Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm
"What?" Asked Blaze in a confusion.

Fang saw the person, and was about to ask who he was he yelled in a voice so loud he fell out of the tree. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWWW!" He yelled his ears ringing. His mark was glowing a faint brown.

"Huh? What was that?" Asked Blaze even more confused than before.

Phantom was really weak. He couldn't get up, and passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Alister blinked, looking at the guy on the ground. "Oh man... Sorry Dude... I didn't think anyone was near by.... You alright...?" He asked, walking over to the guy and poking him.

"Well... You attacked the guy.... and he flew out of the woods...." Alli trailed off, head turning in the direction of the yell.
"What do you think Alli..... Friend or Foe...?" Verge asked, crosing his arms over his chest and staring in that general direction.
"Their aura isn't bad....... I don't think it would be bad to go check it out.... There are two over there...."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm
"It's alright. Just didn't know it would be so loud. By the way, I'm Fang."

"I don't remember anything about it. But I agree, it can't hurt as much as Phantom....can it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 pm
"Nice to meet'cha... Call me Beats." Alister grinned, sitting down next to Fang. "Yeah.... I didn't know I could go that loud either.... Though I have been told I have a big mouth..." He laughed, the cheerful personality contagious.

The twins nodded, heading in that direction at a walking speed. The source actually wasn't that far away, so it wouldn't take that long.... Eventually though everyone would have to find food.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 pm
"Hahahaha!" laughed Fang. He had no idea where he was, and he could tell Beats didn't either. So he sat down and took in the surroundings.

As if by instinct Blaze looked for the girl he had towed along with him earlier finding her knocked out he slung her over his shoulder and followed the twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm
"Well.... We could be in a worse situation..." Alister said, blinking and looking behind him. " And now the paty has gotten bigger...."

As he said that, Alli walked through into the clearing, quickly followed by Verge. "I'm geussing one of you made that loud yell....?" Verge asked, his expression skeptical. Unless one of them was a human speaker... this had to be a trap.
Alli just shook her head at her brother's obvious comment.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm
"It wasn't me." Replied Fang still trying to get the ring out of his ears.

Blaze walked trough the clearing and decided now was a good time as any to tell everyone here what was going on. "I can tell most of you have no idea what we are doing here." He said as he laid the girl down and sat. "Whoever doesn't want to know can leave for a bit, but this will take awhile."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm
"Hoped no one had sensitive hearing...." Alister said, laughign nervously. Either way, he turned and looked at blaze with a smile. " Can we not do intros first...? I'm Beats."

Verge look at Alli, who smiled before saying. "I'm Alli..."
"And I'm Verge.... Be glad it was us and not a... 'friend' we met earlier that heard you...." Verge grinned, taking a seat, pulling Alli down next to him.
"I swear to god if you have me sit in stickers again..." She mumbled, causing Verge to chuckle.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm
"I'm Fang." he said as he pondered for a moment.

"And I'm Blaze." He said, "I'm not sure who she is but she is a friendly." pointing to the girl. "Now, the reason we are here is because we are the Infected. The other Infected are like us, with marks and powers. We are feared and despised by normal people so they created The C.O.R.E. This is that very place, it is made to look and feel like the wilderness. It was made so that we go in but not out. The reason we were put in here, was so that we would destroy each other, like smiley over there." Said Blaze as he pointed towards where Phantom had been moments before. "Uh, oh!"

Phantom had been finding material to make a fort and home for himself. Grumbling the whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm
"If this is like the wilderness... then when it get's dark it will get dangerous.... no atter what powers we have.... We should probably set up a temporary camp for now...." Verge said softly frowning at the disappearene of Phantom.

Alister sighed. "I don't know about you guys... But i haven't been camping since I was eight...." He shook his head. "So any other bright deas...?"

Alli frowned this time. "We shouldn't bicker... and Verge has been camping.... A storm is doubtful, considering the wheather... so we should just worry about food, water, and a fire...." She said.

((Gots to go))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm
"Shelter is no problem, neither is fire or food." Said Blaze as the ground near the spring molded into a house like structure, and he snapped his fingers a fire lit just above his hand and his other hand moved towards the forest and the plants bent to his will.

Fang was starting to get stressed and the mark on his arm started to glow again, but brighter this time. He decided to take a nap. As he passed the passed out girl he bent down and threw some water on her. He went inside the earth hut and laid down on an earth bed.

((Okay bye))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Emily stood up and shuddered. Her eyes were wide and she swirled her fingers on the tattoos on her arms creating a healing runic. She looked down at her dripping clothes. "Lovely, just lovely..." she mumbled before looking up at the people. "I.... don't think I introduced myself.... i'm Emily."  

ibazinga

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm
"Nice to meet you Emily~!" Beats said with a smile as he moved into the Earthen hut. "I'm gonna take a nap... Since I've had to move a lot all day..." Alister waved, crashing on a nearby Earth bed.

Alli and Verge shook their heads at the same time. "Well.... Looks like you two will get along great, Verge..." Alli said with a smile. The two then looked towards Blaze. "So you have multiple powers.... Or are you just an elemental..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm
"I have multiple powers." said Blaze as an apple tree bent towards him and he picked one. "I don't know how, but I feel connected to the trees, like they're animals, not plants. I can even 'feel' the dead trees and flowers last moments." He wove his hand towards Emily and the air around her got warmer, to dry her clothes. He had no idea what was going to happen next.

It was getting dark but Phantom didn't feel worried. He could scare the animals away if there were any and he had a deadwood hut. He levitated himself and went to sleep.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Angel woke up near a river, she didn't remember a river. With a start she jumped up and looked around. She didn't see anyone and was frightened. She remembered an old saying though 'where there is water there are people. In a rush she ran up the river, in the dark, towards what seemed to be some mountains. When she got there she started to climb, until she saw a campsite. She didn't want to cause a panic, so she went behind the hut to sleep. She curled up and thought good thoughts until she fell asleep.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff