Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
SUPER AWESOME FANFIC CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

Flyingleaf

Witty Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 pm
The Time Portal
Prologue
Phil looked at what he had found, a sick reindeer, and a wimpy gorilla. “This hardly makes an army” complained Phil to himself. Phil got the gorilla into the cloning machine and put a hair of a man tearing gorilla into the machine as well. Soon he had thousands of evil gorillas. The reindeer was next. Soon there where also thousands of evil reindeer. Phil had only to complete his plan, to become a police man of Braville. He would rule Braville then the world.
Chapter one
Marina turned to Black Ice, she called him Black. Marina had ice blond hair, stunning blue eyes, and lovely red lips. She always wore a metallic jump suit.
Black had black hair, a clean shaved face, a square jaw, brilliant green eyes, and he usually wore jet black clothing. “Hey, Black! Lets go to the county fairs corn maze!” Babbled Marina. “Sure what ever” said Black in a lazy tone, he just wanted some excitement, something to get the blood pumpin'. Marina and Black lazily strolled to the corn maze which was, exactly six miles. They broke into a jog as they started the maze. It started to get dark, with only a scarlet moon for light. “We've reached another dead end Mars” groaned Black. Black called her Mars for the same reason she called him Black, they we're both very lazy. Marina collapsed with a small sigh, like the wind. Black crouched down looking at her “What the..?” He put his hand on Marina's he felt her hand go down. Marina was just starting to wake again when a strange wind pushed them. Black saw the world warp, everything was twisted. Black saw his life replay before him. Marina opened her eyes staring like the dead, she knew what was happening. She sighed and closed her eyes, but opened them a second later. A dragon was floating past “Hey! Hows it goin'?” He asked as if nothing was wrong. Marina would have screamed but no sound came, she knew that she was paralyzed. Black fought to regain control of his body, no such thing happened. Marina wrenched her neck free of the deathly grip. Black looked around, confused, why the heck is his left arm on Mars head? Feeling herself fall, she tried to scream, this time she did. Black let out a whoop of relief he had his left arm again. Marina looked up “Hey, I think we just went through a time space continuum Black” thought Marina. “Okay? But we are still in the corn maze so what ever!” babbled Black. Marina and Black soon found the end of the corn maze, Black sprinted ahead while waiting for Mar's, he looked around, at first it looked like when they had left but as he looked closer.
“Hey miss me?!” asked Marina. “Uh, sure DUCK!!!” screamed Black just in time to, as they some how dodged a speeding bullet. “MARS RUN!” Screamed Black over his shoulder as he ran away. “BLACK WHATS HAPPENING?!” Screamed Marina as she ran away. Marina stumbled into the moon bounce, she almost screamed again. There was a clown that had rotting flesh on it, its eyes where covered in crusted blood,its eyes where in his or hers hand. It's fluffy wig tilted to the side where you could see the skull. Its mouth was gaped in mid scream. The rotten teeth fell out of its mouth. Marina slowly crept out of the moon bounce after landing she hid behind a booth. Rocking herself she started to freak about Black.
Black darted into the corn maze, but instead of staying on the path he ran into the actual corn. Running blindly, he darted around finally stumbling out into the back of one of those “step right up and knock down a milk bottle” scrunching down behind the booth he listened. Hearing foot steps he held his breath. “Hey, Jerry do you hear anything?” asked Phil.
Jerry listened intently. Listening, Black continually held his breath, hoping it was not to late. Jerry shook his head, “No, I don't hear anything!” Black almost sighed in relief,but it was already to late. “Wait, by the milk bottle booth” screamed Jerry. Black crept out from behind the booth and back into the corn, of course a very keen Jerry heard him. “Wait,he is running towards the corn” said Jerry in a brisk tone. “How do you know?” asked Phil in awe. “I can sense it” replied Jerry in a casual tone. “Come on follow me we need to catch two wanted criminals” said Jerry, his voice slightly high with the idea of a high speed chase! Phil shook is head, Jerry was such a coward! Phil and Jerry started on their way towards the corn maze. While they jogged through corn Phil wondered how Jerry could track like a dog. “He turned left here and fell over” said Jerry in a slightly urgent tone. Again Phil wondered how Jerry could do that.
“You are probably wondering how I do that” “Uh yeah” replied Phil. “I can sense it” replied Jerry, for the fourth time. Jerry listened but all he could hear was Phil's thoughts. Thinking fast Jerry dove into his inner thoughts. But all he got was being a fake police man. Still digging Jerry failed to hear Black rustle through the corn. “Hey,um, Jerry I, um, think I,um, hear,uh,Black” said Phil his voice quacking. Broken from his trance Jerry glared at Phil. “Did ya know?!” asked Jerry his voice ice in the warm air. “Uh, yeah,um,I think I did” replied Phil indignantly.
“You have a problem that you deaf old man?” Asked Phil his anger bubbling over. With a small feeling of surprised Jerry replied try desperately to keep his voice calm and not portray his anger. “No, but two wanted criminals are on the loose and we're bickering like little children.”
Jerry and Phil continued their way through a lot of corn.
Chapter 2
Running through the corn Black looked back. Gasping for air he forced his tired limbs to run faster, he could hear Jerry and Phil bickering. He smiled, they we're going to take quite some time. Stumbling, he walked to a abandoned cabin he stepped in and smiled, as he sat in the corner. Then something dawned on him, where was Mars?
Still panting hard Marina could still hear Black's heavy boot clank on corn stalks as he ran through the maze. She poked her head out of the side of the booth. She gasped there was gunshots, yelling, and rustling of corn which was probably meant Black. Marina waited for the warm sticky feeling a blood,none came. Marina stood up, looked around and dashed to the entrance of the fair. Marina felt her ankle wrench as she tripped over a tree root but as she tried to stand up she heard the sickening crack of her ankle bone. Marina gasping in pain crawled down the road till she finally came upon an abandoned cabin. Marina punched the door open and sat down, she saw two piercing green eyes stare at her in amazement. “MARINA!” Black yelled he leaped up and stood by Marina. “Black, my ankle is broken” gasped Marina through the excruciating pain.
Black ran outside and gathered blankets, wood, leaves, and some small sturdy sticks to make Marina a cast. Black had soon made the abandoned cabin look like a cozy home, “Wow, Black this is amazing!” said Marina as Black wrapped her ankle.
“Thank you I'll be back with dinner” said Black over his shoulder as he went out the door. Black and Marina stayed in the cabin for three months. Just as the three months ended Marina's ankle was healed, and both her and Black we're healthy.
It was a dark, damp, Tuesday with a scarlet moon. “Crud! Black a scarlet mo..” Marina started to say. “Marina shut up will you? I think I hear something” said Black in a hoarse whisper. Marina started to say that they had to go, but again Black told her to shut up. Black screamed as bullets shot “Mars...” Black started to shout but it was to late Marina was already being warped.
Chapter 3
Marina sighed,if only Black would have listened. They might have grabbed something. Lights flashed in the vortex. There where so many colors that all was a blur. Marina's life flashed, all the sorrow, all the joy. Marina screamed, she felt blood come from her body. When she landed and looked, there was no blood. “Black..” muttered Marina, her voice soft. “Not again!” screamed Black, he felt tired. What was happening? Why him and Mars? “Hello Black, not again has it? But we have you now” said a stranger, Black thought it sounded like Phil but then again, he wasn't thinking strait. “Crud” muttered Black, his mind whirring. “Where's Mars?” Asked Black. “ Got ya Black and you girlfriend to, you can't run” said the stranger his voice cool like metal. Black inhaled, and fell fast asleep.

Chapter 4
Marina felt a sharp pang echo through her body. “Ah, haven't been hurt have you?” “WHAT?!” asked Marina. Who was this stranger? All of a sudden the lights flickered, blasting a shinning light on the room. “Found the switch Phil” said a voice Marina knew way to well, Jerry. Marina struggled “Ah, how did you get those two separated Jerry?” asked Phil, confused. “Magic Phil, the secret of my family, a sacred secret of my family” replied Jerry. “Oh” said Phil, trying hard to hide his feeling of stupidity. Marina looked up,and glared at Phil and Jerry. “Don't look so mad dear, we only captured you, a wanted criminal” chorused Phil and Jerry. “ God! I haven't done anything!” wailed Marina in distress. Jerry looked at Phil. “ Why aren't you watching Black?” asked Jerry. “He took a good Ole' breath of sleeping gas” replied Phil. “WHAT?!” screamed Marina, her voice high with worry. “Quiet you” demanded Jerry. Marina's mouth opened and closed like a dead fish. She just stared, her emotions erupted from her like a giant wave
“ YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF JERKS! YOU THINK THAT WE ARE DOING THIS!! GOIN' THROUGH TIME LIKE WE WANT TO! I BET PHIL IS JUST TRYING TO FRAME US. HAPPENING ONLY DURING A SCARLET MOON!” Screamed Marina, through a tsunami of tears.
Phil glanced around nervously, crud thought Phil she some how found me out! “He, um, Jerry, you, um, know that, um, she is, uh, lying?” asked Phil. “Uh,sure” lied Jerry. Aha thought Jerry, he had figured out Phil! He was doin' this the whole time.
Chapter 5
Jerry heard a loud thumping, at first he thought that it was Phil's heart. Then he heard it coming from the roof. Jerry sprinted out of the room, but first grabbing his rifle. Marina heard the shots of Jerry's rifle. Phil had a fake look of worry. Marina then knew for sure, that Phil was behind all of this. Jerry on the roof fired his rifle like a drunk, shooting everything. His rifle so loud he failed to hear a gorilla stomp up behind him. The gorilla, like all the other reindeer and gorillas were under Phil's control. The gorilla grabbed Jerry's arms in each of its black hands. Jerry felt his arms pop out of his sockets,he heard the flesh tear. Jerry screamed, the pain was in-describable. Blood filled in his eyes, pain seared. His heart burst in his body, his lungs blasted. The gorilla clapped his hands in a horrible joy. Jerry fell to the ground his hazel eyes rolled back, blood every where. Death all around him.
Chapter 6
Black woke up with a start, where was that voice? Quickly he undid his ties on his arms and legs and fled outside. Outside Black's mouth gaped in horror. There were dead body's every where. There were reindeer with a bloody bodies stabbed on their horns. Gorillas ripping apart bodies. Black shuddered and grabbed his still attached arms.
Phil glared at Marina, “Jerry's dead, and I will rule the world!” Marina only smiled, she had to keep calm. Phil let out an exasperated sigh, “Your supposed to be scared and frightened and all like,OH NO!!!” whined Phil. “Your also supposed to be disgusted and all that jazz, well ta-ta I have business to do” said Phil as he causally grabbed his coat. He slammed the door as he left, but first grabbed his rifle. As soon as Phil had left, Black smashed down the door. “We need to save the world ” screamed Black.

Chapter 7
Black and Marina plotted and plotted, but they just couldn't seem to get a good plan. Finally Black came up with a plan called “Scrambled Eggs.” “We just grab a rifle and shoot as many reindeer and gorillas as we can” plotted Black.
“NO! That is a horrible plan!” replied Marina indignantly. “Then we're goin' to do it!” cried Black, excited like a puppy. “But, Black, UGH lets just do this” caved Marina. Black darted away and grabbed two rifles, Marina rolled her eyes, this was so suicide. Marina found some old army gear, soon she and Black where decked out for a gory war. Marina and Black propped up the door again, and kicked it down again. “IT'S WAR TIME!” Screamed Black, he ran out shooting every gorilla and reindeer he saw. Marina shuddered, and started shooting. Black shot and shot, he was the ruler of battle! Marina looked up at the sky. Marina gasped,there was Phil,in a space type ship. Phil looked down,“I will destroy this world!” Gloated Phil. “But, your a police man!” cried one of the people of Braville. “Why,yes,I am! But now I'm your worst nightmare! Your enemy! YOUR KILLER!” cried Phil lost in the moment.
“But my worst nightmare is starvation!” Cried a smart alack named Alex. “Ga! Not funny!” Whined Phil, as he shot out missiles. Blood soon blinded Phil and there where bullet shots. The space ship type thing came down to earth, they had won! Guess who had shot them down! Marina and Black. The crowd cheered,they had been saved! A reindeer crept up and stabbed Marina, bursting her still beating heart. The reindeer pulled out its bloody horn, with Marina's heart stuck on it. Marina fell to the ground her stunning blue eyes turned murky with death. Her eyes slowly rolled back into her head. She laid on a puddle of blood,looking like a velvet red cushion. Black crouched down and sobbed. “WHY? WHY HER? THIS WAS MY PLAN!” Screamed Black in anguish. Black's tears fell of his face like a water fall. “NO! NOT HER!” Black screamed. A drunk named Jakob,swaying, picked up the rifle Marina had dropped. He shot Black, Black screamed in agony.
“I'm doin' you a favor” said Jakob in a thick country accent. Black and Marina's spirits stepped out, just in time to see Death fly from the underworld. His cloak swishing around his bony frame.
“Take my hand” said Death in his chilling voice. “Your about to meet Hades” said Death. Marina and Black grabbed his hand and where whisked to the under world.

Really long I know!
But I had 2 write it 4 school, So I DID write this I swear!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:23 pm

I PICK GUNS ^_____________^
WELL The earliest 'hand gonne' was developed in the fifteenth century, but was not a great influence in battle. It was a small cannon with a touch-hole for ignition. It was unsteady, required that the user prop it on a stand, brace it with one hand against his chest and use his other hand to touch a lighted match to the touch-hole, and had an effective range of only about thirty to fourty yards. It surely must have taken iron nerves to use one of these against a charging knight, nearly within his lance's reach, when the powder might not even ignite.
thats all i got rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

AND...........................
The King's Heir

Why was this happening again?

How was it happening again?

Myrrha tore through the harem's circular halls, skipping and stumbling down stairs as he ran. It took all he had to hold in the horrible sobs as he ran past corridor guards, his face tilted into the stone floor to hide the tearstains on his cheeks. No matter how many times he wiped his eyes, the tears just wouldn't stop.

He hated the feeling of the hot water pouring down his cheeks. The disgusting, wet trails showed his weakness; they showed he could be controlled by his emotions. Weakness was not something he tolerated. Even now, at what he felt was his weakest, he couldn't stand the feeling.

The Sailandic Prince hopped the last two stairs in the stairwell and headed for the oasis without regarding the questioning looks of the guards.

His safe haven.

The place he could be alone to think, to avoid teasing and bullying, to deal with himself and bring back the strong mask that occasionally cracked.

This time, the mask had shattered. He knew it was quite possibly irreparable.

He stumbled down onto his knees, his legs giving out at the edge of the pond amongst the habitat. Terrible moans and yelps were finally set free from the lump in his throat. His face buried itself into trembling fingers, and his nails gripped themselves tightly into his hairline.

Everything was wrong again.

Prince Daishan had been murdered.

He was dead.

The entire idea was too surreal to Myrrha. He didn't know what to think.

Prince Daishan was the only one of his half-brothers to treat him like he mattered. He never teased him about the looks he inherited from his mother, or the awkward breathyness of his speech. He always ruffled his hair and praised him for the things he did. He was never forced into dresses, or shoved and mocked by Daishan. He was his favorite.

It was Lady Dylana who had found the Crown Prince's body. A jewel-encrusted rapier had been thrust into his chest while he slept. The talk amongst the Queens was that one of their own did it; that jeweled daggers were only issued to certain Queens. No one knew who was in possession of them, however, as such a prize ment you were in high standing with the King. If the other ladies knew, you would certainly be attacked.

Myrrha had found it all too easy to picture the handsome 16 year old in a pool of crimson blood, his brilliant green silk sheets dyed a deep red to every corner. His face would be mangled in horror, with bits of fear and pain mixed with surprise and regret. Blood would be trickling from his cherry, shapely lips, staining his majestic face.

The year before, Crown Prince Jackle had 'slipped and fallen' down 3 flights of stairs. No one had believed it was an accident, but no one knew who to suspect. The reports had told that his skull had been shattered by a long pole an inch in diameter, but there were countless objects that looked as such among the halls of the harem.

Myrrha couldn't believe he'd just lost another brother. He couldn't believe he'd lost Daishan, of all of them.

Somehow, he allowed himself to openly wail in sorrow as he sat keeled over by the edge of the pond. His nose leaked thin, clear mucus over his lips to dribble down off his chin with his burning tears. Having little physical outlets, he alternated between ripping up the grass and pulling at his silver-blue locks.

His favorite sibling… He'd never see him again; never feel the warmth of his hands in his hair, or hear his soothing voice. He didn't know what to do anymore.

"Myrrha?"

The boy almost immediately caught his wails in his throat. He tried to stop the visible trembling and the still rushing tears, but found himself too weak to fix even a bit of the mask so quick. He remained staring at the grass, white teeth biting into his lower lip.

"Son?" The voice was closer now. It was warm and thick, and somewhat calming. Myrrha did not hear his father's voice often.

The prince tried his hardest to answer the man now crouched to his left, but when his mouth opened, all that spilled forth was a strangled cry of anguish. He quickly covered his mouth with his hands, ashamed of having such bad composure around his kingly father. A future leader was strength, not a puddle of tears

He didn't expect the tall man to reach around and gently pull him into his chest.

Myrrha blinked a few times as he took in his father's warmth. The sleeves of his majestic robes and long strands of silvery white hair encompassed the young boy in a shell of comfort.

"Cry, my son," the King whispered, hugging his child as close as he possibly could.

Myrrha couldn't pass up the opportunity. He didn't even have to let go, he just exploded.

It felt nice to be engulfed in his father's arms. Usually his mother was the only person to comfort him, and that's only when he chose to show something was wrong. He had never been comforted without asking.

But still, it felt like everything had finally crumbled. He couldn't keep up his act anymore. It had gotten too painful.

Myrrha didn't know how long he sat there with his face buried in his father's royal garbs, his fingers clenching tightly into his palms to the point where they almost cut his skin. He had completely soaked the chest of the man holding him with undying tears. He figured the King would mind, but once the prince finally pulled away, all he found was a sad smile adorning his visage.

"Are you alright, dear boy?"

Myrrha nodded slightly, sniffing noisily while wiping his eyes. "Y-yes sir, I think so."

"You always carry such a strong façade. It is quite odd to see you in such a state."

The Prince smiled gently, forcedly, rubbing an eye with the back of his hand. So this man knew he was constantly fake. He never knew he was watched so closely by his father.

"Myrrha," the king cooed, gently tightening his grip on the boy's shoulders. "Are you afraid of being weak?"

Perhaps too closely?

Said boy gawked. How did he notice that?

The King chuckled. "You have much to learn, son."

"Yes, sir," Myrrha mumbled, allowing himself to be eased forward into the arms of the long-haired man. He sighed gently through his nose and wiped at his face again.

"As an example," the King murmured, nestling his song safely in his arms as they continued to sit on the grass. "There is a difference between strength, and the fear that makes you want to appear strong."

The prince's eyes fell on the kois in the pond to their left. He hated being treated and seen like a girl. Girls were weak and fragile beings who needed people to protect and look after them. Men were strong and independent; they didn't need people to rely on. Men were perfect. He was trying so hard to reflect that emotional perfection, and now he was being told it had never worked.

"But," the man continued, reaching up to pet Myrrha's hair sweetly. "What makes someone truly strong, is to know when to be weak." He moved to comb the silver-blue locks through his fingers. "You are young. Now is a proper time to grieve. You have nothing to be ashamed of, little one."

Myrrha hadn't felt so calm in a long time. He didn't know much about his father besides what was told to him by his mother, so this time to sit and have a heart-to-heart with him made him feel not only special, but relaxed. He'd never been wrapped in something so warm and comfortable before.

"You are a very compassionate being, aren't you Myrrha?" the King didn't visually notice the tilt of his sons head as the boy looked up at him questioningly. "I've seen you help the collys and the sparrows who live in these trees when your brothers and sisters have ignored them. And you feed the koi, don't you?"

The prince looked back towards the pond, bashful and a bit embarrassed at his actions.

"Y-yes, sir…"

"I also feel you want to be liked and respected by your siblings. Is that why you act so stubborn all the time?"

Myrrha sighed. "Yes, sir…"

The King leaned down a bit to place a small kiss atop his son's soft hair. "Do not be ashamed of your looks, my son. You will be a well desired man someday. You are the perfect combination of Marein and myself; strong willed, determined, and irresistibly gorgeous."

Myrrha's face scrunched. What a weird thing to be told by your father.

"You have serious potential." The King gently released his young son and gripped his fingers firmly into his small shoulders. Pushing the boy away from his chest, he stared down with a serious expression. "My son, I have horribly important matters to discuss with you now."

Myrrha felt his heart begin to pound. Important matters were rarely ever good things when it came to the King.

"You have my full attention, sire," he spoke obediently, staring down at his thumbs as he wiggled them around.

"In light of Prince Daishan's death, it is my duty to immediately appoint a new heir," the King spoke seriously, his grip never faltering. "As you know, the position of Crown Prince will usually be given to the eldest son…"

Among his nervousness, Myrrha was feeling confused. Keen was the eldest son under Daishan, and there were six or seven boys between him and Keen. So, why was his father talking to him and not Keen? He was no where near next in line for the throne.

"However."

The Prince's heart pounded.

"I do not believe Keen will be mature enough to handle the training the follows being Crown Prince until he is 13 and considered an adult. And," the man paused a moment. "I do not believe Keen could run my country the way you could one day."

Myrrha didn't realize he's stopped breathing until he took a sharp intake of air. He chewed on his lower lip nervously, then opened his mouth. He shut it again, hesitating. This was every prince's childhood dream.

"S…. Sir?" he finally spoke, his voice quiet and curious. "Are you… Are you asking me to… be your new heir?"

Myrrha swore he could hear the smile in his father's words as he answered the question.

"If you would consider the position, I would be extremely happy to have you be my heir." The King's arm encircled the boy one more, pulling their torsos together in a firm hug. "I have faith in your future abilities."

The prince was in quite a bit of shock. He never expected someone like him to even catch his father's eye politically. Sure, the King had always shown interest in his looks and the like every since he was little, but to be candidate for heir? He would have never seen it coming.

He was nervous. He never wanted to become heir. Myrrha had heard stories from Daishan about the horrible and important things the King had to deal with. He didn't want to run people's lives. The whole idea of it was unattractive. While he knew his mother would understand if he turned the offer down, since she was here out of love and not power, he was intimidated by his father. You needed to be some special kind of person to be named heir out of traditional order. He didn't know how his father would take it.

So, Myrrha smiled as best he could, his head tilted towards the King's face, and humbly accepted.

--

Myrrha began training immediately. He rarely left his father's side now, as heir training required so much knowledge and dedication. He found it stressful and was constantly struggling to do things right and keep up with schooling. The lectures had gotten considerably more difficult, as the Crown Prince needed more than theoretical knowledge of ruling a country. His brothers, especially Keen, began to take it upon themselves to teach him another kind of lesson, and would hardly leave him alone in his down time. He knew they were jealous and angry that someone like 'Husky' would ever be worth the position of heir.

Some good did come of it all though, as he began to form a close bond to his father. He began to understand what kind of man he was; what kind fo attitude he held towards the well-being of his country.

It was then that be discovered his father's great hatred of +Anima.

Myrrha never found out the reasons behind forcing +Anima and Kim-Un-Kur to be slaves to the people of Sailand. His father refused to explain whenever confronted with a question involving his opinion of +Anima. One could only imagine what kind of trauma he'd experienced to make him hate them so much.

It didn't take long for Myrrha to start cracking again. Four months into his training, he blew up at his tutor and succeeded in hitting him with one of his history books. The next day, a group of his step-brothers ganged up on him for an unusually annoying and physical bullying session, which in turn ended with Keen being sent to the medic with a broken nose. His mother was confronted later that evening by Keen's mother, Lady Dylana, who was practically shrieking with anger over Myrrha's actions towards her son.

He never did get to see that situation simmer down.

Myrrha casually made his way down one of the Harem's many flights of stairs, his eyes red and watery from unshed tears. He gave the guards each a polite nod, pretending there was nothing wrong.

This wasn't something to be acting so weak about. He couldn't show them anything but how he brushed off stress like it was nothing. He was the Crown Prince now; he had the future of the country on his shoulders. His mask was important now more than ever.

The Oasis.

He needed his safe haven.

The little garden never judged him.

It was becoming routine to go there every week; to unstress a little before the duties of the next day. He loved the little place, and the kois always welcomed him. The quiet flow of the water and the rustling of the trees were so calming to a mind in turmoil.

The King expected so much from him.

Myrrha knew that his father had begun to believe that he was going to be just like Daishan, and be able to handle pressure and responsibility like an adult, but he was 10. He was 3 years away from being legal, and much farther away from being at a point where he could handle the stress of the preparations of taking over a country.

Hiccupping a bit, Myrrha stood at the edge of the pond in an emotional silence. His wet, leaking blue-purple eyes gazed at the moonlight dancing over the water through the trees. He couldn't help but smile; it was so beautiful. It made him wonder what real, natural beauty looked like. This garden was basically installed. So what was a real forest like? A real lake? A real hillside?

And then, he was drowning.

Thrashing and gasping, Myrrha vainly attempted to keep his young body afloat in the surprising deepness of the pond. Whirling around in the water, he found himself staring up at the backlit figure of a woman who appeared to be seething and ablaze with fury. Before the Prince was drug down under the surface, he heard a familiar voice scream at him from the banks.

"It's all your fault! You and Marein!"

Taking one final gulp of air, Myrrha sank into the pond.

Despite the fact that the woman on the banks above his head had obviously been the one to push him in, he reached up for the dying shadow of Lady Dylana's rippling figure in a final desperate cry for help.

He didn't want to die.

Not here, not like this.

Involuntarily gasping for air, his whole body began to burn and scream from the rushes of water entering his lungs from both nose and mouth. The prince began clawing at his neck and face, choking and squirming. After instinctually repeating said inhaling like the water would suddenly have become air, he knew struggling would never help him. He was dead. No one was going to fish him out; no one knew he was drowning. He gave up and let himself relax in the water, watching his last bubble of air float from his open mouth towards the dark surface.

A koi swam by.

Then another.

And another.

Myrrha's eyes widened as he fought for the consciousness he was beginning to lose, completely taken aback by the sudden quantities of fish huddling close to his sinking body.

The next thing he knew was excruciating pain. When he tried to scream, he could feel his neck rip open in four places. A gentle release of pressure in his sinuses left him a little light-headed, making the sensation of his legs being crushed and rearranged all the more painful and unpleasant. Bolts of warm sharpness shot through him as something stiff and thick climbed down his neck and body, four new places on his chest being cut open in a swift slice. After a rush of pressure escaping his chest, he inhaled and gasped through something that wasn't his mouth and nose. He could breathe.

The transformation continued for what felt like an eternity, but in reality only lasted for 10 or 11 seconds maximum. Exhausted, panting and thoroughly confused, Myrrha looked at the koi floating around him for an explanation. The fish gaped mindlessly for a moment, and then idly dispersed without a word. Frowning, the boy began to check himself over.

He couldn't help but gasp.

He had fins instead of legs. The dull ache in his spine and hips came from a pair of side fins and a dorsal fin. Myrrha scrambled to touch his throat. A thick, scaly skin was wrapped around it, and near the conjunction of his neck and shoulders were two flaps on skin on each side. He had gills? A little confused, he reached for his torso. Inserted into the equally thick skin over his ribs were two flaps almost identical to the ones on his neck. …He had gills on his…?

Something suddenly clicked.

He was a fish.

Even more, he was a fish +Anima.

The koi saved his life.

The prince almost found himself grinning. He could run from Sailand now. He could go to Astaria and start life as a commoner. No one knew who he was; he could be free to do whatever he wanted. No more duties as the heir to a throne he never wanted to inherit.

Besides, he couldn't stay here anymore without becoming a slave. What kind of Crown Prince would become a slave? It would be better for everyone to think he was dead.

Giving the surface of the pond one last look, silently apologizing to his mother for the trouble, he turned and swam down towards the entrance to the water system of his former kingdom.

--

As news of Prince Myrrha's "suicide" began to circulate, a major suspicion began to peek with it. 3 heirs were killed within a few years, and the deceased in question were all found by Lady Dylana. Her own son was placed into the position of Crown Prince, and no threats had been made on his life. Rumors went around that she was murdering heirs to get her son into the position, and she became very quiet.

Marein, who had been in utter shock at the sudden "death" of her son, spent most of her time pondering the circumstances. In the months following the incident, Lady Dylana avoided her as if guilty of some horrible act, and Marein began to wonder if the rumors just might have been true. Dylana was a stubborn woman who always got her way no matter what the cost. She would not have been surprised of the woman had killed her son. But, she always had this weird suspicion her boy wasn't really dead.

Why? Well, see, they never found his body.
(I tryed my best!)
AND THATS RELLY All i got so i wrote two!!!  

x-angel-xlovabel

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

ibanged pacman

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm
Im gonna try something that i remember writing in third grade, I got a writing award for it in my class!!!!!!!!

Body parts, written by Adam Joh****

Once apon a time there was a house for sale, Left arm saw this house and decided to buy it. At the time she loved the home. The home was way out into the woods and it was the most beautiful house she had ever seen. A few weeks after moving in, Right leg had seen the house and knocked on the door. Left arm let him in and they had some doughnuts. A few hours later, Right arm had came and asked for some doughnuts too. They chatted about the house being outside and so beautiful. Then Left leg showed up wondering where her husband was and decided to also stay. After that stomach had came in and ate all the doughnuts, for he was really hungry. A few weeks later they had discovered they were all brothers and sisters, so they decided to live in the beautiful home. Many years later, once they were all rich, a burglar was discovered stealing from the banks a few miles away, so they started being cautious. Soon after finding out a head flew through the window and found out he was about to steal from his kids! After that they all lived happily ever after in their perfect like family.

I added some from the original, its more of a childrens story if you ask me but hey i wrote it and got a award for in in my class so it has to be good!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:26 pm
((i made an inuyasha fan fic x3 so can i post it in here?))  

Kyoshiro Uchiha

Desirable Vampire

Ms DemonPanda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm
ill try too whee 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm
so, as you cans ee in the user link, it's uchiha and kargoboy117. (as my proof it's mine)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5296945/1/Weasley_Truth_Or_Dare  

kargoboy117

LeapFroggish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:33 pm
((Ok i think a fanfic is like where you make up something from a story that has been written? if so, here))

Kyoko woke and looked at her surroundings. Same flower decorated walls, same Sho Fuwa posters, same dream boy beside her....."Huh?!" She cried. Sho Fuwa lay beside her, shirtless and asleep. With his blonde hair messy, he held a champagne bottle in his hand. Kyoko looked at herself in shock. She was naked! Kyoko ripped the blanket off Sho and gasped. As well, he was nude as the winter sky. She sighed and lay on her other side. With Kyoko's wide eyes, the messy room she finally focused on. Ripped wall posters, empty champagne bottles...and blood....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm
wahmbulance aight well......umm i actually really dont know hot to say this but its.........;>YUMMY WITTLE SKITTLES TIME YUMMY WITTLE SKITTLES TIME wayah wayah now ready go ready go its YUMMY WITTLE SKITTLES TIME <3 hehe lol rofl cool 2cool tht im true wink go to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmY5cC4EmY

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38xNqZvBJI

emailz meh lol bye  

XxRiot_HeroxX

Rin Kagamine00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 pm
On some small islands where the sun mostly shines is a small village but today 2 people were getting married,
a farmer named Tara she was marrying Will. At the wedding everyone was there to congratulate them. There was cake and presents. The next day she went outside but she felt different not from being married but something else, she just ignored it and continued with watering the crops.
A week has pass and Will notice she wasn't looking well so he called the doctor Tara was resting on the bed. when the doctor and nurse came. will was waiting in the other room then 5 minutes later the doctor and nurse come out.Will asks if she is ok. the doctor says "its ok its nothing to be alarmed of she is just pregnant that's all". the nurse says" she is going to have mood swings and cravings for weird food"...
Before she could finish will is shocked and falls back and hits the wall. the nurse helps him up and she checks to make sure he isnt hurt.
will says"Sorry i was surprised. the doctor says"dont worry just make sure she doesn't over work herself and ill come by when the baby a post to be due.the doctor and nurse heads to the door and leaves.Tara was so happy but Will was shocked.9 months has past and the baby was being born, Will was nervous waiting in the other room the doctor came in and the doctor said"i don't think your babies and wife will make it". Will was about to cry when he said "i'm just joking they made it you can go see them now". Will wanted to kick the doctors @$$ but instead he ran to the other room but stopped and asked "babies"? the doctor replied "oh yes i forgot to mention u have twins congratulations ". Will saw Tara smiling with the babies in her arms .the one on the left was a boy and on the right was a girl.He was so happy he was going to be a father. few months have past and the boy baby was named Alex and the girl was named Devin they both and blue eyes but the girl had blonde hair and the boy and a darker color of blond. they saw how they were playing they knew their babies would love playing on this farm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm
OH that sounds fun! I love drawing and writing!! Ah but idk if videos count, I did a video of a manga mrgreen :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMlTlwo1iU

it's pretty old but I hope it's still good :] Hope you like it!!! ^-^

(if I gots to write something well then I'll do it D: ) heart  

ZaNamations

Megami_no_Tsubasa

Beloved Survivor

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 pm
Does it have to be complete?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm
Are very graphic Tragedies allowed? stare confused  

Dante La Divina Commedia

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm
I'm submitting this one
This one  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm
Hi this is my story. its about a Naruto sleepover. it is not complete yet but i will complete it soon.. Please tell me if you like it. {i hope i win.}
Here you are, The Sleepover Mishappening

Chapter1:The Idea

"The pink haired kunoichi yawned as she awoken to the first day of summer vaction. She sat up in her bed hold her blankets close to her as she gathered her clothing for her relaxing wake up shower. She got her clothing and went in the bathroom. She turned the shower on warm (mostly hot) And stepped in the shower.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She thought as the refreshing shower did its work.

She got out of the shower and her mom called her down to eat. She was wearing a baby blue tanktop with short light blue shorts.

"Mom, its boring."

"Well dear why not have a sleepover with all your girls?"

"Hmmmm. Thats a great idea, thanks mom." With that she stormed up stairs to call the first person she would inform.
"Hello Mrs.Yamanaka? Is Ino there? Okay I'll wait."

"Hi Ino im having a sleepover...Can you come?"

"Sure forhead girl.You want me to call Hinata TenTen and Temari?"

"Yes, And ill go and get the party suppiles. Thanks Ino!"
And they both went off to there jobs.

Chapter2: Secret Spies

"Huh!" "Everything is so boring." The blonde ninja screamed.

"Hn. Dobe." His friend said.

"Don't call me dobe. teme!" He screamed louder.

"Hey guys! The dog boy screamed. I got something to tell you! I over heard the girls talking to Hinata and they
said there having a sleepover. But its girls only so we can't go."

"Well, we could spy on them."Choji came out of nowhere and said.

"Hn." Sasuke said.

"Hey, thats a great i dea! Naruto said. "We can be secret spies!"

"Yea!" every rookie boy and Kankouro scearmed except Neji,Sasuke and Gaara (who came to vist Naruto) who gave their usual Hn's.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok honey, im going out so here are the 5 rules:1 NO BOYS!!
2 Don't eat up all the food
3 Don't allow any of your friends to go in my room for ANYTHING!
4 Don't destory my house.
5 NO BOYS!!!"

"Alright mom......wait that was four."

"Don't get smart with me young lady! Now dont forget to lock the door after all your friends come."

"Yes ma'am bye mom!"

"Bye."

Just then as her mom left, Sakura's friends started come. She sprinted to the door to answer it.

"H-h-hello S-S-Sakura-chan." The violet haired girl stamered out.
"Hi Sakura!" the blonde head girl screamed.

"Hi guys! Sakura screamed. Welcome to my sleepover!"

Soon after two minutes Temari and TenTen arrived.

"Oh yea! Let party is staring!" The knuckle head ninja called to his friends behind the bush.

"Kiba and everyone, ready you sound systems and binoculars ready!"
Chapter3:The Game Desion
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guys what do you think we should play first huh?" Ino asked.

"Well mabey we should play truth or dare but to make it interesting,we play it my way ok?" TenTen said full of cheer.

"Ok TenTen,give us the rules."Sakura said acknowledging her.

"Alright the rules are its not truth or dare but it truth, dare, double truth, double dare or mimc. Cool?"

".....Yea TenTen. Hi guys lets paly that. get in a circle."Temari said.

Once in the circle the were in this order going left Sakura,Ino,TenTen,Temari and Ino.

"This is boring there not doing anything." Kiba said impationly.

"Jus wait this is going to get juciy." Shino said while everyone gave him and disgusted and confused looks.

"Wait wheres Naruto going? Lee asked. Lets follow him! YOUTH!!!" Lee screamed as he followed Naruto along with every one else behind.

Just then the girls heard something upstairs.
Thump.
"Did you guys here that?" Sakura asked.

"Here what Sakura?" They asked.

"That Thump..I don't know,must've imagined it.

THUMP!!!!

"Ok we heard that. Lets go and check it out Ino offered as the swiftly excelled up the stairs.
"Damn Naruto.You make too much noise." Neji said.

Just then the girls walked in the room.

"What are YOU guys doing HERE?!?!?!?!? The asked well more like exclaimed.

"We were jus uh sp-

"We came to join you." Lee said before Naruto could ruin there cover.

"Well why didn't you jus come thought the front door?" Ino asked.

"Uh good question...Tell'em Lee."

"Uh...We wanted to surprise you guys but this idiot fell thru the window rushing and being to Yoth ful." He said pointing to Naruto.

"Wow i never knew Lee could think up ideas like that." Neji thought.

"Well since you here, do you want to join in our game? We have'nt started yet." Temari asked.

Sures and Hns were thier answers back.

"Well come on." TenTen said as they raced down the stairs.

Chapter 4:Time to Play.........Truth or Dare
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"So guys,lets get in a circle and get ready to play the game TenTen gave us." Sakura said.

"Oh yea thats right you guy just got here and don't know the rules which are to the game truth or dare TenTen style. The rules are instend of truth or dare the plain way,ive made it fun by saying truth,dare,double dare and double truth. You guys game?" TenTen asked.

"Yea sure we are! Bring it on! Believe It!"

They got in a circle in this order:Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata,Sai, Ino,Neji, TenTen,Shikamaru, Temari,Gaara,Lee,Kiba,Kankouro,Shino, Choji.

The bottle was placed in front of them and the game had begun.

"Tennie since its your game, you pick who gos first." Sakura stated.

"Ok um Neji."
Neji spins the bottle and it lamds on Hinata
"Truth,dare,double dare,or double truth,cousin?"

"Um..... truth?"
"Hn. Why do you studder?"
"I um.....its b-because um im so shy and I-I... Thats the only reason."
"Hn."
"A-alright....Truth,dare,double dare or double truth.......(Spins bottle)Tenten?"
"Wait im hungry lets gets some snacks first.. Whos with me?" TenTen asked.

"I AM!!!" Naruto screamed.
"We can use a snack." Sakura said answering for everyone else.
"I'll go and get it since this is my house. What does everyone want?"
"Ramen!"
"Popcorn!"
"Drinks!"
"Cookies!"
"Milkshakes!"
Were all here responds.
"I can't bring you all that so chose between one or the other.... majorite rules. Raise hands for ramen."
Hands 1
"Raise hands for popcorn."
Hands 5
"Raise hands for cookies."
Hands 5
"What about drinks?" Gaara asked.
"Well Gaara, Sakura started. You're gonna get drinks either way."
"Oh"
"And hands for shakes"
Hands 4

"Ok Naruto and milkshake voters, you gotta pick either popcorn or cookie. K?"
"Fine Sakura, cookies." Naruto said.
"Cookies" Gaara said.
"Popcorn." Shikamaru said.
"Cookies" Choji said.
"Popcorn" Temari said.
"Alright, cookies win."
Sakura left to make the cookies while the others talked.

Chapter 5: The Idiots Guide To Playing Truth or Dare

"Ok guys like play ten questions to past the time." Naruto suggested.

"Whatever.."Shikamaru yawned.

"You start Naruto." Temari said.

"Alright, heres how it go's, i ask a question to someone and then they ask anther question,after answering mine, to someone else and it keeps going like until everyone has asked 10 questions. Alright Neji do you like anyone in this room?" Naruto asked.

"Um.... well...i (Scratchs head and blushes.) uh.....yes. My turn. Uchiha,what about you? Do you like anyone in this room?" Neji asked.

"No. He simply stated. Hinata, why do you like that dobe over there?"

"I'm not a dobe.....wait who are you talking about?" Naruto replyed dumbfounded.
"Look at that, he knows his name. His not such a dobe after all." Sasuke smirked

"Um ..... I-I-I don't know. I just do." Hinata stammered.

"Damn it Sasuke im not a dobe......Teme!"

"Um its m-my turn. Naruto-kun, w--w-w-w-w-w-whodoyoulike?" She stated hastily trying to get the question over with.

"Um me, I like........I don't know. You can take my question Temari." Naruto said.

"Galdly. Shikamaru,why are you so lazy?"

"Cause everything is troublesome and to much of a drag. Ino why are you so troublesome?"

"Because you think everything is a drag. Choji, why do you look like your dad.?"

"Because hes my hero."

"Who wants chocolate chip summertime striped cookies?" Sakura spoke. "What i miss?"

"Uh we just playing 10 questions Sakura." Naruto answered.

"Oh Well lets continue the other game. Oh and sorry i had to put more cookies in the oven. I burnt the first batch."

"Ok. TenTen, truth,dare double dare,double truth.?" Hinata asked.
"Double truth." TenTen answered.
"Is it true that you like my cousin?"
"Um...yes." She stated feeling the blush rise to her face.
"And is true that you love pointy objects?"
"Yes."
"Oh... Then its your turn."
"Alright." (Spins bottle)

"Cool it landed on Lee."

"YOUTH! I pick double dare!"
"Alright lee, first dare. Go and steal Kakashi-sensai porn book."

"OK! Ill do it!"

Mean while with Kakakshi....

"Chuckle chuckle. Hehehaha. Oh... (Put book in bag.) Its you Lee. What are you doing here?"

"Um im here to challenge you to a push up contest. First to one hundred wins......Ten bucks."

"Huh i guess i have no choice." Kakashi sighed "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. "
"While he's distracted.(takes book out of Kakashi's bag which is on his bed.) RUN!!!!!!!"

"{PUFF ,Puff.Puff} Im back TenTen. Heres the book."
"So . So so you wanted my book? BITCHWHYDIDYOUSTEALMYBOOK?"
"GO away Kakakshi, were in the middle of a game." TenTen said.
"Heres your book back though. (Hands Kakashi book.)"
"Bye." Kakashi said.
"Alright Lee, next dare. I dare you to go and the most scariest movie you can find."
"Alright!" (It be a drag to tell his adventure to the store so im just gonna say this)
"Im back!"
"What movie did you get?"
"I got Paranormal Activity. Its real scary."
"Ok we will watch it after the game. Hey guys lets have only seven more rounds ok?"
"OK."
"Alright my turn. (Spins bottle) Lee said. Shikamaru your turn."
"What drag.. Alright. Truth."
"Do you like Gaaras sister?"
"Um.. Why not?" Shikamaru sighed which got him a death glare from Ino.
"Alright. (Spins Bottle) Naruto."

"Dare!"
"Alright i dare you to eat the cookies Sakura burnt."
"NO PROBLEM! WHAT THE ******** HELL! THEY LOOK ROCKS.......THAT WERE BURNT!"
"NO DUH!" Ino screeched.

"Now Naruto, you must eat atleast three of the cookies or your punishment will arrive." Shikamaru quietly stated.

"Fine." EWWWWWWWW! NAruto puked. Nasty a** cookies."
"Alright,my turn. (Spins bottle) TEME!"

"Dare." Sasuke commented.
Bad decision teme."
"Oh yea, how so dobe?"
"Because it involes something that i know you would never do if someone was looking."
"And what is that?" Sasuke questioned.
"I dare you to kiss Sakura-chan when she comes back with the cookies...and on her lips for 15 seconds." Naruto sated amused.

"Hn." Was Sasuke's only reply.

"What i mis again guys?" Sakura questioned coming back with a perfectly cookie batch of cookies,ramen for Naruto and tomatoes for Sasuke.

"Oh nothing just that Naruto dared Sasuke to kiss you lip to lip for 15 seconds. Thats all." TenTen chucked.

Sakura could already feel the blush rush to her face(Which sh held back) as she sat the cookies in the middle and handed Naruto his ramen, giving him a death glare as she sat between him ask Sasuke.

'Well teme? What are you waiting for?" Naruto grinned. "I'll count just to make sure you dont go over or under the given time."

Sasuke turned to Sakura in a rush to get this over with sparing Naruto a death glare, he kissed Sakura while Naruto absurdly counted to 15 and ended there moment.

When Sasuke moved his lips from hers the only thing they both could say was "Wow."

Just then the phone rang snapping the two out of there trance.

I be right back guys." Sakura silently spoke. "Hello." They heard her say and then an ok bye."

"Who was that?" Ino and Naruto screamed simoutantuly as Sakura returned in the room.

"Oh it was just my mom saying she got a call from her boss and she has to go on a business trip for five days and she is on her way back here to get her clothes and that you girls can stay all while she is gone."

"Oh." Ino said.

"What about us boys Sakura?" Naruto asked.

"Follow me all of you girls included." Was all she said walking off not even looking back to see if they were following.
~~~~~~

When the arrived up stairs Sakura showed them into her room and closed the door sparing the the words "Stay there till i get back." Hearing the door bell ring she sprinted door stairs letting her mother in.

"Hey honey where are all the othe girls?" She asked her 16 year old daughter.

"Up stair in my room." she answered.
"Oh."Her mother said packing her clothes and useful things in a rush.
~~~~~

"Well honey ill see you later." Her mother mused leaved the house.
~~~

Guys you can come back down stairs now, Lee least watch that movie ok?"
"Anything for you my youthful love!" He rambled.
They popped the movie in turned off all the lights got there popcorn cookies and Naruto and Sasuke ramen and tomatoes and Paranormal Activity stared.
"This is gonna be good!" TenTen screeched.  

WannabeKunoichi222

DarkDragonFireFox

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm
Fuzzy New Logic
Does it have to be about anime or manga? There isn't much out here in Canada of that. D:

I live in Canada too and there are PLENTY of anime/manga to write from. And that's coming from someone who doesn't watch TV. -.-
If you can't write something from an anime/manga you've seen on TV/read, go explore some anime/manga sites and watch/read a couple.  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff