Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Post meeting, [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm
"Fellow Captains, May I have you exit and debrief each other what is going on? I must talk to Captain Kasumi one on one. It is in the upmost importance." she urged as she swung her hand towards the exit. "Yes Kasumi. I have a note from one of the Espada...It's asking the two of us to meet in Gigai's in a small shack near the beach." she continued as she shown Kasumi the note that was slipped into her sash. "We must go there immediately, and without being noticed. I can make some clones of us to keep here while we go to the Human world."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Kurei nodded in response to Captain Hayabusa's brief reply. He brought his right arm up to set some of the hair in his face off to the side as he used his other hand to straighten his kamishima with a few brushes. The remaining captains, Tsugamashi and Atarashii seemed to have separate motives. Arthuria appeared antsy, or at least as antsy as she could appear to be. Maybe she was meaning to do or say something? There wasn't enough information present to assume anything at the time, but Kurei was sure to find things out when he had the pieces to work with.

Just then, the Squad Nine's first seat, Captain Veltryn had arrived.
"Oh, good... I wasn't the last to arrive," he though to himself, giving a short but relieving sigh aloud. Brushing some of the trace amounts of air-bound debris from his Shunpo earlier, he said, "So then, what is it-" He was quickly interrupted by Arthuria, who had proposed the remaining captains take their leave and request the information received from the earlier meeting from another captain who was informed at the correct time. Another sigh, this time somewhat disappointed was let out. "Of course... Why do I even leave my lab anymore? I should just wait for someone to inform me of the current events while I stick around in my little world." The scientist gave a slight glare at his comrade, not feeling it was right for her to simply wave them away the way she did. After all, that was the Captain-Commander's job, but out of respect and personal morals, he went through with her request.

Kurei looked at the Captain-Commander, then to the other three, focusing on Tsugamashi.
"Seeing as how these two," he started, hinting at Hayabusa and Atarashii, "have something urgent to discuss and you were obviously here before me... Would you mind, if you were informed of course, debrief me of the situation? I'm in dire need of company not involving members of my squad. It seems I've been selecting more and more copies of myself rather than getting some fresh ideas in the squad. If you don't mind, Captain Veltryn, you are welcome to join us." As he was finishing, he was starting to stroll away from the captains in need of private discussion. Kurei did attempt to overhear at least key words in the conversation. He knew it had something to do with the Espada. Could it have been related to the meeting he was summoned to? Just before exiting, he looked over his shoulder and waved with his left hand, "It was nice seeing you again, Madame Hayabusa. I hope we can have one of these chats again!" The sarcastic undertone in his final sentence was obvious. That's the way he intended it, but he just gave a half-hearted smile to politely depart from her presence.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm
King looked to up to Captain Sentetsu as he mentioned his name. He though it over for a moment and began to walk beside him. His office was getting stuffy anyway, and there would be time to get his paperwork done. He could still feel the place the pen had sat in his hand for so many hours.

"I would be happy to join you. I'm sure i'll find something about this meeting in the paperwork I am due to file."

He noticed that the one of captains was holding information between herself and the head captain. This slightly annoyed him, he did not strive to become a captain just to be ill-informed of important news. None the less, he continued to walk with Kurei assuming they were going back to the research facility. He had never been inside, so this would be quite interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm
Magaru's temper flared at Arthuria's curt dismissal of the remaining captains. Though his visage darkened, he would not allow himself to lose his temper. Instead, he merely shot the younger captain a disapproving look before turning his focus towards Captain Hayabusa.

His gaze softened as it settled on her, and he relinquished the clamp he had on his emotions, letting them flow freely, and allowing Kasumi to feel Magaru's concern for her. "Be careful," he said simply. "Captain Atarashii." He faced her, and dipped his head for a moment before rising once more and exiting after Kurei and King.

Cape billowing as he walked, Magaru brooded as he caught up with his companions. The situation may well have been urgent, but surely she could have thought of a more cordial way of asking for privacy... I just hope that whatever it is they are doing, Kasumi takes care of herself, and Arthuria ensures her safety.

The Captain's head shot up as the sudden appearance of light assaulted his eyes. Upon adjusting, they revealed the two captains waiting patiently for him, albeit looking somewhat expectantly. Knowing that they had yet to be informed of the meeting's proceedings, he was torn by his duty to inform them, and his still unfinished personal obligation. He stood there for a span of several seconds in silent contemplation. Suddenly, his face visibly brightened, and he met King and Kurei's faces in turn.

"Tell me, when was the last time either of you visited the Rukongi?"  

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 am

Kasumi watched King and Kurei leave. Kasumi’s nerves took over when she felt the urgency and apprehension from Arthur reach her. He brows furrowed, trying to asses the situation at hand. ’What could be so important, for my captains to be sent away?… Did I even say this was alright?’
Kasumi felt Magaru’s anger rise, she knew he was not attempting to hide his frustration with Arthur. Though she felt more tranquil when she sensed his concern. Only he was able to talk to her with no words. He knew emotions spoke louder then words to Kasumi.
“I will…’ Kasumi whispered not knowing if the older captain heard her. Her eyes unblinking staring after her captains. As soon as their pressence was gone Arthur spoke once more.
"Yes Kasumi. I have a note from one of the Espada...It's asking the two of us to meet in Gigai's in a small shack near the beach.""We must go there immediately, and without being noticed. I can make some clones of us to keep here while we go to the Human world."

Kasumi almost dropped her tea. She could now clearly understand by Arthuria dismissed the others.
A letter?…. A meeting…with an Espada….” Kasumi grabbed the note from Arthuria and skimmed the words. She was more then just flabbergasted. Kasumi spoke slowly and precise.
“Arthuria….I will go, and go through with what this Espada wants. But you are to stay here.” Kasumi’s eyes were hard, she looked her captain straight in the eyes. Trying to express her reasons why with no words. This was too dangerous for both of them to go.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 am
King's eyes darkened slightly when Magaru mentioned the Rukongi. His memories of the Rukongi were less than favorable. He looked to Magaru and met his look with a smile, one he had practiced forcing when he was uncomfortable to look close to natural.

"I can't say I've gone recently...I don't believe I've been there since I first arrived at the Seireitei. It's been many years..."

His mind wondered into memories he had long since forgot. His heart began to beat slightly faster as he calmly rested his hand on his neck. So many feelings ran through him that he soon got chills. One particular memory kept coming back to him, and made him shake his head in attempt to forget it once more.

"What business do you have in the Rukongi? It's not often that Captains visit.'  

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm
Kurei looked at Magaru after hearing King's acceptance to the walk. His response was somewhat strange to him, as it was for Captain Veltryn. With a crooked jaw as if in curiosity, he replied, "The... Rukongai? What could you possibly want with what's over there? Recruits? 'Companionship'? Honestly, in my honest opinion, nothing has talent or use over there. There's never anything to observe except the lives those people choose to live." He looked at the ground by his feet, then in the direction of the closest gate leading to the area outside of their walls. "I suppose we could head there, though... I will make it very clear that I will likely depart at the gate. I do have research that needs to be done, after all." He then returned his gaze to his fellow captains, with an analytical expression. He was still stuck on figuring out why Magaru liked the Rukongai so much. It reminded Kurei too much of the world of the living, how every person existed day-by-day as though their lives were held in the hands of someone else. If everyone would just take the initiative to train as Shinigami, there wouldn't be a fear of the Arrancar any longer. It was mainly his opinion, but he was sure others shared it. "Well, I guess if we all agree to the Rukongai, then let's get going."

[ Exit to Streets of Seireitei ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Arthuria nodded slowly stroking her chin. "Alright Kasumi-sama...I shall stay here and keep the other captains ready for everything that could happen. If you need assistance, all you need to do, is press this button." she pulled out a little beeper like the one for car alarms and pressed into Kasumi's right hand. "Please...be careful." she urged as she turned around and made her way to the door.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm
Before Kasumi could say anymore Arthuria walked off after handing her a small beeper thingy. Kasumi eyed the device with one eye brow raised. 'What on earth is this thingy?...hmm....I better press if somthing goes wrong...'
Just before Arthur could leave Kasumi called out her.
"Ill be safe!"..." Kasumi knew the her friend heard her so kasumi quickly spun on her heel and lightning stepped out of the room. Heading for her quarters, in order to pick up a gigai. She needed to look as humanly as she possibly could.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm
- Magaru continues to "Streets of the Seireitei" -

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff