Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:49 am
User Image

Miami smiled slightly, and kicked out one of her legs in a circle, forcing a ribbon of water to race towards the two princesses, tripping them both, and knocking them off their feet. "Can't really do much if my arms are frozen, and I can't unfreeze my arms." Miami thought, running away from the princesses to stand a good ways away from them. "Unless..." Miami's smile got slightly colder, and she knelt down in a crouch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki was standing on an ice bridge, looking up at the sky and her left cheek resting on her fisted left hand. She had her brown hair tied back in a braided ponytail, while her bangs were loose. She wore the traditional Water Tribe parka, it was a dark blue and the rest of the traditional Water Tribe wear. Now that I'm 16, I'm now able to get married, so says the law. She thought to herself and sighed. I just hope that the people who tell the Avatar that the Avatar will show up and tell me I'm the Avatar in front of the whole Northern Water Tribe. She sighed once more, then looked at her reflection in the water below.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Katrina_Petrova

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm
we trip and stand. we become icecold and blue skinnd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am
User Image

Miami fluttered her fan nervously. "That can't mean anything good." She thought nervously, bending the icy water so that it covered her ice-coated arms, and formed a pair of watery-like arms in which she clutched her fan. Miami ready herself; ready to jump, dodge, defend, attack or bend.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am
Cody and Rei were traveling across the water, "Come on buddy, we finally see glacers, that must mean that were getting closer to the north pole!" He looked around at the glacers trying to find the northern water tribe. He looked around till he made Rei stop in mid air, and then stood on his saddle looking around trying to spot the city of ice, "Where is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theres something wrong with those princesses. They're freaks!
They have to be robots or something.
Rap sensed danger, plus she got bored, so she slid down the nearest wall as quiet as she could, and tried to run as quietly as she could out of the hidden room. She continued running until she was out of the castle. "Pheeew." Rap gave a sigh of release as she started walking towards a bridge. As she got to the top, she spotted a faint outline of a boat. "Hmm?" Rap was curious, so she jumped in the air and glided over to the nearest glacier and watched them paddle around.

garlic junior

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 pm
Cody was looking around for any signs of the city when he saw a glider, "Hey... theres another airbender!" He jumped down onto Rei's head and flew over to where he saw her but lost track, "Where did she go?" He looked around but Couldn't find where the airbender went, "Man... they got away... I was hoping that I could have gotten directions to the water tribe!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 pm
Rap giggled. "Silly! I'm right here! She laughed as she rested on rei's tail. "So you're and airbender too? Nice to meet you! I'm Rhapsodus! But please call me rap." She crawled towards the middle of the sky bison and held out a hand.  

garlic junior

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 pm
Cody looked behind him, "Oh hello Rap, My name's Cody!" He jumped up to the saddle and shook her hand, "I am indeed an airbender and I could use some help... you wouldn't happen to know where the Northern Water Tribe is would you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 pm
"It's riiight up there!" Rap pointed to the faint wall of snow in the distance. "I...if you don't mind, do you think I could ride with you? I'm...too tired to fly ehehe." She laughed nervously.  

garlic junior

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Elena shivered as she got nearer to the Northern Water Tribe. She had heard stories that it was made entirely of ice. She didn't believe it was as beautiful as everyone said until she saw it herself. "Wow," she said as she gazed at it. She found a spot to land and began to explore the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Cody nodded, "I don't mind at all, what about you buddy?" Rei let out a roar [whatever a bison does], "Looks like he doesn't mind either!" He jumped onto Rei's head and then looked at the ice wall, "Hold on... Yip Yip!" Rei flew towards the city of ice.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

garlic junior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm
Ree took a deep breath and closed her eyes, feeling the frigid air on her face. "Aaaaahhhh..." Ree sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm
Rei flew towards the city and Cody was loving the view. Rei slowed down as they came to an open spot near the entrance. Rei landed on a large open area of ice and Cody walked into the saddle, "You can open your eyes now... we landed!" He said grabbing his own staff and jumped down onto the ice, almost slipping at first. He walked up next to Rei, "Take a rest buddy!"  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
ΩAvatar KoyukiΩ

Koyuki sighed again and started to walk down the bridge. "This place is even more boring than the Southern Water Tribe," she said then immediately looked up at the sky. "No offence Moon Spirit who used to be Princess Yue." She apologized to the sky, then looked at the ground and sighed. I wish something fun would happen. She thought and then continued to walk.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff