Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Stars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moo???
  Yes
  No
View Results

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:59 am
I downloaded every single StarS episode from this one site that you didn't hafta use that one downloading program....it took up so much memory that I hadta transfer it all to CDs. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:18 pm
I HAVE SAILORMOON SEASON FIVE (SAILOR STARS) DVD NEVER RELEASED IN AMERICA ENGLISH SUBS 60BUCKS N EBAY!!!!!! i love the last season its AMAZING!  

dn_chrono_dear

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:05 am
I have seen a few versions of the star series in japnese sweatdrop and what i saw of them was good, i hope i can see the others some time but the sites to download the episodes on the computer are too busy and my big bro can't get any more episods crying it's not fair...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:40 pm
I own the entire Stars Season Box...I bought it online for like $50. I can post a link for you guys if you want to buy the season box. It only comes in Japanese with English subtitles. are you interested? If yes, I'll post the link.

I wonder if they still have them in stock...???

Edit: Ah, the heck with it. This is the store I bought my Season Box at. Yup, they're still in stock. Better get them while they last. They do sell out quick:

HK DVD Store  

SaturnGrl

Ambichan

Fashionable Cleric

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:01 pm
I saw the fansub. Definitely one of my favorite arcs. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:56 am
no, i haven't.

moo!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

chessiejo

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:59 am
SaturnGrl
I own the entire Stars Season Box...I bought it online for like $50. I can post a link for you guys if you want to buy the season box. It only comes in Japanese with English subtitles. are you interested? If yes, I'll post the link.

I wonder if they still have them in stock...???

Edit: Ah, the heck with it. This is the store I bought my Season Box at. Yup, they're still in stock. Better get them while they last. They do sell out quick:

HK DVD Store
eek THANK U!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:37 pm
i like the starlight  

Idiotsme

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:00 am
I absolutely love the Sailor stars! It's my favorite season. And I would have to say that my most favorite character would have to be Chibi Chibi. She's so adorable and mysterious.......  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:24 pm
i have read it but not really seen it. will i guess well... okay n0.  

never-stop-loving-you

Tsunana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:55 pm
In Germany sailor stars was on the tv and I recorded them all on video. But I like the original much better. Downloaded them all.
~luv luv~

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:18 am
I love the entire stars season it's hilarious! I love the one where Usagi is waiting for Seiya in the park. These kids run by, but one of them slip on a can, falls down and begins crying. Usagi walks over to him and says "If you keep crying you can't play with your friends," So he stares at her, gets back onto his feet shouts (forgot what it was) and then races off with his friends. Then Usagi slips on a can, falls on her butt and begins crying. It's hilarious....then what Seiya does. that's really funny too...  

Serena-chan01

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:41 am
I wish that it was in the U.S.(anime)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:42 am
sweet_meeh
i have read it but not really seen it. will i guess well... okay n0.

Ive seen that pic in your sig before(the first one)  

Usagi Uchiha

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces