Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun took off the cloak to reveal him in his ANBU mist flak vest. His rock headband still strapped to his bicep. He continues to hold the ninjato to the girl's neck.

"I mean't no disrespect, sensei. I only returned to the mist to continue my training and to rebuild my home. I was offered the position in order to prevent another event like the one Fenrir caused. This was a mission from the Mizukage, I couldn't refuse. After this, we must pursue Ryugan."

Yun looks over at Hiro.

"We can't kill her! Luo wants her alive."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 pm
((She fell for a trap. Her body is immobilized. Look the jutsu up in the suiton jutsu topic.Its a kage rank. She had a post to stop me she did not. I asked BB, a sannin would be able to hold a genin for a while.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 pm
"so do we just pack up and leave? I have crops growing at my tree house."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

((guess we're going from Hiro's post of killing her))

Raiden looked at Mizu's body, which by now bleed to death. His eyes rested on her's for a brief moment before they became icy. "You know....I met her here for the first time. She became a friend of mine shortly after. I suggest you leave now" He said turning around as a large bone tail slithered around and wrapped around Mizu's body, being pulled back to one of the dragons. The other dragon snarled but both stepped back to let the others go, they had alittle bit of time before Raiden changed his mind. A third bone dragon landed by the other two, this one arriving from the training ground after testing Kai. "Yes, go ahead and get your stuff together" He said to the young boy

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Kai moved with great speeds as he appeared behind Yun as he came up.He saw the dead body and smiled."Raiden i came to say my goodbyes.I see Mizu is here where Ryugan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Hiros eyes were fierce, "She caused my student to die!" Hiro pulled out the scroll and opened it, After one handsign Darions Body fell into his Arms. "Look at what happened!" His voice was thunderous once more. He put the body away and with one handsign he vanished, with dust in his place.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun let out a sigh.

"Luo didn't want her dead....Raiden-sensei...We'll allow you to burry her, if you wish."

Yun turned around.

"I didn't want this to happen, nor did Luo. However, mission is complete. I'm sorry for your loss. We look forward to your return to the Mist and I'll make sure Luo contacts you."

Yun looks at Kai.

"Ryugan will be dead soon."

Yun forms his handsign and transforms into a lightning bolt. He shoots out of the office and out of the village.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm
Kai smiled."Finally someone killed that damn Darion.HE was very weak so you have no reason to morn his death."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden nodded. "My point...but killing Mizu there's no need. I could bring her back if I wanted to....by the way. Do you know anyone who is willing to trade a sharingan eye?" He asked Kai, he had his reasons on the purpose of obtaining one of these, but he had to be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Kai thought."Theres this kid in the mist village that has sharingan i can take them if you want,but i dont advise that."Kai made a hand sign as he walked in front of Hiro.He extended his hand for a shake.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:21 pm
((attack a mist nin and I'll kill you. I'm allowed to now since I'm one of the ANBU.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm
((then it would end up creating war. Don't really need that for either side))

± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden thought for a moment. "No no....that would cause a problem. Oh well, I'll stick to what I am armed with. Regardless I am going to have to go to mist soon, me and Luo need to talk." He said as he took Mizu's body from the dragon and sealed it away. He'll have purposes for it later on, maybe improvement or something.

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm
((yea i dont care really))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:26 pm
((shruiken, cna i kill him if he does?))  

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 pm
((I tell you wat though Ice if you do something stupid and get killed for it, I won't do anything about it. Dont do soemthing stupid))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff