Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Makapu Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm
"Earn their respect through various tournaments around the Nation," Kaito stated. "Hopefully I can have dinner with one of them and poison them. If that doesn't work, there's always more... public... options."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 pm
noticing the group talking the earth king stops and says"How do you Air Benders do and you good sir"  

ten_spot1

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image"Good..." Kaito turned to look at the man, and jumped slightly at the sight of him. It was the Earth King... in the flesh. What a strange turn of events.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm
"sorry did i startle you"  

ten_spot1

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm
"A bit," Kaito nodded. "It's not everyday you randomly meet royalty..." Especially when you're looking for them... he thought privately.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm
"true but i do do stuff like this occasionally by the way any of you see my son recently he has been worrying since he up and left"  

ten_spot1

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image"Son?" asked Kaito. "No. Haven't." This was slightly true on his part; Kaito didn't even know about the rest of the Earth Royal Family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Argent stared at the Kind, afraid she may give something away. She walked around to the other side of Suta, staring at Dmaien. "Sh." She shushed him quickly. She quickly manipulated the air, shooting it up quickly and silently. She made it keep going, an slam into a cabbage cart. She heard it fall apart, then the cart owner yelp. She looked back to Damien, holding a finger up. She used her good acting, running back around and staring at the cart. She had a dumbfounded look on her face, "What happened?!"

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image((Nice reference.))

Kaito's head snapped into the direction of the shattered cabbage cart. Instantly he walked over. "You alright?" he asked, offering to pick up a head of cabbage. He looked over to the Airbender; Kaito wasn't stupid, he noticed the air currents knock the cart over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm
((OH MY CABBAGES?! lol)
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien used the distraction as a chance to find a better hiding spot. He lowered his hat to cover the upper part of his face, putting his hands in his pockets and started to casually walk towards the nearest building to hide behind. He walked and made sure to blend into the surrounding crowd.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 pm
[I had to.]

Argent felt a bead of sweat fall off her temple, she ooked back to Suta. Her eyes drifted to the moving prince. Suta noticed this and walked towards her, also trying to block the sight of the prince leaving. She petted him and smiled softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm
User ImageLooking around, it seemed that the other guy was missing. Why was that? He glanced over to the Airbender. Was the cart 'accident' some kind of distraction? Interesting. Whoever the Earth Kingdom native was, he obviously wanted to be hidden. Respecting his wishes, Kaito pretended not to notice.  

Captain Kilos

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Damien had made his way through the crowd and walked behind a building, seeing that it was clear of any body. He walked out of sight and pressed himself against the wall, "What is father doing here... he usually never leaves the palace let alone the city... could he have come looking for me or something?!" He said under his breath.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm
Argent sighed, "Man, where did he go? He's always off somewhere, adding things to his map." She lied. She looked to the king. "I hope your son is in good hands." She bowed, then walked off into the crowd. Suta on her heels.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

Damien walked down the back of the building till he walked around the next corner. He than climbed up the side of the building using his shoes and gloves. He got onto the edge of the roof, taking off his hat, he looked over the edge of the roof staying hidden from far away but was low enough to not been seen. He saw Argent walking through the crowd, 'What does she think she's doing?!'  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff