Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
Hey, who do you think has it easier and why? Boys, or Girlz? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dream_Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 pm
TAG_Miss_Dork

Boys have it way easy, they don't have to worry about periods, having a baby, breast cancer, if they look cute enough when on a date. Oh and the most important thing, they don't get bitched at by their parents when they get home the next day, because they are boys. I remember when I was a teen and my parents would b***h at me through the phone telling where I was at. Now its a little different i get home at 7am, but thats not the point I'm saying they don't get bitched at by their parents.

Also that's a misconception. Men as just as capable of getting breast cancer as women are. Gender is indifferent to chastisement as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 pm
Boys. easy. They can pee standing up, They can roll out of bed in whatever crap they want to wear. Oh, and might I mention the infamous glass ceiling and the ever present patriarchy holding us down and ruining society.

Believe me sisters, they have it easier. But take solace in the fact that we have it better. Shoes, Clothing, Makeup, sisterhood. Not to mention everybody likes bewbs. Even gay men.

Did I mention I am a lesbian? heart  

Ezmyrelda

Sparkly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500

kawaii_neko4545

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm
Boys have it so much easier than girls do. They don't have to worry about impressing each other and us girls, they can pee standing up, they aren't the ones that have to give birth and deal with pregnancy, they don't worry about whether or not their girlfriend is going to be loyal, they don't lay in bed at night and argue with themselves over what to do with the person they like. Girls def. have it harder than boys.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm
Who has it easier!? Of course the guys do for the most part.

Girls have periods, they have to give birth, and you know something else, we don't get as much priveleges. I mean as a girl, I am stuck inside sometimes, cannot even walk down the street by myself because everyone seems to think something bad is going to happen, yet the guys can go anywhere they damn well please, due to the overrated opinion that ''guys are stronger, they can take care of themselves''... Yet they're jumping off of houses, doing stupid things, breaking bones, and us girls are doing things more peacefully [for the most part], we're doing things just a tad bit safer, and our opportunities are limited?

We have a lot more on our minds as well.  

YourEpicSweetHeart

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm
YourEpicSweetHeart

Girls have periods, they have to give birth, and you know something else, we don't get as much priveleges. I mean as a girl, I am stuck inside sometimes, cannot even walk down the street by myself because everyone seems to think something bad is going to happen, yet the guys can go anywhere they damn well please, due to the overrated opinion that ''guys are stronger, they can take care of themselves''... Yet they're jumping off of houses, doing stupid things, breaking bones, and us girls are doing things more peacefully [for the most part], we're doing things just a tad bit safer, and our opportunities are limited?

¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Don't guys get ejulactions (not sure how its spelled) or something like that too? Boys also have problems that girls are not aware of.

Also for the other gaia player, impressing a girl as a guy is not easy. I got this from my brother, sometimes It takes more then good looks for a girl to actually like them (not because of their hotness.)

My brother thinks us girls have it easy rolleyes Apparently some boys also worry about what they wear..etc etc, i know he does..XD

I guess it's because us girls are not aware of what boys have to go through. So we can't guarantee that boys have it easy. Girls only seen part of what a man's life is. But do you really know the whole other side of them? Especially *cough* private stuff, like periods.
                                              That's what my brother stated anyway in his girly voice. talk2hand User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
YourEpicSweetHeart

¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Don't guys get ejulactions (not sure how its spelled) or something like that too? Boys also have problems that girls are not aware of.

Also for the other gaia player, impressing a girl as a guy is not easy. I got this from my brother, sometimes It takes more then good looks for a girl to actually like them (not because of their hotness.)

My brother thinks us girls have it easy rolleyes Apparently some boys also worry about what they wear..etc etc, i know he does..XD

I guess it's because us girls are not aware of what boys have to go through. So we can't guarantee that boys have it easy. Girls only seen part of what a man's life is. But do you really know the whole other side of them? Especially *cough* private stuff, like periods.
                                              That's what my brother stated anyway in his girly voice. talk2hand User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Boys also have issues, I know. It's just that sometimes we have more problems. I mean look at them. Don't you ever feel like they have it easy some days?  

YourEpicSweetHeart

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xX ii HiS Lil No0blet

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm
ventera
Boys OBVIOUSLY. They dont have periods every month. They dont have to shove a baby outa of them.

I agree. Boys have it WAY easier. They don't have periods or give birth. They just watch and go whatev's.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm
I agree with almost everyone. Yeah I think boys have it easy cuz they don't have periods or give birth or (the list continues)
but they also have to go through stuff.
I wouldn't be able to choose which one has it harder since boys and girls are so different and go through different stuff but as a girl i'd have to say girls have it harder then boys.  

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

saukura11

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am
hmm...gonna brainstorm this. well..

REASONS why it sucks to be a GIRL

1. you get periods
2. you get backaches , cramps , moodswings , headaches , weird food cravings , bloating ect.
3. your pressured by society to look like the models
4. DRAMA
5. boobs get in the way
6. your pressured to shave, and if you do- you get prickely legs or whatever if you dont do it right
7. makeup is kinda expected...and the good kind is exspensive. not to mention you need the time to put it on
8. yah gotta buy bras
9. you gotta haymen to break
10. you get pregant
11. you gotta give birth
12. you start lactating after that :X
13. your more likely to get molested and/or raped
14. different cancers

REASONS why it sucks to be a GUY

1. you get random hard ons
2.different cancers
3. child support (if something happens..the guy usally doesnt take the kid)
4. your blamed for alota stuff

and i really cant think of anymore
feel free to add.

xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 am
saukura11
hmm...gonna brainstorm this. well..

REASONS why it sucks to be a GIRL

1. you get periods
2. you get backaches , cramps , moodswings , headaches , weird food cravings , bloating ect.
3. your pressured by society to look like the models
4. DRAMA
5. boobs get in the way
6. your pressured to shave, and if you do- you get prickely legs or whatever if you dont do it right
7. makeup is kinda expected...and the good kind is exspensive. not to mention you need the time to put it on
8. yah gotta buy bras
9. you gotta haymen to break
10. you get pregant
11. you gotta give birth
12. you start lactating after that :X
13. your more likely to get molested and/or raped
14. different cancers

REASONS why it sucks to be a GUY

1. you get random hard ons
2.different cancers
3. child support (if something happens..the guy usally doesnt take the kid)
4. your blamed for alota stuff

and i really cant think of anymore
feel free to add.

xp

UGH, IT SUCKS. O:<

iGonorhea

Team-Switzerland00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 pm
iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace
khamaymay
ll-Poetic-Tragedy-ll
XxColorfulxxEyeliinerxX
ventera
Boys OBVIOUSLY. They dont have periods every month. They dont have to shove a baby outa of them.

I was thinking the same exact thing. :3

Yup. >.<

amen sister!!!!!!!!

Agreed! ;D

Absolutely!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:21 pm
Boys totally have it easier. They don't have to suffer from "the gift from Mother Nature" every freakin' month, or any possible embarassment that comes with it. They can't get cervical cancer or ovarian cancer either, and are less likely to get breast cancer. Guys don't even know a darn thing about the pain of child birth, or what it does to women. Add that to the fact that people generally have better expectations for boys than girls (and this is proven throughout history and in China where people will give up their daughters), and they can be said to have the better life.  

Blue Haibara

Fireyice00

Sparkly Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm
ventera

you can say that again!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 pm
boys most deffinitly!!  

twilight_lover_5000

I8TheCookieMan

Professional Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm
Great Destiny
iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace
khamaymay
ll-Poetic-Tragedy-ll
XxColorfulxxEyeliinerxX
ventera

I was thinking the same exact thing. :3

Yup. >.<

amen sister!!!!!!!!

Agreed! ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The world.....

Yeppers.
Is mine.....! .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yh i would say boys cuz they dont hav all the problems we do but still they do hav problems to deal with so rlly neither of us hav it better we both hav r deal of problems but ya know yh we both hav it hard  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff