2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm
Persian Tigress
YourEpicSweetHeart
Disney made a big mistake.. scream

Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus what ever the frick you want to call her, cannot sing or act for that matter! All the lyrics to her songs are not meaningful considering the fact that she does the exact opposite daily.

The media shouldn't even bother with her. It's pointless. She is a disgrace to human kind.

Just sayin...

Agreed, I wouldn't care if she was still a (horrible) singer and a (dead-beat) actress, there are tons of those in Hollywood already. I just hate the fact that she still represents Disney even though she is has done some very 'Non-Disney' things (AKA. Racist asgainst Asians, almost nude pics, etc.) she is just a horrible influence. I just wish that Disney would kick Miley Cyrus out onto the curb and leave her with the other rejects (Like Vanessa Hudgens).

....No offense.

Click Meh Dragoooons heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i agree. she's RASCIST(she said she hates asians)!!!!! And I am Asian. Forget her. there's is only one i like by her. Party in the usa. not becuz she's singing it the lyrics is kewl and awesum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm
yo2ne1
Persian Tigress
YourEpicSweetHeart

Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus what ever the frick you want to call her, cannot sing or act for that matter! All the lyrics to her songs are not meaningful considering the fact that she does the exact opposite daily.

The media shouldn't even bother with her. It's pointless. She is a disgrace to human kind.

Just sayin...

Agreed, I wouldn't care if she was still a (horrible) singer and a (dead-beat) actress, there are tons of those in Hollywood already. I just hate the fact that she still represents Disney even though she is has done some very 'Non-Disney' things (AKA. Racist asgainst Asians, almost nude pics, etc.) she is just a horrible influence. I just wish that Disney would kick Miley Cyrus out onto the curb and leave her with the other rejects (Like Vanessa Hudgens).

....No offense.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i agree. she's RASCIST(she said she hates asians)!!!!! And I am Asian. Forget her. there's is only one i like by her. Party in the usa. not becuz she's singing it the lyrics is kewl and awesum.

What in the world are you talking about? There was an Asian in that damn picture. If she was racist, I'd think she'd vocalize it. Me and my friends do that all the time and some of my friends aren't Asian (I'm Asian). Not only that, you don't even know the whole story behind that.  

Taeaomo

yo2ne1

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 pm
waterflii
D: bleh. I hate hannah montana. =P no offense though, but i really do hate her, i think that hannah montana is an o.k kids model. but in my opinion she sucks neutral
i don't think she's a good kidz model at all. she took pictures of herself naked and she's racist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm
yo2ne1
waterflii
D: bleh. I hate hannah montana. =P no offense though, but i really do hate her, i think that hannah montana is an o.k kids model. but in my opinion she sucks neutral
i don't think she's a good kidz model at all. she took pictures of herself naked and she's racist.

stare

Must I say it again, where is your proof that she is racist and they were half naked pictures, there are no naked pictures of her and if you say there are, those are either people who look like her or have been photoshopped to make you believe that.  

Taeaomo

yo2ne1

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
Persian Tigress
YourEpicSweetHeart

Just sayin...

....No offense.

What in the world are you talking about? There was an Asian in that damn picture. If she was racist, I'd think she'd vocalize it. Me and my friends do that all the time and some of my friends aren't Asian (I'm Asian). Not only that, you don't even know the whole story behind that.
that maybe but she took a picture of herself naked and sent it to a dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
waterflii

stare

Must I say it again, where is your proof that she is racist and they were half naked pictures, there are no naked pictures of her and if you say there are, those are either people who look like her or have been photoshopped to make you believe that.
o sowwy. but i still don't like her.u can't change my mind on that.  

yo2ne1

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm
yo2ne1
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
Persian Tigress
YourEpicSweetHeart

Just sayin...

....No offense.

Yeah. A dude whom was her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
waterflii

stare

Carolina says...

i've seen them, yeah i had nightmares for weeks even though it had censored bubblesUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm
XemokyleX
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
waterflii

stare

Carolina says...

i've seen them, yeah i had nightmares for weeks even though it had censored bubblesUser Image

Like said. If anything, those are photoshopped with her head to a different body. As the only one's she had are those with her having a shirt on, or at least some particle of clothing and nothing showing off her boobs or vag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
Persian Tigress
YourEpicSweetHeart

Just sayin...

....No offense.

Yeah. A dude whom was her boyfriend.
Carolina says...

her boyfriend (i guess ex now) was like 4 years older than her, that just proves shes not a good remodel for kidsUser Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm
Taeaomo
XemokyleX
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
waterflii

stare

Carolina says...

Like said. If anything, those are photoshopped with her head to a different body. As the only one's she had are those with her having a shirt on, or at least some particle of clothing and nothing showing off her boobs or vag.

why r u supporting her, besides it looked real as real can get  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm
XemokyleX
Taeaomo
XemokyleX
Taeaomo
yo2ne1
waterflii

stare

Carolina says...

why r u supporting her, besides it looked real as real can get
i feel better that they have more ppl on I HATE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!! side than I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA.  

yo2ne1

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100

Forgive My Sins

3,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am
I HATE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean shes even a bad influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU KNOW SHE HAS A TATTOO!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm
Someone need to shoot her in the face. Make me very happy.  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 am
Gothic_Demon_Renae
Who loves Hannah Montana??
I do!!
Tell me what songs you like by her!!
Pump up the party!! smile )

I did, but I find that "stars" often disappoint - so I no longer love any celebrity. I love their music (but not all of it) - but not them.

The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff