4laugh

blaugh haha i love beating guys at video games too blaugh  

Ice-Kitty472

iiGet Crazyii

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm
i hate pink
i love blue, black, and green
i love some stuff that guys like
i play a lot of video games (or at least i used to because i am so busy nowadays)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:25 am
I am in sorta in between. I can be girly and wear pink dresses and high heels. But i can also be a tom boy
and just wear jeans and a t-shirt while running carelessly outside in the dirt. biggrin  

Darkswiftmist

ClaytonYunJung

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 am
i;d have to say im both smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 pm
I can be a girly girl at times but i gotta get down nd dirty doing sports sweatdrop  

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXworidXx

Generous Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 pm
I'd say both. B/c I like hanging with my girlfriends and talking girl talk. But also sometimes I like to hang with some guy friends and my boyfriend and do some stupid guy stuff. XD Plus getting to play sports with boys all my life is way more fun then playing with other girls. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:22 pm
I think I'm both.
At times, I dress up like a girly girl, but I always play basketball with the dudes and my best friend. Sometimes I talk in girly conversations, and sometimes I laugh at weird things girls wouldn't laugh at. But I have to stick with my sports. I never be nice on the basketball court.  

Hula4ever

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sammitch the Flamingo

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm
Ummm... I'd say I was a girly girl, because, as the only daughter in my family, my mother and father raised me as a pure girly girl, buying me nothing but girly girl things, like barbies and princess movies, and junk. And, my favorite color is PINK! biggrin heart  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff